🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did evolution happen ?

I cant see the conflict between evolution and this creationism cult.

I am not an expert on this at all but the people I see pushing back against evolution are generally wrong on most other things.

Why would they be right on this ?

Is it not just possible that God created the earth and then stuff happened ?

Where is the victim in that ?

its about all the flaws in evolution that are in question

Which makes sense, because this is not a conflict between evolution and creation. It's a conflict between evolution and a very specific subset of idiotic, provably false religious dogma that says the Earth is, at most, 10,000 years old. And that is it, in a nutshell. Yes, the young-earthers are nutballs. Yes, they go on the same shelf with flat-earthers.

I am not an expert on this at all but the people I see pushing back against evolution are generally wrong on most other things.

Why would they be right on this ?

Is it not just possible that God created the earth and then stuff happened ?

Where is the victim in that ?

its about all the flaws in evolution that are in question

What flaws?

Theres a flaw in making unsupported, non-specific claims.

Wrong. Biblical creation runs contrary to evolutionary THEORY
Correct, exactly as I said. Why would you respond with "wrong", and then agree with me? There's something wrong with your brain.
Because Creationism is also a theory, and yet is not allowed in the governmentally controlled science classrooms or curriculum. There is something wrong with your soul.

I'm confused, do they 'figure it out' or are they born into it?
You're not confused. He is. He is engaging in an exercise of "backward think". So he isn't keeping track of his own self-contradictions.

You're the deaf leading the blind. Obviously, you're not qualified to explain it to him or else you would have already. Still stuck in fourth grade. Sad.

Obviously, you're not qualified to explain it to him or else you would have already.
What does that have to do with the fact that you made some shit up to explain it and completely contradicted yourself in the process? nothing, that's what.

Which makes sense, because this is not a conflict between evolution and creation. It's a conflict between evolution and a very specific subset of idiotic, provably false religious dogma that says the Earth is, at most, 10,000 years old. And that is it, in a nutshell. Yes, the young-earthers are nutballs. Yes, they go on the same shelf with flat-earthers.
I certainly do not believe that the circle of the earth is flat. The Bible certainly doesn't say it's flat. And Christians have believed it to be a sort of sphere since the time of Christ..Atheists do their best to undermine Christianity by judging all Christendom by the misguided views of small fringe groups, who do not even subscribe to the views of Creation scientists. There is certainly a lot of evidence to support the FLOOD of Noah's time to say the least. No one is asking anyone to accept anything without any proof whatsoever. The problem is that evolutionary "science" claims an exclusive right to indoctrinate without any counterpoint. That is not an education. That is manipulative and controlling. This is an unfair advantage that is not conductive to the instigation of confrontational research ----but mere agreement!

Correct, exactly as I said. Why would you respond with "wrong", and then agree with me? There's something wrong with your brain.
Because Creationism is also a theory, and yet is not allowed in the governmentally controlled science classrooms or curriculum. There is something wrong with your soul.
Which subject would you teach it under ?

What subject do they teach the theory of evolution under?

They arent the same thing.

They aren't the same thing.
Who says? The evolutionists?

Creation science is science. Evolution should be under philosophy.

“Creation science” is Christian fundamentalism.

Kitzmiller v. Dover: Intelligent Design on Trial
I believe the established authorities make presumptions with regard to Creationism, based on the influences of well entrenched elitists who are under the sway of evolutionary thought. The simple truth is that no one really enjoys competition which questions one's own values. And playing the "separation" ploy is rather lame. It requires no real investigation and involves only lawyers.

They arent the same thing.
What do you know about Flood theory? What makes it non-scientific?

Creation science is science. Evolution should be under philosophy.

“Creation science” is Christian fundamentalism.

Kitzmiller v. Dover: Intelligent Design on Trial
I believe the established authorities make presumptions with regard to Creationism, based on the influences of well entrenched elitists who are under the sway of evolutionary thought. The simple truth is that no one really enjoys competition which questions one's own values. And playing the "separation" ploy is rather lame. It requires no real investigation and involves only lawyers.

Your comment has the tangy taste of conspiracy theory. "Creationists" is just a label for christian fundamentalists. The links you and others provide to AIG and creation.com are fundamentalist Christian websites. I provided a link to the "statement of faith" they operate under.

Faith doesn’t claim evidence and it can not claim evidence. That's because faith isn't a tool-- it is a conclusion. Faith by definition is not a path to knowledge -- else, if the item is known, it no longer needs faith. If one can be said to "know there is a god" -- then of what need is there for faith?

Since reason won't suffice to support an irrational claim (i.e., supernatural beings being real, not fictional), one is forced into creating a "new method" by which one supports one's claims. Enter faith, theistically defined as the substance of things "hoped for"; the evidence of things not seen. I "hope for" a number of things-- but "hoping" is not enough-- there has to be evidence, and not evidence that is "not seen".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back