Did Herman Cain have it coming?

He was irresponsible, caught in the arrogance and ignorance that is Trumpism.

No, he didn't have it coming. It's just a shame that Trumpism is so dangerous.

He died doing what he wanted to do. As Aaron brought out, people take risks everyday. It depends if you believe it is worth it.

Somebody posted a picture in this thread of him at the Trump rally as an example of his irresponsibility. I saw a happy man, enjoying what he was taking part in. If I were his loved ones I'd cherish that image. Not prop it up as a mistake in his life.

As many have pointed out, we don't even know where he contracted the virus from. He may have already had it while he was at the rally.
Lets say he contracted it prior to or right after the rally. How many people do you think he has infected since he contracted it? That photo is a great example of his irresponsibility.

Then the 5,999 people surrounding him were irresponsible as well.
I agree.

He died doing what he wanted to do. As Aaron brought out, people take risks everyday. It depends if you believe it is worth it.

Somebody posted a picture in this thread of him at the Trump rally as an example of his irresponsibility. I saw a happy man, enjoying what he was taking part in. If I were his loved ones I'd cherish that image. Not prop it up as a mistake in his life.

As many have pointed out, we don't even know where he contracted the virus from. He may have already had it while he was at the rally.
That Cain may have contracted the virus prior to attending the ‘rally’ misses the point – attending such an event absent precautions was nonetheless reckless and irresponsible.

Cain was clearly representative of the arrogance, stupidity, and willful ignorance common to most on the right – particularly where the pandemic is concerned.

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?

That Cain may have contracted the virus prior to attending the ‘rally’ misses the point – attending such an event absent precautions was nonetheless reckless and irresponsible.

Cain was clearly representative of the arrogance, stupidity, and willful ignorance common to most on the right – particularly where the pandemic is concerned.

As are the nuts who are rioting. Seattle and Portland are seeing increases in the virus because of the rioting but you are stupid enough to believe that they are not being reckless.

Herman Cain was a great man and a great American.

When he died, the left danced on his grave months after they gave George Floyd a GOLD CASKET and THREE FUNERALS.

I think Herman Cain deserves that treatment.

Who's with me?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?
Nobody had that coming but he was foolish to follow a belief such as what was promoted by the right. His death was tragic in the fact that it was avoidable.

Have you read about people getting it who WERE wearing masks?

Its a VIRUS, it doesn't care what you do to prevent infection, if its going to get you, its going to get you! A stupid piece of cloth isn't going to stop it!

People have contracted this virus that wear a mask every place they go....doctors and nurses have caught it....its not the mask libtards....a cotton fucking piece of cloth will not keep you from getting covid....wake up....
Those doctors and nurses that had COVID-19 are literally swimming in a sea of the virus. Why don't you STFU about masks, go find someone with COVID and give them a lip-lock so you will finally realize the truth, instead of spreading bullshit!

He died from cancer.
No he didnt. He died due to the virus.
No chinaman, he died from cancer. He had cancer, chinaman, that's what killed him. You and the rest of the liars need to do the same thing.
No, he died from COVID-19. He had no cancer at the time of death.

He was stupid, but I wouldn't wish a slow, suffocating covid19 death on anyone.

But karma will kick your ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nobody had that coming but he was foolish to follow a belief such as what was promoted by the right. His death was tragic in the fact that it was avoidable.

Its a VIRUS, it doesn't care what you do to prevent infection, if its going to get you, its going to get you! A stupid piece of cloth isn't going to stop it!
Maybe yes, maybe no! Masks help prevent the spread even f they are not 100% effective.

Stop wearing seatbelts in a car because you still could die. Stop wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle because you still could die. Go ahead and drink while taking drugs because you still could die? Take a bath with your toaster because you still could die? None of these are 100% effective as people still die. Your chances are much better with a seatbelt, helmets, not mixing drugs and alcohol, not bathing with your toaster, and wearing a mask during the pandemic.

Since every single one of us is going to die I'll say that we all have it coming

Why would you post something like this? Being free means we should die? You might want to hide cancer will be a blessing to you my friend

Maybe yes, maybe no! Masks help prevent the spread even f they are not 100% effective.

Stop wearing seatbelts in a car because you still could die. Stop wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle because you still could die. Go ahead and drink while taking drugs because you still could die? Take a bath with your toaster because you still could die? None of these are 100% effective as people still die. Your chances are much better with a seatbelt, helmets, not mixing drugs and alcohol, not bathing with your toaster, and wearing a mask during the pandemic.

Your choice, of course. Isn't it great, that in this country, we DO have a choice?

He acted like the virus was a joke and it got him
That's not true at all...he never treated it like a joke...you have been listening to CNN again.....they lie.....
He was at that rally, no mask and not socially distanced. He sat there grinning like a Cheshire cat. Yes, he did treat it as a joke.

My point is nobody had it coming, it came from China. It's up to the world to decide what punishment China must face for this. A legitimate and strong response is what China has coming. If not, you can expect more of this in the future, maybe a nuke dropped on a city "by accident".

Never in the history of Mankind has appeasing strong armed, dictatorships hellbent on domination ever lead to good outcomes for those being targeted.
It will be lies and hysterical finger pointing, refusal to see our own failure and responsibility, that leads to “more of this in the future.” The next virus may indeed be worse, more fatal, than Covid, and it can come from anywhere, spread everywhere.

Just like the political virus of scapegoating and imperialism and war.

You are here participating in this hysteria, this conspiracy mongering and scapegoating. You are spreading a dangerous virus of unsubstantiated allegations.

If nuclear armed missiles do one day destroy major world cities — due to “accident” or just human stupidity — the world will not have “had it coming,” but it may just have time enough to recognize the stupidity of spreading and acting on lies and propaganda. Those who die and suffer will not all be oldsters like Herman Caine.

People have contracted this virus that wear a mask every place they go....doctors and nurses have caught it....its not the mask libtards....a cotton fucking piece of cloth will not keep you from getting covid....wake up....
Those doctors and nurses that had COVID-19 are literally swimming in a sea of the virus. Why don't you STFU about masks, go find someone with COVID and give them a lip-lock so you will finally realize the truth, instead of spreading bullshit!
Go ahead dumbass...place all of your faith in a piece of cheap left over fabric from your high school prom dress....Nancy.....

Forum List

Back