🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Joe Biden Say "Economic Intercourse" ??,,What Does That Mean?

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

He used a big word and the righties mind blew up...

Joe better not use big or the righties just can't handle it..

or maybe the assault accusations are front and center on his mind . he has proven that he has trouble concentrating on the subject at hand when being interviewed .

I still cant figure out how Drumpf said China was fucking us over but he believed them about the virus.

Wrong as usual, Asslips....He was making nice with China after they signed a $250B trade deal. Hard to imagine for a racist dork like you, but the Art of the Deal is to compliment a customer you just ran the table on....way past anything you'd understand.
He didnt compliment China. He got played by China. The fucking fool didnt believe his own intelligence agency over the Chinese. You retarded repubs have blood on your hand for supporting this incompetent fuckup.
you have blood on your hands for supporting a candidate that took money from the chicoms ! do you honestly believe biden is going to be tough on a country that his family has gotten large sums of money from ?

Last edited:
He didnt compliment China. He got played by China. The fucking fool didnt believe his own intelligence agency over the Chinese. You retarded repubs have blood on your hand for supporting this incompetent fuckup.

Told yas....this fake kneegrow has no concept of what Trump did/is doing to China. Just stay locked in your hovel, moron.....perfect opportunity for your neighbors to live a normal life until you wander out again.

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
take a look.

He’s saying we can’t get raped by China if we don’t go back to our “free trade” policy.

I still cant figure out how Drumpf said China was fucking us over but he believed them about the virus.

he believed Fauci and the WHO also. the world did . economics and trade are different matters than a pandemic.

Why didnt he believe his intelligence community? They told him back in Nov.

Verbal Slip
BFD.

That's what I'm supposed to say right, isn't that what RWI's do?
it's not:

View attachment 329523

We better go back to 'oranges'.
A better definition relating to Biden's BRILLIANT use of the "best words." But I would have let the ignorant TrumpTards make fools of themselves and showcase their ignorance some more.

The traditional definition of intercourse is communication or exchange between countries.

i dont believe he is a good person but i still feel bad for anyone suffering from dementia and other age related illnesses.

Agreed....he's been a blithering sold-out lying asshole his entire life. I want him on a stage with Trump with Tara Reade sitting in the front row mad-dogging him like he did to Hillary with women Willy raped. I want Biden to be shown for the piece of shit he is in front of the entire country....even money says he'd walk off the stage within the first 20 minutes with Trump.

I really don't want to hear the words Biden and intercourse in the same sentence that brings up mental images no one should want.
Only to the truly STUPID!
The truly stupid is the one who says economic intercourse. Can't wait to see him run an ad about economic intercourse it will give a whole new meaning to I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
Again we see the STUPID are too STUPID to know it, and it's a blessing!!!!!

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
take a look.

He’s saying we can’t get raped by China if we don’t go back to our “free trade” policy.

he believed Fauci and the WHO also. the world did . economics and trade are different matters than a pandemic.

i have heard nothing about info in nov ..... China didnt report its 1st case until late december you stupid bastard .

Ah, so now it's November....you sure it wasn't August or maybe as far back as May? You lying scumbags never cease to amaze with the shit you fling at normal Americans.

i dont believe he is a good person but i still feel bad for anyone suffering from dementia and other age related illnesses.

Agreed....he's been a blithering sold-out lying asshole his entire life. I want him on a stage with Trump with Tara Reade sitting in the front row mad-dogging him like he did to Hillary with women Willy raped. I want Biden to be shown for the piece of shit he is in front of the entire country....even money says he'd walk off the stage within the first 20 minutes with Trump.
you can bet Trump will have her there ! i'd forgotten about the Clinton accusers ! you jut know he's going to have Tara in the front row !

you have blood on your hand for supporting a candidate that took money from the chicoms
Nobody has taken more money from China than Dumbass Donnie and his whore Ivanka!
He has the blood of 59,266 Americans on his tiny hands.
run on that commie ! the truth is very very simple ...biden has some big problems .....and nov is not in the bag for the left like you thought it was 4 yrs ago ! the scum left was wrong then and you will be wrong again! its going to be sweet watching you breakdown after you lose again....

you have blood on your hand for supporting a candidate that took money from the chicoms
Nobody has taken more money from China than Dumbass Donnie and his whore Ivanka!
He has the blood of 59,266 Americans on his tiny hands.
link ?
Trump's debt stems from his 30% ownership stake in a 43-story New York skyscraper at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, the documents show. Trump has bragged that he "got" the building from China in a "war."

"I beat China all the time," he said when he announced his presidential campaign in 2015. "I own a big chunk of the Bank of America building [in San Francisco] and 1290 Avenue of the Americas that I got from China in a war. Very valuable. I love China."

But The New York Times reported in 2016 that Trump only owned 30% of both buildings. And Trump's financial ties to the country do not end with his ownership stake in the building. Chinese state-owned companies are developing two luxury Trump buildings in Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates. The president and his daughter, Ivanka, have also been granted numerous trademarks by the Chinese government since he took office. His son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has sought Chinese investment in at least one real estate deal.

"We actually explored all these foreign enterprises and how once he became president he'd be seen differently by foreign leaders who would have leverage over this president, because he had investments in their countries and/or financial dealings with business enterprises and financial institutions and investors in their countries," Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who sits on the House Oversight Committee, told Politico. "He is highly conflicted with respect to China."

Though Trump has denied any conflicts of interest, he has also refused to divest from his company. While Trump is considered a passive investor in the New York skyscraper, he is on the hook for tens of millions after the Vornado Realty Trust, the building's primary owner, refinanced the building for $950 million in 2012. The debt included a $211 million loan from the Bank of China, the first loan of its kind in the U.S., according to The Wall Street Journal. Vornado's federal filings showed that it and Trump are still in debt and the loan is due in 2022.

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is
That is why you are STUPID enough to support pathological LIAR Tramp!!!!
It actually has a traditional non-sexual international meaning that you will never get from GOP hate media and you are too lazy to educate yourself, so you will mindlessly parrot GOP hate media.
You SUCKERS never learn.
Intercourse. PA is a small popular Amish tourist town a short drive from where Joe Biden lives. Unlike tea bagger trumpoholics, educated folks know many words have multiple meanings, intercourse being one of them.
People's intelligence and education can often be judged by the number of words in their vocabulary over three letters. Donald Trump uses the same 35 words over and over. Perfect and disgrace are two of them. He depends on "filler" words, common words that can be used when other more sophisticated words are unknown to the user.

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

Oh boy....another fool who thinks because he's read all the Marxist-Leninist trash he could get his pink little hands on that he's our intellectual superior. Hey scuzz.....you ain't bright enough to even be here. There should be a literacy/IQ test to join USMB....this place would be 100% Trumpistas if that were the case.

Hard to argue with a guy who calls the Dictionary "Marxist-Leninist trash" and then questions your intelligence....

That has to be one of the stupidest comment I ever got...

Forum List

Back