🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Joe Biden Say "Economic Intercourse" ??,,What Does That Mean?

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
take a look.

its the economic fucking we are going to continue to get from his pals china if he is elected .

The Right always wear their STUPIDITY out in the open for all to see, and they are too STUPID to know it!!!! :rofl::lmao:

I really don't want to hear the words Biden and intercourse in the same sentence that brings up mental images no one should want.
Only to the truly STUPID!
1588131840889.png

Verbal Slip
BFD.

That's what I'm supposed to say right, isn't that what RWI's do?
it's not:

View attachment 329523

He used a big word and the righties mind blew up...

Joe better not use big or the righties just can't handle it..

We better go back to 'oranges'.

Uh...no.

In the current vernacular, Joe used an unfortunate word choice. After being in office for 300 years, he should know better. And about 10 years ago when he was less senile, he probably did.

Biden....wow. Its almost like that candidate on Parks and Recreation; you hear him talking but you don't know what he's saying.

Poor Joe.

By November he’ll be just like the old prospector from Blazing Saddles.
looks like all dictionary publishers will have at least one new word to add next year,,,,i wonders whos pic will be next to the word

Verbal Slip
BFD.

That's what I'm supposed to say right, isn't that what RWI's do?
it's not:

View attachment 329523

We better go back to 'oranges'.
You're defending a genuine Lunatic

Wouldn't go that far.

But he is defending someone who has clearly lost his fastball. Sort of like when they start describing a MLB pitcher as "crafty".

I really don't want to hear the words Biden and intercourse in the same sentence that brings up mental images no one should want.
Only to the truly STUPID!
The truly stupid is the one who says economic intercourse. Can't wait to see him run an ad about economic intercourse it will give a whole new meaning to I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.

I still cant figure out how Drumpf said China was fucking us over but he believed them about the virus.

Wrong as usual, Asslips....He was making nice with China after they signed a $250B trade deal. Hard to imagine for a racist dork like you, but the Art of the Deal is to compliment a customer you just ran the table on....way past anything you'd understand.

Much as I think the Trump Biden debates should be carried on Pay Per View, its obvious Biden won't be the nominee.

What a fucking shame

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
take a look.

He’s saying we can’t get raped by China if we don’t go back to our “free trade” policy.

I still cant figure out how Drumpf said China was fucking us over but he believed them about the virus.

he believed Fauci and the WHO also. the world did . economics and trade are different matters than a pandemic.

The word is they intend to have him turn over the presidency the first day to his VP and wander off into the fog between his ears. Hillary and the rest of the lesbian pretenders are vying for position to be that VP. Try to imagine Kamaltoe or Klobuchar (Mrs. Doubtfire) springing this surprise from the Oval Office. The Pentagon might have to send over a platoon of of Special Operators to sort things out and reinstall Trump.

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

Oh boy....another fool who thinks because he's read all the Marxist-Leninist trash he could get his pink little hands on that he's our intellectual superior. Hey scuzz.....you ain't bright enough to even be here. There should be a literacy/IQ test to join USMB....this place would be 100% Trumpistas if that were the case.

Wrong as usual, Asslips....He was making nice with China after they signed a $250B trade deal. Hard to imagine for a racist dork like you, but the Art of the Deal is to compliment a customer you just ran the table on....way past anything you'd understand.
He didnt compliment China. He got played by China. The fucking fool didnt believe his own intelligence agency over the Chinese. You retarded repubs have blood on your hand for supporting this incompetent fuckup.

Forum List

Back