🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Joe Biden Say "Economic Intercourse" ??,,What Does That Mean?

I really don't want to hear the words Biden and intercourse in the same sentence that brings up mental images no one should want.
Only to the truly STUPID!
The truly stupid is the one who says economic intercourse. Can't wait to see him run an ad about economic intercourse it will give a whole new meaning to I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
Again we see the STUPID are too STUPID to know it, and it's a blessing!!!!!
What we see is stupid pretending the comment was not stupid if any Republican had said that you and the rest of the left would be mocking them every day of the week and twice on Sunday and you know it.

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
take a look.

You’re a moron. Go to school. Get an education freak.

Sure, LibStain moroness.
If Trump said that, you'd go batshit crazy.
Not that you aren't batshit crazy already.
You know what's scary?
We may actually be related!
I hope you're from my wife's side and not from mine.

Yikes! You MAY be related to THAT? My deepest condolences if you are.......

You have no idea how many Jewish families are no longer talking to each other since Trump won.
Assimilated, self-hating Manhattan Jews...you can't make this shit up.
But who wants to speak to someone who's screaming and spitting at them?

It’s not just Jews. It’s all the idiot partisans of the two criminal gangs.

There used to be a black comedian who had a bit where he played a drunk who tried to sound intelligent and all he did was end up making up completely meaningless words.

Joe Biden's the white version of that guy...

I have no idea what "Economic Intercourse" Is.......do any of you guys know what it is?
Intercourse[ in-ter-kawrs, -kohrs
noun
1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.
2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.
3. sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.

Intercourse

Economic[ ek-uh-nom-ik, ee-kuh-]
adjective
1. pertaining to the production, distribution, and use of income, wealth, and commodities.
2. of or relating to the science of economics.
3. pertaining to an economy, or system of organization or operation, especially of the process of production.
4. involving or pertaining to one's personal resources of money:to give up a large house for economic reasons.
5. pertaining to use as a resource in the economy:economic entomology; economic botany.
6. affecting or apt to affect the welfare of material resources:

Economic

You have no idea how many Jewish families are no longer talking to each other since Trump won.
Assimilated, self-hating Manhattan Jews...you can't make this shit up.
But who wants to speak to someone who's screaming and spitting at them?

If one Jewish dude is poor, then no one in his family will talk to him anyways.

Don't blame politics for what is going on with New Yorker Jews.

Last edited:
take a look.

Intercourse is an exchange, a discussion. Economic intercourse is a discussion about the economy.

Economic intercourse means the economy getting fucked in the ass. That's what Biden means.

I will go with Trump Triumph over that.

take a look.

Intercourse is an exchange, a discussion. Economic intercourse is a discussion about the economy.

Economic intercourse means the economy getting fucked in the ass. That's what Biden means.

As usual, Norman goes with ignorance and stupidity!!! Yay Trump!

take a look.

I am not wanting to fuck the economy, that's your plan.

Biden has vowed to raise taxes before, so that he can have more services for illegals. Very anti-American candidate.

1588166405885.png

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

He used a big word and the righties mind blew up...

Joe better not use big or the righties just can't handle it..

or maybe the assault accusations are front and center on his mind . he has proven that he has trouble concentrating on the subject at hand when being interviewed .

Sorry can't hear you over the dozens of women who have accused Trump...

I am on record to investigate Biden for this allegation if it is filed and statement taken...

I also expect 25 investigations on Trump for every allegation against him...
take a look.

I am not wanting to fuck the economy, that's your plan.

Biden has vowed to raise taxes before, so that he can have more services for illegals. Very anti-American candidate.

You want to kill trade by insulting anyone that wants trade...

Anti-Trade is Anti-American... We don't need your big Government shit telling us who we can trade with...

Norma is just a big government trying to control the market and trade... They want to kill jobs as well...

Trump talks shit but Obama was just good for Manufacturing jobs as Trump and they bill was lower and farmers didn't need to get subsidies and go out of business

1588167903010.png
1588167954788.png

Online Dictionary

noun

Joe's Dictionary

noun
take a look.

Wrong.

Because watching the part of the video, in specific the part that is used to create this thread, (not the whole video which I myself have not watched), it appears Biden is presenting an imaginary scenario as usual.

He is talking how we are solving the economic fall but other countries aren't or can't.

He visions a problem looking at the current and future economic condition.

Why he thinks will be a trouble with the usual and sustainable communication between the US - at this moment the current administration- and the rest of countries?

Has Joe Biden a plan right now to make other countries recover their economies right away in the middle of the crisis caused by the virus?

Does Biden know that same as many countries economy is going down, same as well there are several countries which have not suffered radical economic effects because those didn't shut down their business?

The priority right now is to find a temporary "patch" covering the hole in our economy.

With that temporary "repair" the US will be in conditions to offer better deals, best communication, credible solutions and even help to other countries, so the worldwide economy can have a path to level itself.

Biden must concentrate in finding solutions in our country first.

There are millions of people without jobs, there lots of business perishing at each moment.

President Trump is desperately looking to save lives of people and at the same time to relief the pressure caused by the shut down of business and the lockdown.

President Trump wants to solve the current economic situation in the US

Joe Biden talks about the futuristic unknown economic situation in the world.

Tell me, you a Joe's defender, what Biden is telling about how to solve the current economic status in the US?

What Biden is suggesting? More monetary help for people? More money for business? Opening business? Opening the US borders? Bringing back factories? What Joe Biden could do today, right now?

The video shows Biden making a speech about a hypothetical situation to which its out come has not arrived yet. No one knows how bad some countries will be up to when the effects of the virus become controlled. That is a scenario nobody knows yet... but Biden is talking about it.

Do you know what?

Biden is clearly evading to confront reality.

Biden is talking crap.

He might be "the perfect politician" (promising and promising) but definitively he is not a leader.

He has no initiatives to confront current situations. I don't hear from him what he will do right now to confront the mess caused by the virus presence.

He is not "the challenge" to president Trump, he is just a dreamer.

And yes, in the dictionary "economic intercourse" might have a proper definition, but who knows what might be the meaning of that phrase in his mind.

In Joe's dictionary "economic intercourse" might mean "f*ck the Ukrainian inspector who prosecutes my son and I will release the money promised to you". Lol

Online Dictionary

noun

Joe's Dictionary

noun
take a look.

Wrong.

Because watching the part of the video, in specific the part that is used to create this thread, (not the whole video which I myself have not watched), it appears Biden is presenting an imaginary scenario as usual.

He is talking how we are solving the economic fall but other countries aren't or can't.

He visions a problem looking at the current and future economic condition.

Why he thinks will be a trouble with the usual and sustainable communication between the US - at this moment the current administration- and the rest of countries?

Has Joe Biden a plan right now to make other countries recover their economies right away in the middle of the crisis caused by the virus?

Does Biden know that same as many countries economy is going down, same as well there are several countries which have not suffered radical economic effects because those didn't shut down their business?

The priority right now is to find a temporary "patch" covering the hole in our economy.

With that temporary "repair" the US will be in conditions to offer better deals, best communication, credible solutions and even help to other countries, so the worldwide economy can have a path to level itself.

Biden must concentrate in finding solutions in our country first.

There are millions of people without jobs, there lots of business perishing at each moment.

President Trump is desperately looking to save lives of people and at the same time to relief the pressure caused by the shut down of business and the lockdown.

President Trump wants to solve the current economic situation in the US

Joe Biden talks about the futuristic unknown economic situation in the world.

Tell me, you a Joe's defender, what Biden is telling about how to solve the current economic status in the US?

What Biden is suggesting? More monetary help for people? More money for business? Opening business? Opening the US borders? Bringing back factories? What Joe Biden could do today, right now?

The video shows Biden making a speech about a hypothetical situation to which its out come has not arrived yet. No one knows how bad some countries will be up to when the effects of the virus become controlled. That is a scenario nobody knows yet... but Biden is talking about it.

Do you know what?

Biden is clearly evading to confront reality.

Biden is talking crap.

He might be "the perfect politician" (promising and promising) but definitively he is not a leader.

He has no initiatives to confront current situations. I don't hear from him what he will do right now to confront the mess caused by the virus presence.

He is not "the challenge" to president Trump, he is just a dreamer.

And yes, in the dictionary "economic intercourse" might have a proper definition, but who knows what might be the meaning of that phrase in his mind.

In Joe's dictionary "economic intercourse" might mean "f*ck the Ukrainian inspector who prosecutes my son and I will release the money promised to you". Lol

Sorry your are speaking nonsense...

Joe Biden repeatedly warned Trump about this Virus and Trump ignored him.

You are asking why Biden won't tell how to get passed tomorrow? Why? He told you how not get into the hole and he saying what he would do... Do ye want a instruction manual of how to run a country so Trump can screw that up and then say he got it from Biden... If you want Biden to run the country you get a chance next November but we are stuck with this incompetent leader until then. Elections have consequences..

Joe Biden is not going for the job tomorrow but next January... Biden has already told Trump his opinion in private. If Biden really wanted to help the US he can't tell Trump on TV as Trump default is to do the opposite. That is the reason CDC didn't have a global pandemic team, everything Obama must burn policy...

Just because some people here are slow:

1588131433251.png

He used a big word and the righties mind blew up...

Joe better not use big or the righties just can't handle it..

or maybe the assault accusations are front and center on his mind . he has proven that he has trouble concentrating on the subject at hand when being interviewed .

Sorry can't hear you over the dozens of women who have accused Trump...

I am on record to investigate Biden for this allegation if it is filed and statement taken...

I also expect 25 investigations on Trump for every allegation against him...

Sorry your are speaking nonsense...

Joe Biden repeatedly warned Trump about this Virus and Trump ignored him.

You are asking why Biden won't tell how to get passed tomorrow? Why? He told you how not get into the hole and he saying what he would do... Do ye want a instruction manual of how to run a country so Trump can screw that up and then say he got it from Biden... If you want Biden to run the country you get a chance next November but we are stuck with this incompetent leader until then. Elections have consequences..

Joe Biden is not going for the job tomorrow but next January... Biden has already told Trump his opinion in private. If Biden really wanted to help the US he can't tell Trump on TV as Trump default is to do the opposite. That is the reason CDC didn't have a global pandemic team, everything Obama must burn policy...

Translation to your message: You Yourself have not a single clue of what Joe Biden will do right now, at this very moment for the country.

Look, when debates are made, candidates say what they will do in every scenario, economy, justice, society, education, etc.

Well, this is the right time for Joe Biden to come out with solutions. Nothing worthy is heard from his mouth but futuristic events he wants to confront IF he becomes the president. IF.

November still months from now and solutions to the current situation are needed NOW.

As a candidate he should be working with Trump or challenging him saying in public his solutions against the president tactics. Saying "don't listen Trump but the doctors" is not a solution, that is just an advice.

You say Joe Biden told his "opinion" to the president "in private"... ha ha ha ha....

Definitively you are just a fanatic, not a knowledgeable person, and if a doctor examines your mind for sure he will recommend for you to be absent at the time of voting... you can be exonerated because your mind is not conscious about reality.

Ask Biden what he will do right now to impulse the economy, right now... if president Trump is wrong, let Biden say what is the right way...

Biden is so lucky, because with the medicines he is taking right now he can control his loose mind, but wait when debates come and he confronts president Trump and the media. He will be lost, and you automatically will vote for president Trump.

Today the wingnuts should learn all the definitions for the word intercourse. They won't, but they should.

take a look.

He’s saying we can’t get raped by China if we don’t go back to our “free trade” policy.

I still cant figure out how Drumpf said China was fucking us over but he believed them about the virus.

he believed Fauci and the WHO also. the world did . economics and trade are different matters than a pandemic.

Why didnt he believe his intelligence community? They told him back in Nov.

i have heard nothing about info in nov ..... China didnt report its 1st case until late december you stupid bastard .

You ignorant idiot. Intelligence reports dont wait for public announcements. Thats why its called intelligence you poor silly bastard.

imagine if Biden accidently said economic intercourse during the first debate, and maybe a few million children under the age of 25 hear it?

Forum List

Back