Did NAACP president lie about her race? City investigates

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ho hum, another lying liberal.

Rachel Dolezal serves as chair of the independent commission, in addition to her work as an adjunct faculty member at Eastern Washington University and president of the NAACP local chapter. On her application to serve on the commission, she identified herself as African-American. But public records, including Dolezal's own birth certificate, list her biological parents as Ruthanne and Lawrence Dolezal of Montana. The Dolezals told KXLY Thursday that Rachel is their biological daughter and that they are both white.

Did NAACP president lie about her race City investigates Spokane - KXLY.com

Ho hum, another lying liberal.

Rachel Dolezal serves as chair of the independent commission, in addition to her work as an adjunct faculty member at Eastern Washington University and president of the NAACP local chapter. On her application to serve on the commission, she identified herself as African-American. But public records, including Dolezal's own birth certificate, list her biological parents as Ruthanne and Lawrence Dolezal of Montana. The Dolezals told KXLY Thursday that Rachel is their biological daughter and that they are both white.

Did NAACP president lie about her race City investigates Spokane - KXLY.com
Why in the world would a person need to lie about her race to get a job and why would it be a subject for an investigation?

Nope. Shes transracial. She identifies internally as black.

I was born a white man. But as a transracial....im now a black man.

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more today than you did yesterday.

She is a fucking pathetic pathological fucking liar. Transracial now folks. That will be the new word.

This is funny

Fucking liberals folks. Fucking liberals.

news1-600x391.jpg
racheldolezal.jpg
screen-shot-2015-06-12-at-12-10-20-pm.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Well, why not. Makes sense with the logic of the losers that say BRUCE Jenner IS a woman. When it is literally impossible.

But the morons on the left actually say HE is a woman, when HE is not.

So, if a fucking liberal moron says they FEEL BLACK, then why are they not black? Hmmmmmmmm?

Fucking liberals. A dangerous mental condition.

Well, why not. Makes sense with the logic of the losers that say BRUCE Jenner IS a woman. When it is literally impossible.

But the morons on the left actually say HE is a woman, when HE is not.

So, if a fucking liberal moron says they FEEL BLACK, then why are they not black? Hmmmmmmmm?

Fucking liberals. A dangerous mental condition.

Yep. Search threads...I made a thread a week or so back mocking Jenner by claiming I was transracial and now black. I found it funny but ludicrous in logic.

Then...THIS!!!! Appears "transracial" is a thing now too haha! Fucking lefties.

According to the Elizabeth Warren apologist school of thought, you can be anything you "feel" you are. No need of blood to be "Cherokee", or "black"...as long as you identify as such. Hell, this gal should be the front runner for the Dem nomination for president in 2016. First black woman president.

ok ok! I admit! I actually look like James Carville under my make-up and yes I admit, and embarrassed, I am from planet Uranus.

This is like the third thread on this by the way.

Anyway, this woman is either mentally ill, a swindler, or she's the biggest ever self-hating white Uncle Tom of all time.

If they want to start a #wrongskin movement, I'll support it under my personal "to each their own" clause. We have far odder things in the country frankly.

Though I have to admit that I'm starting to think this particular NAACP woman might need some counseling given all the things she's been making up.

Okay, everyone, from now on I am a lesbian, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, American Indian.

Please refer to me this way from now on.

Forum List

Back