Did NAACP president lie about her race? City investigates

She needs to become a black man to complete her experience...

Probably should then marry Caitlyn Jenner.

Well, I want to know. If I feel like I am a black man, but was not born a black man, and I painted my face with shoe polish and I appear black along with feeling like I am black....am I black?

Liberals (moron left wing politically correct morons that we call liberals but are actually communists) will of course say that scenario is not the same at all.

It really is the exact same thing. Morons who insist Bruce is a woman, are fucking morons.

FUCKING MORONS.

South Park was not that far off were they? Will we see people wanting to become dolphins and make us think they are actual dolphins one day?

tumblr_n30hvaae8H1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Wait, we have been over this....haven't we?

cat-man-%2004.jpg

Liberals folks. Fucking liberals. Yeah, all perfectly "natural."

Last edited:
Well, I want to know. If I feel like I am a black man, but was not born a black man, and I painted my face with show polish and I appear black along with feeling like I am black....am I black?

Liberals (moron left wing politically morons that we call liberals but are actually communists) will of course say that scenario is not the same at all.

It really is the exact same thing. Morons who insist Bruce is a woman, are fucking morons.

FUCKING MORONS.

What a country ;)

Nope. Shes transracial. She identifies internally as black.

I was born a white man. But as a transracial....im now a black man.
So now it`s the blacks that have to be embarrassed instead of whites. Thanks for leaving.

If she wanted to be a real black ho, she would have had 5 kids with 5 different babydaddies. She's obviously a piker.

You know what is really funny, is how liberals are trying to find a way to defend her rights to be black if she wants to be black.

They are trying. Really really trying.

LOL @ liberals. Disrespectfully laughing @ liberals.

now i am suspicious of some white female singers. i mean, britney spears, voice of an angel, greatest singer in the world, but no white girl can sing like that.

Forum List

Back