Did Nancy fold and omit Taiwan for her trip?? It looks like it.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Biden blinked.
And we all knew he would.
Pelosi "updated" her trip itinerary - and now Taiwan is no longer on the list.

Thank God. Why do we need that crooked ninny there anyway. We all want to die???

I'm sure she got some great insider trading info in the Asian markets and made some deals

Did Hunter fly with her as her counsel ?

Last edited:
No Target Drone Nancy?

R.0854e14e5b90c7da8bf36ab535934319

Biden blinked.

What did idiots like her and Biden think a trip like this would accomplish, in the first place? Either it would greatly anger the Chinese or they wanted it to anger the Chinese. Nothing makes sense with the democrats. They have the sickest agendas, they enact the most punishing measures on the American people, their voter base is so shamefully stupid or vindictive and could not care less what the difference is between good and evil. And the media is "all in" with them. Keep turning your little kids into sexual hybrids, parents.

If this is true then China and their intelligence agencies deserve credit for joining Russia in understanding the sharp shift in global influence. A shift many of us predicted when Trump lost.

Can anyone imagine a U.S president telling Chinese leadership "you had better not visit Country X or we you will be responsible for the consequences"? Furthermore, that threat being heeded.

Peace between leading nations is a good outcome. China is standing up for their ideals and worldview regardless of how some may view these ideal, just as America stood up for their principles and ideals in the past. America should NEVER have waivered on allowing Canada and other allies to betray these ideals, it just lowered your standards and expectations.

I'm reading that the PLA are patrolling territorial water over Taiwan, expressing their position in the region.

Last edited:
Biden blinked.

Xi said he'd cut off her bribes.

This will piss off the Asian community.

The Nazis got New York Jews to turn against Israel, but I don't see them getting San Francisco Asians to turn on Taiwan.

If this is true then China and their intelligence agencies deserve credit for joining Russia in understanding the sharp shift in global influence.

Can anyone imagine a U.S president telling Chinese leadership "you had better not visit Country X or we you will be responsible for the consequences"? Furthermore, that threat being heeded.

Peace between leading nations is a good outcome. China is standing up for their ideals regardless of how some may view these ideal, just as America stood up for their principles and ideals in the past.

I'm reading that the PLA are patrolling territorial water over Taiwan, expressing their position in the region.

China's "ideals" being the invasion of a Sovreign nation and the enslavement of its people.

Biden is so clearly compromised. China owns him.

Dang!

Does anyone of importance have to now get permission from China to visit Taiwan?

In fact, will China even expect nobodies such as I to beg it for permission to do so?

This thread won’t age well. This website is more entertaining than the three stooges for watching idiots.

Dang!

Does anyone of importance have to now get permission from China to visit Taiwan?

In fact, will China even expect nobodies such as I to beg it for permission to do so?
I'm sure Sean Penn or Rodman would not cause such a disturbance.

All we need to know is if the plan of action is coming from the White House or the DNC, it will always be stupid or harmful.

They got other ways of delivering the goods other than Nancy's diplomatic pouch.

Which us what her trip was all about. PRC didn't like the photo OP.
However;
It was focused on delivering dossiers, communication equipment and other things to help Taiwan remain independent. Spycraft junk.

But....it's getting delivered another way.

Let's say she goes and something pops off, how many of you are going to the local recruiting office to join up?
They don't take old men boy! But no one in their right mind would enlist in bidens fail army.

Forum List

Back