🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did poll worker vote 6 times for obama??

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She admits she voted twice and that by itself should be enough to lock her up, but we all know nothing will be done. The state media will no doubt call this investigation racist!!!

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

February 19, 2013FoxNews.com

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

There's a poll worker in Oregon who was caught voting on other people's ballots who had left some offices blank. She's been a poll worker for years.

She admits she voted twice and that by itself should be enough to lock her up, but we all know nothing will be done. The state media will no doubt call this investigation racist!!!

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

You are correct..nothing will happen...Wonder how libs defend this? With a shoulder shrug I imagine..

You are correct..nothing will happen...Wonder how libs defend this? With a shoulder shrug I imagine..

they defend it because its part of the way they "get even" Cheating is accepted if you achieve your goal. Of course that only applies to liberals.

Election fraud is OK with Democrats, they'll simply view it as a necessity for accomplishing the greater good of the Liberal collective.

• Banned
Where are the repubs? Where is romney? Useless cowards. They're scared the state media will call them wacist if they challenge obozo on anything!!!

• Banned
There's a poll worker in Oregon who was caught voting on other people's ballots who had left some offices blank. She's been a poll worker for years.

Dayum - that's something to think about. I bet lots of voters leave spots blank if they don't care who wins.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome. But I do wonder how many there were.

I wish I could have voted a whole lot more against Obama. But I guess I'm all rule bound.

I only voted against him once.

Not nearly enough.

Y'know. If people want to be under Obama's leadership and programs THAT badly, fine! Choose to participate in that party and pay for whatever platforms you want! The Parties are organized from local precinct all the way to state and national, much better direct representation than you'd get from State legislatures, courts or Congress.

The problem is people have started this habit of voting for party agenda and stacking seats to get majority rule based on party. Why not just represent yourself and invest your resources DIRECTLY through that Party where there is no need to fight any opposition?

Would you do this with religion?
Try to get the most members to outvote and outnumber the next largest size religious
affiliation? And when it gets close in numbers, then you bash and manipulate public perception in the media to discredit and dominate over the other? And whoever wins the biggest bully contest gets to be in charge of dictating policy for all the other religious groups in the minority? Really?

No, you would choose your religious group and fund and support it directly.
And let everyone else do the same with their religious affilitions or policies of choice, no matter how large or small, or what you believe.
You take responsibility yourself and not push or mandate for anyone else.

So why not with political parties and beliefs?

Why can't Federal Govt just go back to the basics that all sides agree to fund
and operate on that level, like national security and interstate highways commerce etc.

And leave all the social programs to localized parties, states or whatever people want to use to set up their own systems they want to pay for and manage, similar to businesses, nonprofits or even private religious schools. We could even separate sensitive religious
issues this way, such as gay marriage, legalization, death penalty, etc. where people only pay for programs their party believes in funding and quits pushing that on anyone else!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back