Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
So what your saying is we should all ignore what was done during the Obama administration because TRUUUUUUUP !!!!!!!!

No. Please continue. But keep in mind, Obama hasn't been in office for over a year or so...you're stating Trump cannot solve problems whenever you play the "what about" game.
That's what your saying, got it.

It's pointless, I know, since there is no active listening ability where conservatives are concerned.

Obama did separate kids from parents but not as a hard and fast policy. Sometimes they did, some times (most times according to reports) they did not.
Trump is doing it as a hard and fast policy. So much so, a new center in El Paso is being opened to hold, I believe 4,100 boys. For how long? Nobody knows.

Those are simply the facts of the matter.

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
So what your saying is we should all ignore what was done during the Obama administration because TRUUUUUUUP !!!!!!!!

No. Please continue. But keep in mind, Obama hasn't been in office for over a year or so...you're stating Trump cannot solve problems whenever you play the "what about" game.
That's what your saying, got it.
ok

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
Name one jail that puts children in with adults.

Democrats don’t want kids separated, the parents are in jail so how do you do it, I guess now we can’t put the parents in jail either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Americans need to face this reality.
The Corrupt Democratic Party is doing everything that they can to obstruct the border patrol and our immigration system because they are trying to replace Anglo Voters with Latino Voters

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
I see the left pointing fingers and the right reacting to it/defending themselves.
And I dont recall anyone pointing fingers at Obama when he did the same thing.

Nice try but ultimately a fail.

The difference, of course, is magnitude and intent

There was a brief period of time when the border was swarmed with immigrants and facilities were overwhelmed

Trump is intentionally inflicting pain on these families as official policy and for use as a bargaining chip

Give me my wall.....or these children will get it

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.

That story states the Obama administration dumped the males in an inconvenient location but does not indicate where they dumped the remainder of the family. In fact it gives no indication that the remainder of the family was detained at all or was ever with the illegal immigrants at any time during their stay in America. While I have no horse in this race in comparing Obama and Trump, it does seem to me that you've been taken in by a headline.

Americans need to face this reality. The Corrupt far right wing of the GOP is doing everything that they can to obstruct the will of the people. That will change this fall.

There was a brief period of time when the border was swarmed with immigrants and facilities were overwhelmed

Trump is intentionally inflicting pain on these families as official policy and for use as a bargaining chip

Why do you want children locked up with child traffickers?

Americans need to face this reality. The Corrupt far right wing of the GOP is doing everything that they can to obstruct the will of the people. That will change this fall.
You should riot as Nancy commanded you. There’s a Starbucks on the corner begging to be ransacked.

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

[
The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News
And I'm sure you were fine with it then, too.

You should riot as Nancy commanded you. There’s a Starbucks on the corner begging to be ransacked.
It's the Alt Right that tries to riot and gets its butt kicked. Tissue?

The Alt Right supports the separation of children from families asking for asylum.

Wrong, lol. O was already caging the kiddies.

35521488_2055370604482020_7499647402924572672_n.jpg

I think what he is saying is -- Obama was really really tough on these filthy illegal mongrels -- and it is unfair that Trump supporters don't acknowledge this -- since they are all on board with how Trump is being rough on these filthy illegal mongrels

It's pointless, I know, since there is no active listening ability where conservatives are concerned.

Obama did separate kids from parents but not as a hard and fast policy. Sometimes they did, some times (most times according to reports) they did not.
Trump is doing it as a hard and fast policy. So much so, a new center in El Paso is being opened to hold, I believe 4,100 boys. For how long? Nobody knows.

Those are simply the facts of the matter.
You just like making stuff up, concha?

The Press is on a smear campaign with the "kids in cages" propaganda.
The Press, just about every church leader, the UN (and we know their track record on human rights), and most Republicans.
Your boy's screwed on this one and he'd better fix it quick if he knows what's good for him.

Forum List

Back