Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

The Press is on a smear campaign with the "kids in cages" propaganda.
The Press, just about every church leader, the UN (and we know their track record on human rights), and most Republicans.
Your boy's screwed on this one and he'd better fix it quick if he knows what's good for him.

How can Trump fix left wing propaganda?
Why do the Democrats want to put innocent children in jail with their criminal parents?
Why are liberals so cruel?
We don't put American kids in jail with their parents.

What are they supposed to do, people? Send them back over the border with no one? Let them wander alone?
Should we appease the illegals and throw the children in foster homes, thus creating more incentive for this happen?
Why dont you partisan assholes try to come up with an actual fucking solution to this "problem?"
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Last edited:
It's pointless, I know, since there is no active listening ability where conservatives are concerned.

Obama did separate kids from parents but not as a hard and fast policy. Sometimes they did, some times (most times according to reports) they did not.
Trump is doing it as a hard and fast policy. So much so, a new center in El Paso is being opened to hold, I believe 4,100 boys. For how long? Nobody knows.

Those are simply the facts of the matter.
You just like making stuff up, concha?

What did I make up?

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
Agreed.

The MSM ignored much of the bad committed by Obama, and now jumps all over Trump for the same things committed by Obama. This story is but one example from many.

I much prefer the current MSM behavior, but recognize the hypocrisy. Sadly it seems many Americans can't see the obvious hypocrisy and are now inflamed beyond reason.
Yep. The tactic is well-practiced and has always been effective.

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

[
The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News
So this just covers Mexicans yet many of the refugees coming are not from Mexico.

All this thread along with 99% of the other threads covering the same topic claims that the Democrats are just pointing fingers, well guess what? The GOP does it when the Democrats are in power.
Yet now that a nation of immigrants has found out about what goes on the GOP can't figure out why people are out of sorts with the system...

Ignorance doesn't get any better than this...

Americans need to face this reality. The Corrupt far right wing of the GOP is doing everything that they can to obstruct the will of the people. That will change this fall.
It is not just corrupt but completely callous

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
I see the left pointing fingers and the right reacting to it/defending themselves.
And I dont recall anyone pointing fingers at Obama when he did the same thing.

Nice try but ultimately a fail.
Gramps, the two ends are never exactly the same in every situation. Every situation is different.

But, the two sides sure as hell share many behaviors overall. One of those similar behaviors is doing everything they can to avoid accepting any responsibility for a problem, choosing instead to shift all the blame to the other side.

That's my point.

Here is COS Kelly stating that the zero tolerance policy is a change in enforcement:

"I am considering, in order to deter more movement along this terribly dangerous network, I am considering exactly that."

The Press, just about every church leader, the UN (and we know their track record on human rights), and most Republicans.
Your boy's screwed on this one and he'd better fix it quick if he knows what's good for him.

Why do the Democrats want to put innocent children in jail with their criminal parents?
There is no left wing or American propaganda.

The fact is that Trump and his uber nativistic allies have fucked up.

They need to fix it now, or real Americans will fix it for them this fall. Capiche?

The difference, of course, is magnitude and intent

There was a brief period of time when the border was swarmed with immigrants and facilities were overwhelmed

Trump is intentionally inflicting pain on these families as official policy and for use as a bargaining chip

Give me my wall.....or these children will get it
Why do you want children locked up with child traffickers?
?

There were several ways to avoid this. One would have been to triple the number of judges handling the asylum cases so there wasn't a two year backlog before beginning this "Zero Tolerance" policy. Or increasing the family detention facilities, knowing families with children were coming in droves. I don't mind them being prosecuted for entering the country illegally.

There is no left wing or American propaganda.

The fact is that Trump and his uber nativistic allies have fucked up.

They need to fix it now, or real Americans will fix it for them this fall. Capiche?

The Press is very aware that Democrat Voters are dumb racist bigots.
They are exploiting the immigration issue to enrage their voter base.
We have a visa system and we have a citizenship system. Use it and the problem is solved.

The Christian Right will support separating families and incarcerating children

Jeff Sessions has already defended it as the Christian thing to do

What are they supposed to do, people?
Not act like ass holes. Just because we can act like ass holes.
So do you suggest ignoring law?
Give me an actual solution and save your partisan rhetoric for a dumbfuck.

The government ignores laws all the time; for example, the Feds allow states to sell pot even though there is a federal law against it. True or false fuckface?
So your "solution" to this "problem" is "ignore law"
:rofl:
Get the fk outta here

There were several ways to avoid this. One would have been to triple the number of judges handling the asylum cases so there wasn't a two year backlog before beginning this "Zero Tolerance" policy. Or increasing the family detention facilities, knowing families with children were coming in droves. I don't mind them being prosecuted for entering the country illegally.
Its nice to see someone thinking instead of reacting. Thank you.

Forum List

Back