Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

That's all fine, but where are the evidence and whistleblowers Comer has talked about since November of 2022?
The Committee started their investigation in January of 2023, after the Republican's took control of the committee. That's less than 4 months....You expect to have conclusions before the investigation is over? This is a dumb tacic you are using, do better.

You are a blatant liar.

This link has a complete list of the payments that proves you are a blatant liar, liar.

They're not going to read the transcript...They have a narrative, and are only repeating what their MSM outlets are telling them daily....

the problem they have is this investigation is going forward, whether they like it or not...

Now, I want to know what is going to happen with the 1023 form that Comer's committee subpoenaed from the FBI...Why haven't they complied with it, and what are they hiding?

There is no list of payments in that link complete or otherwise.
Thanks for proving you are a moron. The link contains all 36 pages of the report, which lists all the payments and all the shell companies the Biden Crime Family Syndicate set up.

Grow a brain, Simp.

Thanks for proving you are a moron. The link contains all 36 pages of the report, which lists all the payments and all the shell companies the Biden Crime Family Syndicate set up.

Grow a brain, Simp.
I saw no link to the 36 page report.

Post the link to the report.

I did, you raving idiot.

Do you know how to scroll?
You didn’t post a link to the 36 page memo. You posted a link to a new story that you claimed had a link to the memo. The news story had a screenshot of the first page of the memo but I didn’t see a link to the memo.

Just post a link to the 36 page memo.

No, read the entire thing, I gave you the link for God's sake....
Quote the part that you think contradicts my claim.

Or can’t you do that because it doesn’t actually contradict my claim.

You didn’t post a link to the 36 page memo. You posted a link to a new story that you claimed had a link to the memo. The news story had a screenshot of the first page of the memo but I didn’t see a link to the memo.

Just post a link to the 36 page memo.
The 36 page memo is IN the link. There is not a link to the memo, Dumbass.

Your inability to scroll down a link isn't my problem.

Quote the part that you think contradicts my claim.

Or can’t you do that because it doesn’t actually contradict my claim.
It’s not up to me to prove, nor disprove your disingenuous claims…i and others have given you direct links to the committees presser, with all of the information in there that they’ve made public.
Your claims are specious at best, outright fabrications at probable reality, I’m not here to hold your hand through this investigation. If you’re honest, you’ll let it play out, but I won’t hold my breath.

That's all fine, but where are the evidence and whistleblowers Comer has talked about since November of 2022?
In due time…the investigation is ongoing, and in the early stages…

Maybe you can answer why the FBI has not complied with the committee’s subpoenas for the 1023?

Plenty of evidence to dig further….Would you say that it doesn’t look good for the President?

I think it looks very good for the president. There are some people having never done business overseas who view that as sinister.

Plenty of evidence to dig further….Would you say that it doesn’t look good for the President?
Doesnt seem like Comer knows what to do next. He doesn’t have any clue how to connect any of this to any actual policy decisions.

Would you say this is overwhelming evidence of corruption?

Doesnt seem like Comer knows what to do next. He doesn’t have any clue how to connect any of this to any actual policy decisions.

Comer is a Baptist preacher. I suggest he's in way over his head.

I’d say we’re investigating…We‘ll let you know when we’ve completed. I’d also say that you libs take double standard to a whole new level.

I’d say we’re investigating…We‘ll let you know when we’ve completed. I’d also say that you libs take double standard to a whole new level.
That’s the thing. The press conference was clearly intended to convict Biden based on nothing more than innuendo and suggestion.

By all means investigate but clearly the conservative faithful have decided that the press conference provided unequivocal proof of corruption when we both know it did nothing of the sort.

That’s the thing. The press conference was clearly intended to convict Biden based on nothing more than innuendo and suggestion.

By all means investigate but clearly the conservative faithful have decided that the press conference provided unequivocal proof of corruption when we both know it did nothing of the sort.
Have I been saying that? No….I’ve been saying it doesn’t look good for Biden, and that we have to see what the conclusions are when the investigation is done….

It‘s been you, and other liberals that have tried every tactic in the books to dismiss the information put forth by the committee, including personally attacking those of us arguing that this investigation is necessary.

I don’t care if the President is a D, or an R, if he’s being personally enriched by foreign entities, that needs to be investigated as to why, especially when there’s no discernible business he owns.

Forum List

Back