🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Repubs learn from their mistake?

Will the democrats ever learn to stop whining?
Will you ever stop being in denial of the facts?

House Passes Stimulus Plan With No G.O.P. Votes

WASHINGTON — Without a single Republican vote, President Obama won House approval on Wednesday for an $819 billion economic recovery plan as Congressional Democrats sought to temper their own differences over the enormous package of tax cuts and spending.

As a piece of legislation, the two-year package is among the biggest in history, reflecting a broad view in Congress that urgent fiscal help is needed for an economy in crisis, at a time when the Federal Reserve has already cut interest rates almost to zero.
Trump could have acted earlier on China without your fake impeachment/ Russian hoax.

You were calling him racist...xeno...................He could have acted earlier if it weren't for you people.

There's hypocrisy and then there is cocksucking hypocrisy.

I've honestly never seen a group of people as weak-willed and submissive as the supporters of the Naked Emperor.

"He wears those trillion dollar deficits so well!"
Then you won't have an issue if this virus becomes plague. You progs are manly men as long as its one way. You have prop potentates all around and we see them. In other parts of the world they are called despots. Your emperors are potential monsters salivating at the chance to practice their brand of human engineering. We have seen this before. But we have changed the history books to blame races and no individuals.

I've honestly never seen a group of people as weak-willed and submissive as the supporters of the Naked Emperor.

Then you won't have an issue if this virus becomes plague. You progs are manly men as long as its one way. You have prop potentates all around and we see them. In other parts of the world they are called despots. Your emperors are potential monsters salivating at the chance to practice their brand of human engineering. We have seen this before. But we have changed the history books to blame races and no individuals.
Nice try, fucktard. I've been railing against the federal debt since coming to this forum. I have been totally consistent about it. Unlike you weaseling hypocrites who are just fine with trillion dollar deficits if the President changed the letter after his name to an R a few years ago.

You see, I am an actual conservative. Something a Trumptard wouldn't recognize if they were kicked in the balls by one. Which I do regularly to the fucking hypocritical submissive lickspittles every chance I get.

WASHINGTON — Without a single Republican vote, President Obama won House approval on Wednesday for an $819 billion economic recovery plan as Congressional Democrats sought to temper their own differences over the enormous package of tax cuts and spending.

As a piece of legislation, the two-year package is among the biggest in history, reflecting a broad view in Congress that urgent fiscal help is needed for an economy in crisis, at a time when the Federal Reserve has already cut interest rates almost to zero.
Trump could have acted earlier on China without your fake impeachment/ Russian hoax.

You were calling him racist...xeno...................He could have acted earlier if it weren't for you people.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Is that the latest excuse for Trump now? :lol:

"Because impeachment!"

I do think there is a big difference between bailing out those who caused the crisis and regular people.

That being said 850 billion? We are moving towards hyper inflation...
No one causes a virus.

I am referring to the banking crisis.

We really need to find smart alternatives to just papering over everything. Flexibility is key here...
Ah. Thank you. In 2009, if the giant investment firms went down, they'd have taken our Ira's with them because financial stocks were held in most. I'm not really sure why we need to bail out airlines or cruiselines. Pay UI for the laid off workers sure …. But I'm not sure what is the collateral damage. Restaurants? How many actually survive anyway, and seriously if a restaurant closes cause of a pandemic … that's not good advertising.

So, I'm not sure what corp welfare Trump is after here. And conversely, with Porkulus, I think UI, aid to states that can't afford healthcare and teachers, and bailing out the auto jobs - because Toyota wasn't buying GM - had more benefit than cost. But the direct govt spending? Nah.

This is a little different because families really will not have food. Trump's probably right that by fall, the economy will probably restart.

9:50 am: Trump administration wants an $850 billion stimulus plan, reports say
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin heads to the Capitol today to discuss a third coronavirus response package with Senate Republicans as policymakers try to stave off economic calamity.

The Trump administration wants an $850 billion economic stimulus plan, Politico and The Washington Post reported. The White House’s proposal would include about $50 billion in aid to an airline industry battered by the global pandemic, according to the Post.

Congress already passed $8.3 billion in emergency funding to help stop the coronavirus disease’s spread. A separate plan to expand paid leave benefits, boost unemployment insurance and make testing more affordable is working its way through the Capitol this week. —Jacob Pramuk
Coronavirus live updates: Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson released from hospital, Mulvaney self-quarantines
.......................................................................................................................................
The mistake being to refuse to cooperate with Dems in the wake of the financial crisis by constantly trying to shrink the size of stimulus packages. As much as anything this caused the weak, prolonged recovery the Repubs blamed on Obama. This proposal is just another example of epic hypocrisy.
Did you go vote in you Democrat primary today? You know, the primary being held in the midst of a horrifying pandemic and also happens to be staffed by senior citizens?

You got no business lecturing others about responsible behavior.
:eusa_whistle:

Who called him racist? ONE Asian congress woman who no one knew even existed.... your right wing snowflake phony, faux outrage whine, over her concern for fellow American Asians and making a big deal out of her free speech, is so Trumpian....

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin heads to the Capitol today to discuss a third coronavirus response package with Senate Republicans as policymakers try to stave off economic calamity.

The Trump administration wants an $850 billion economic stimulus plan, Politico and The Washington Post reported. The White House’s proposal would include about $50 billion in aid to an airline industry battered by the global pandemic, according to the Post.

Congress already passed $8.3 billion in emergency funding to help stop the coronavirus disease’s spread. A separate plan to expand paid leave benefits, boost unemployment insurance and make testing more affordable is working its way through the Capitol this week. —Jacob Pramuk
Coronavirus live updates: Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson released from hospital, Mulvaney self-quarantines
.......................................................................................................................................
The mistake being to refuse to cooperate with Dems in the wake of the financial crisis by constantly trying to shrink the size of stimulus packages. As much as anything this caused the weak, prolonged recovery the Repubs blamed on Obama. This proposal is just another example of epic hypocrisy.
I have an idea...

We can start calling it.....Porkulus
Trumpulus?

We need to shut down Mara lago

It kind of should be, it's a source of many people (possibly you know who) coming down with it. The odd thing is no one is batting an eye that Trump's own residence is a breeding zone for the virus because of course it is.

I never saw him testifying as single day in what right wing idiots call the "the fake" impeachment. He could have acted any time he had a clue, (like slick willie continued to work), but not trump was just clueless.

Nice try, fucktard. I've been railing against the federal debt since coming to this forum. I have been totally consistent about it. Unlike you weaseling hypocrites who are just fine with trillion dollar deficits if the President changed the letter after his name to an R a few years ago.

You see, I am an actual conservative. Something a Trumptard wouldn't recognize if they were kicked in the balls by one. Which I do regularly to the fucking hypocritical submissive lickspittles every chance I get.

Naaaa, you're an emtonally stunted guy playing a bad hombre on the internet. You are CLEARLY over compensating for something hence your rabid nastiness that never stops. ALL presidents spend too much, that doesn't make Rump right but it also doesn't mean he is any worse than any of the rest of them. Time for you to grow up and act like an adult.

If you were not going to see a balance budget with Trump, you are not going to see it with Progs. They will tax the peasant class more no matter how much they rail against the rich. I have been hearing about balanced budgets for many decades. Even about balanced budget amendments and such. Politicians can not do that. For many get elected on promises of giving away things. You can only penalize a person so much if he/she lives by being responsible even if he/she does not make much money. But the taxers do anyway. When was the last time a real tax cut was given to the working class by Progs? A good one! Kennedy! Anyway our fiat currency is beyond the point of quick repair. Look how rickety the stock market is. Its a house of straws because we live off of a fake currency and not foundation. Its over inflated as the housing market is. And the houses need to collapse in price also.

Did you go vote in you Democrat primary today? You know, the primary being held in the midst of a horrifying pandemic and also happens to be staffed by senior citizens?

Why Florida, of all states, would keep their primary open is beyond reason.... it's like the R governor wants all the Democratic Florida senior citizen's to die....

Why Florida, of all states, would keep their primary open is beyond reason.... it's like the R governor wants all the Democratic Florida senior citizen's to die....
Makes sense since seniors typically vote conservative....

Derp

If you were not going to see a balance budget with Trump, you are not going to see it with Progs. They will tax the peasant class more no matter how much they rail against the rich. I have been hearing about balanced budgets for many decades. Even about balanced budget amendments and such. Politicians can not do that. For many get elected on promises of giving away things. You can only penalize a person so much if he/she lives by being responsible even if he/she does not make much money. But the taxers do anyway. When was the last time a real tax cut was given to the working class by Progs? A good one! Kennedy! Anyway our fiat currency is beyond the point of quick repair. Look how rickety the stock market is. Its a house of straws because we live off of a fake currency and not foundation. Its over inflated as the housing market is. And the houses need to collapse in price also.
Trump? Trump? JFC the last time we paid for shit as we went, Pelosi did it. JFC! And you cannot balance things when you're in a recession. And that's where we're going on.

Personally, if Trump is taking this seriously, and even over reacting with the need to keep people from spreading the virus, that's GOOD, better than his "hoax" shit was just aimed at his personal fortunes. If he's really in this to stave off deaths that could maybe be prevented and to keep families on their financial feet …. I might just vote for him.

I have an idea...

Trumpulus?

It kind of should be, it's a source of many people (possibly you know who) coming down with it. The odd thing is no one is batting an eye that Trump's own residence is a breeding zone for the virus because of course it is.
Trump should send a message that even he must make sacrifices to fight the virus

Shut down Mara Lago

I have an idea...

Trumpulus?

Trump should send a message that even he must make sacrifices to fight the virus

Shut down Mara Lago

He should limit the crowds, and shut down the resort. But if he wants to hang with his family … don't care.

I have an idea...

Trumpulus?
A combination

Trumporkulus

(I have the best words...)

:)

Last edited:

I have an idea...

Trumpulus?

Shut down Mara Lago

Yes, he should. He's created this conspiracy that it's all blown out of proportion or in some cases (ala sheriff Clarke) that this is an attack (by??) on Capitalism. He called the reaction to the virus a hoax and here we are, going down exactly as predicted and it's time for Trump to, please with the American people to take this seriously. I mean fucking beg the American people to do the right thing. It's the least he could do at this point to kill his own Frankenstein's monster.

Makes sense since seniors typically vote conservative....

Derp

That was my thought, it seems people don't think out their theories very well.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Is that the latest excuse for Trump now? :lol:

"Because impeachment!"
Was it worth it?

Forum List

Back