Did Ret. Vice Adm. Bob Harward turn down President Trump's offer to be national security adviser?

The presser wasn't erratic. Liberals were getting an ass kicking.
Pathological liar Tramp got fact checked LIVE on national TV and exposed as a liar. When asked why he should be trusted after being just caught lying, Tramp's answer was "I've seen that information AROUND." Sure, just like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims celebration in Jersey City on 9/11.
1Vb8W.gif

Pathological liar Tramp got fact checked LIVE on national TV and exposed as a liar. When asked why he should be trusted after being just caught lying, Tramp's answer was "I've seen that information AROUND." Sure, just like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims celebration in Jersey City on 9/11.
1Vb8W.gif
I seem to have picked up a stalker!

1Vb8W.gif
I thought the very same thing.

1Vb8W.gif
You would. :cuckoo:

1Vb8W.gif
You would. :cuckoo:
Yep. I sure did.

That anyone is willing to entertain a position requiring congressional approval in light of what The Democrat Party did to Robert Bork remains one of the planet's greatest mysteries.

Forum List

Back