Did Seattle pull their protest bs today?

So a lady breaks the law by refusing to do her job because she is protesting something. Conservatives cheer.
Football players just make a silent protest and do their job to protest something. Conservatives seethe.

• Banned
So a lady breaks the law by refusing to do her job because she is protesting something. Conservatives cheer.
Football players just make a silent protest and do their job to protest something. Conservatives seethe.
I called for her to be fired. That bitch does not belong in public service. Having said that this shit bothers me too. I don't wanna hear of see political nonsense in my favorite pastimes

I called for her to be fired. That bitch does not belong in public service. Having said that this shit bothers me too. I don't wanna hear of see political nonsense in my favorite pastimes

I agree with you there. There is a time and place. 9/11 15th anniversary was definitely not the time or the place to “corrupt” what we should be commemorating today.

image.jpeg

I was in the midst of a riveting overtime game with the Chiefs & Chargers and missed it
Don't know don't care sorry.
Yet you clicked....:eusa_whistle:
To paraphrase Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory doesn't mean I care.
I have no idea who that is or what you're talking about. I suspect it is just a deflection to change the subject
I suspect you do you know just as I suspect you know not everytime someone clicks on thread or leaves a response it means they have any great interest in the topic of it.

Forum List

Back