Did the Dems who won the House run on impeachment?

Did Trump run on influencing a foreign country to investigate a family member of political opponent?
Imo, yes. But then I believe he owes so much money to Putin's henchmen that he's …. in their pocket …. regardless of whether there is electronic evidence or testimony that he had a deal with Russia or Assange, who has the same interests as Putin vis a vis the West.

Hillary was a crook, though. Imo anyway.

Did Trump run on influencing a foreign country to investigate a family member of political opponent?
Imo, yes. But then I believe he owes so much money to Putin's henchmen that he's …. in their pocket …. regardless of whether there is electronic evidence or testimony that he had a deal with Russia or Assange, who has the same interests as Putin vis a vis the West.

Trump asked a question-IN THE PUBLIC EYE-and is being impeached for it. Think about that- if you asked your neighbor to do you a favor-lend you his garden hose and then you got arrested.

A President fighting for America First.....and Dems are impeaching him.....

Every Rightwinger who failed to vote in 2018 is directly responsible for Trump's impeachment. They own it as much as any democrat.

It's not a luxury, optional or a game anymore.....this is no longer about ideology and basic policies, too much is at stake. (freedom for example)

I don't understand some people...they brag that they'd go down in a blaze of hot bullets if anyone tried to take their guns.......but they won't freaking get off their asses to VOTE for people who would prevent that from ever happening in the first place. :dunno:

So much for all the keyboard warrior Internet tuff guys eh ?

Last edited:
If not, why are they doing this now?

Because it's the morally and legally right thing to do.

The fact that it's so popular with voters is just a bonus.
Well its not popular for the 23 freshmen house reps who won in 18 in Trump districts. I think it is a profiles in courage moment, and so far the dems are passing the test. Talking back to the Birthers was a profiles in courage moment the gop failed. And that's largely why the only reason I remain registered as a goper is I'm automatically registered as one whenever I vote gop in a state primary. And I was very interested in the governor race this year, although the guy I voted for lost.

Because it's the morally and legally right thing to do.
The fact that it's so popular with voters is just a bonus.

Riiiight.....like betraying your fellow American to subsidize illegals? That kinda 'right thing to do' ?
Sure....you mean the voters who will re elect Mr trump next November?
Mamooth - Another delusional hypnotized zombie walking in lockstep as directed never questioning

That said, the number of idiotized millennials is reaching epic proportions so anything is possible.

Trump asked a question-IN THE PUBLIC EYE-and is being impeached for it. Think about that- if you asked your neighbor to do you a favor-lend you his garden hose and then you got arrested.
He tried strong arming a for leader in a private phone call THAT STILL HAS NOT BEEN FULLY RELEASED TO PUBLIC AND SIT THE FUK DOWN, JR.

Pelosi is in a bind if she listens to her idiotic base She and her Trotskyite caucus face serious jail time for violating Trump's civil rights in the conduct of the impeachment of Trump. If she runs an impeachment that is BOR compliant then the collapse of the Deep State will result in roll overs on a long list of Ds she needs to keep in order to stay speaker.

Forum List

Back