Did the Dems who won the House run on impeachment?

If not, why are they doing this now?

Because Trump committed impeachable acts.

Name them, and provide evidence.

Abuse of power. - It is very clear that Trump was using Giuliani to conduct a rogue foreign policy designed to pressure Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden.

Obstruction of justice - Impeding a congressional inquiry is obstruction of justice.
NO. the abuse of power is Schiff for making himself special prosecutor. And Schiff is impeding the inqu by not letting Republicans ask questions-get smart busybee01-stop watching CNN

Where does it say in the Constitution that Schiff did anything improper?

They will still run on health care, a fair and progressive federal income tax and rebuilding our nations infrastructure; protecting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid; fixing, or trying to fix, trump's alienation from our allies abroad; and tying to repair the divisive hate and fear trump has run on, and in which he has created the greatest divide in America among our population since 1861 and the era that followed, The Gilded Age.

Last edited:
D stands for Dumb

D stands for dumb and Donald Trump. The 2 fit perfectly.
D is for democracy, which Adam Schiff is trampling with his new found God like powers-he needs to be stopped-he is way worse than Joseph McCarthy.

D for you is dumb. Schiff is gathering information on a question of impeachment. That is democracy in action. Holding even the President accountable.
No, Schiff is making up new shit to present at the witch hunt-that is fear and hatred in action-and you have just become a charter member of the lynch party. Democracy IS due process-something Schiff does not understand or want.

Due process is only involved in criminal trials. There is no such thing as due process in impeachment. What you do not understand is that your guy has to be held accountable for pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival.
Not my guy. You could be my girl tho. Due process IS based on a person is innocent until proven guilty. If Trump did what you said, then hang him. Reading the transcript, I don't believe it and think anyone who does is an idiot or blind with hatred-which are you?

NO. the abuse of power is Schiff for making himself special prosecutor. And Schiff is impeding the inqu by not letting Republicans ask questions-get smart busybee01-stop watching CNN

Schiff is conducting a proper investigation and what you are complaining about is unconfirmed. Talking points distributed by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck and other Trump sycophants. You are the puppet.
We hear it nightly on ABC-the Republicans keep saying Shciff won't let witnesses answer questions. NO Fox. And don't accuse until you know for sure-who do you think you are Adam Schiff?

Why should we believe Republicans? The Republicans would say or do anything to discredit the process since they apparently cannot argue the facts.
I would not believe Republicans OR Democrats. Use your common sense-they can't argue facts they are not allowed to present. What facts? "Whistleblower, what is incorrect on the phone call transcript? I don't know, I never heard the phone call". It just seems too loose to me. These are questions you or I would ask-but since Schiff hid the whistleblower, we will never know.

You have no proof that Republicans are not being allowed to ask questions. The facts are being presented by the people who work for the taxpayers. The fact is that it goes beyond the phone call. Zelensky knew a few weeks after he was inaugurated that Trump was pressuring Ukraine to investigate Biden. Giuliani was running a rogue foreign policy to pressure Ukraine. Little wonder he refuses to testify.
I don't believe any of the above

Did Trump run on influencing a foreign country to investigate a family member of political opponent?
Imo, yes. But then I believe he owes so much money to Putin's henchmen that he's …. in their pocket …. regardless of whether there is electronic evidence or testimony that he had a deal with Russia or Assange, who has the same interests as Putin vis a vis the West.

Hillary was a crook, though. Imo anyway.
Trump asked a question-IN THE PUBLIC EYE-and is being impeached for it. Think about that- if you asked your neighbor to do you a favor-lend you his garden hose and then you got arrested.
He tried strong arming a for leader in a private phone call THAT STILL HAS NOT BEEN FULLY RELEASED TO PUBLIC AND SIT THE FUK DOWN, JR.
No and No. Read the transcript-we don't need Adam Schiff or anyone else playing God. Case closed!

You need to read the transcript. He clearly wanted Ukraine to do 2 things. Find a fictitious server and investigate Biden. Besides remember how much money we give you.
Investigate corruption and find a server-now you got it!

Did Trump run on influencing a foreign country to investigate a family member of political opponent?
Imo, yes. But then I believe he owes so much money to Putin's henchmen that he's …. in their pocket …. regardless of whether there is electronic evidence or testimony that he had a deal with Russia or Assange, who has the same interests as Putin vis a vis the West.

Trump asked a question-IN THE PUBLIC EYE-and is being impeached for it. T.

In the public eye?

Trump had a secret call to the President of the Ukraine. A call that he not only did not make public- but was specifically concealed into a super secret 'vault'
And in that secret call- he pressured the President of the Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

Remember- the only reason any of us know about this secret call to the President of the Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rival is because of the whistleblower.
Trump only released a version of the call- after he knew that Congress was going to hear about it from the whistleblower.

So much for 'in the public eye'
So wrong. Trump makes a lot of calls-have you heard of all his or Obama's? No. Not secret-YOU got to read the transcript-even the anti Trump witnesses said the call matched the transcript. And Ukraine said no pressure and they did not know money was held up till later. Get educated!

A President fighting for America First.....and Dems are impeaching him.....

Every Rightwinger who failed to vote in 2018 is directly responsible for Trump's impeachment. They own it as much as any democrat.

It's not a luxury, optional or a game anymore.....this is no longer about ideology and basic policies, too much is at stake. (freedom for example)

I don't understand some people...they brag that they'd go down in a blaze of hot bullets if anyone tried to take their guns.......but they won't freaking get off their asses to VOTE for people who would prevent that from ever happening in the first place. :dunno:

So much for all the keyboard warrior Internet tuff guys eh ?

Trump doesn't give a hoot about America. He is the premier conman and you are the perfect example of it.
Be serious-you are smarter than that aren't you?

You are the one who needs to get real. You apparently are not very smart.
Apparently smarter than you-you don't like facts-only what Schiff tells you.

Trump asked a question-IN THE PUBLIC EYE-and is being impeached for it. T.

In the public eye?

Trump had a secret call to the President of the Ukraine. A call that he not only did not make public- but was specifically concealed into a super secret 'vault'
And in that secret call- he pressured the President of the Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

Remember- the only reason any of us know about this secret call to the President of the Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rival is because of the whistleblower.
Trump only released a version of the call- after he knew that Congress was going to hear about it from the whistleblower.

So much for 'in the public eye'
TRANSCRIPT IS PUBLIC-THAT'S ALL YOU NEED-THE WHISTLE BLOWER RAN AWAY!

Because Trump committed impeachable acts.

Name them, and provide evidence.

Abuse of power. - It is very clear that Trump was using Giuliani to conduct a rogue foreign policy designed to pressure Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden.

Obstruction of justice - Impeding a congressional inquiry is obstruction of justice.

Where does it say in the Constitution that Schiff did anything improper?
I SAID HE WAS IMPEDING! No wonder your're screwed up-read more carefully!

(Billy notes with interest just how petulantly childish and vainly hopeful our resident Democrats' posts are becoming. Perhaps someone finally read them the writing on the wall. :auiqs.jpg:)

"WAAAAAA! MOMMY! THE LIBERALS ARE SO MEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAN! WAAAAA!"

Sucks to be you. Once your crying routine is done, the facts will still be there, and you'll still be completely incapable of addressing them. You'll need a different way to deflect now. I suggest you run back to your cult and get today's new conspiracy theory from them.

(Billy notes with interest just how petulantly childish and vainly hopeful our resident Democrats' posts are becoming. Perhaps someone finally read them the writing on the wall. :auiqs.jpg:)

Sucks to be you. Once your crying routine is done, the facts will still be there, and you'll still be completely incapable of addressing them. You'll need a different way to deflect now. I suggest you run back to your cult and get today's new conspiracy theory from them.
Liberals are weak and cry a lot, so WHAT are you talking about?

Liberals are weak and cry a lot,

Given the crying act you're putting on right now, you're clearly projecting.

Here's a thought. Why not be like a liberal, and talk about issues instead of trying to deflect by rage-weeping?

Oh, that's right. You can't. You'd best go back to crying. After all, you should stick with what you're good at.

I see you know little about the effect historically of national power struggles.

That said, you have produced no facts nor foundation to support your contentions.

The bottom line is that Trump will remain president in any case, no matter what you do, and is well poised to gain a second term.

And that will be your downfall.

A President fighting for America First.....and Dems are impeaching him.....

Every Rightwinger who failed to vote in 2018 is directly responsible for Trump's impeachment. They own it as much as any democrat.

It's not a luxury, optional or a game anymore.....this is no longer about ideology and basic policies, too much is at stake. (freedom for example)

I don't understand some people...they brag that they'd go down in a blaze of hot bullets if anyone tried to take their guns.......but they won't freaking get off their asses to VOTE for people who would prevent that from ever happening in the first place. :dunno:

So much for all the keyboard warrior Internet tuff guys eh ?
It's probably because even some of the gun owners recognize a jackass grifter when they see one.

Liberals are weak and cry a lot,

Given the crying act you're putting on right now, you're clearly projecting.

Here's a thought. Why not be like a liberal, and talk about issues instead of trying to deflect by rage-weeping?

Oh, that's right. You can't. You'd best go back to crying. After all, you should stick with what you're good at.
I am closer to being a liberal than a conservative, but I won't BE either, so shove that up your ass smart guy.
And here is some food for thought-

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid
ABC News

Trump shares Photoshopped picture of himself giving military dog a medal
The Independent

ABC says Trump tweets fake...
The independent says Trump shares...
No media bias huh? Better than both would be Trump shows...
We have lost our journalistic integrity to get rid of a disliked president. Shame on us. Especially Schiff.

Forum List

Back