Did they dope up tRump to keep

Hey dumbass, Obama had eight years to do something. What happened?
for starters 76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains
That's bullshit, what did Obama do about Saudi Arabia? Obama created part time jobs, Trump creates full-time jobs and the pay is increasing.
Liar. 15% of the jobs added under Obama were part time. And that’s factoring in Bush’s Great Recession.
Lol, Obama care made part time jobs. I remember liberals saying greedy rich people were to blame. Tell me, do you remember his energy plan? Inflate your tires, so you can save a couple gallons of gas every 20,000 miles? How about the cash for clunkers failure? It took all affordable good cars that poor people could afford. Off the road?

I remember you assfucks having a fit when Obama suggested inflating your tires.....until NASCAR came out & agreed citing the loss of MPGs due to under inflated tires.

Oil production flourished under Obama.

Cash for Clunkers helped the auto industry in trouble thanks to the Bush recession.
Of course oil production didn't flourish under shitstain obama. He refused to approve Keystone Pipeline. After Deepwater Horizon he shut down all drilling in the Gulf. As he told one oil worker put out of a job "you'll have unemployment."

Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
I'll be thrilled when tRump's *presidency* is a bad memory. Right now it's a horrible present.
One vote for stop all that winning. I can't stand it. All this prosperity is just awful.
All this "prosperity" is artificial.
Yeah. We know. We know.

That's bullshit, what did Obama do about Saudi Arabia? Obama created part time jobs, Trump creates full-time jobs and the pay is increasing.
Liar. 15% of the jobs added under Obama were part time. And that’s factoring in Bush’s Great Recession.
Lol, Obama care made part time jobs. I remember liberals saying greedy rich people were to blame. Tell me, do you remember his energy plan? Inflate your tires, so you can save a couple gallons of gas every 20,000 miles? How about the cash for clunkers failure? It took all affordable good cars that poor people could afford. Off the road?

I remember you assfucks having a fit when Obama suggested inflating your tires.....until NASCAR came out & agreed citing the loss of MPGs due to under inflated tires.

Cash for Clunkers helped the auto industry in trouble thanks to the Bush recession.
Cash for clunkers. That failure?
The Obama administration accidentally accelerated the Corolla conquest of American roads

Yes, it was stupid of Obama to harm America like he did. See, look:

Removed the public option from the Obamacare final draft? Check.
Made me pay a $495 fine for not buying Obamacare? Check.
Sent weapons to Mexico, fast & furiously, as the weapons killed US Fed Agents and Mexican women/children? Check.
Opened up our borders to illegal, undocumented HISP? Check.
Imported tens of millions of anti-American, Arab, refugees into the USA? Check.
Refused to rehab crack addicts like Trump has rehab opioid addicts? Check.
Too spooked to start a trade war vs China ---but did ask Bush43 to start one in July'08? Check.
Forced anti-gay Americans to uplift our nation's LGBT brethren? Check.

Yes Obama was very anti American, and man0man did it hurt the USA.

The Congress removed the public option.

You wre so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? If you had a major problem you would depend on others to pay your bulls,. You cheapass jerk.

Obama had nothing to do with Fasdt & Furious, The government did not send guns into Mexico.

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing.

Gay people are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like you.
Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
I'll be thrilled when tRump's *presidency* is a bad memory. Right now it's a horrible present.
For anyone that loves this country. He is a great president.

The Congress removed the public option.

You wre so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? If you had a major problem you would depend on others to pay your bulls,. You cheapass jerk.

Obama had nothing to do with Fasdt & Furious, The government did not send guns into Mexico.

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing.

Gay people are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like you.
Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

LOL

You wouldn't have to pull out your knee pads to lie for him if that were true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump has done great things for america.
Losing all our allies , lying 15000 times in 3 years, pardoning murdering pos are 3 of those great things?
Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Obama ran around the world apologizing for American greatness. He divided this country like no one ever has. When being the first black president. He could've United us. Obama was the worst president ever.
Ok, list Obama's 15,000 + lies please.
If the media hated him, we would have the list. Trump says the sky is blue, the media says you lie. There is a cloud in it.
That's a lie.

Try again .
Truth hurts?

Obama took out a lot of terrorists through drone strikes & you bitched about every one.

Stop hallucinating, this instant!!

No one complained about Obama's successful attacks, on terrorists, we complained about his successful attacks on Americans' liberties.

He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
You're lying, Obama didn't lie.
He said the Obama care debate would be televised on cspan.
He promised $2500 dollars a year on health insurance.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
You can keep your doctor. That one got him awarded lie of the year.
My gosh he even lie about where and when he was conceived.
He lied about the deaths of 4 Americans.
He lied about he would have the most transparent administration in history.
Just a few off the top of my head.
You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days
The bengazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Not a protest over a movie nobody saw. Obama couldn't tell the truth but you were blind and didn't care. Even the red cross got their people because they knew something was going to happen. Pretty bad when a private business knows more about what was going on than the president of the United States. But he did find out major world events on the eleven o'clock news.
It is easy to know years after the attack. It the couple days after the attack, the video was listed as a possibility.

The video has just been translated into Arabic & shown on arab TV> The idea you don't know this is proof of how fucking stupids you are. So shove your lies up youe ignorant ass & get a fucking education.
I knew it was a terrorist attack the day after. Hillary emailed Chelsea the night of the attack and said it was a terrorist attack. So why did Obama lie? Maybe because he lied about getting rid of the al-Qaida?

This one is, even my liberal friend from Vermont is embarrassed over the Democrat actions on this one. And he hates Trump.
That you think there are guarantees only serves to demonstrate how wrong you are.
What you pulled on Kavanaugh and now trying to take out a duly elected president, just because you lost the election. Lol, you people should never have power again.View attachment 299876
These are your people.
”What you pulled on Kavanaugh...”

what I “pulled” on Kavanaugh was to say I thought Blasey Ford was lying because there was no evidence to confirm her claims.

Did you really think the forum needed more evidence you’re fucked in the head?
Your party did differently and those
Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.
Didn't care their people were responsible for 9/11,,,What a patriot
He had Osama bin Laden killed.
Yes he did, as they say. How did killing Laden stop terrorism? He was neuered, I'm glad he is dead though.
Bin Laden was the leader & the source of a lot of their funding through his contacts.

Obama took out a lot of terrorists through drone strikes & you assfucks bitched about every one.
Please show where I complained.

Obama did everything he could to stop oil. Just lucky he couldn't do anything about drilling on private land. Actually I laughed at his stupidity over the inflate your tires comment. Just like atms was part of the high unemployment numbers. Even though they were around since the eighties.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.

Jesus fuck,. Is there nothing you don't lie about?
No lie there. We have record unemployment and the stock market is at an all time high and you're complaining about it.

Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

LOL

He is a hundred times better than obama.

Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

One vote for stop all that winning. I can't stand it. All this prosperity is just awful.
You loons predicted doom and gloom, where is it?

You're lying, Obama didn't lie.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

The bengazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Not a protest over a movie nobody saw. Obama couldn't tell the truth but you were blind and didn't care. Even the red cross got their people because they knew something was going to happen. Pretty bad when a private business knows more about what was going on than the president of the United States. But he did find out major world events on the eleven o'clock news.
It is easy to know years after the attack. It the couple days after the attack, the video was listed as a possibility.

The video has just been translated into Arabic & shown on arab TV> The idea you don't know this is proof of how fucking stupids you are. So shove your lies up youe ignorant ass & get a fucking education.
I knew it was a terrorist attack the day after. Hillary emailed Chelsea the night of the attack and said it was a terrorist attack. So why did Obama lie? Maybe because he lied about getting rid of the al-Qaida?
You were shown they didn't lie. But being a con, you just can't stop lying.

Jesus fuck,. Is there nothing you don't lie about?
No lie there. We have record unemployment and the stock market is at an all time high and you're complaining about it.
Yes, because Obama handed Impeached Trump unemployment numbers just above record lows.

See, here's the thing:

LOL

LOL

So you say -- but you can't stop lying.

See, here's the thing:

You loons predicted doom and gloom, where is it?
Trump's economy is built on a house of cards. He borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump it up & that is failing. Deficits are climbing, the Fed keeps bailing us out, we have no money for infrastructure, the GDP growth sate is heading under 2%.

See, here's the thing:

LOL

So our GDP growth is like 25%. We are creating 2 million jobs a month.

You were shown they didn't lie. But being a con, you just can't stop lying.
Lol, like I said. The red cross knew something was going to happen and got their people out. So did the British government. You're the one sticking up for Obama's lie.

Forum List

Back