Did they dope up tRump to keep

Exquisite information?? BS
reinforce our embassy in Baghdad and other sites throughout the region."

After telling reporters that Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in a U.S. airstrike this month, sought to blow up the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham in a Friday interview: "I can reveal that I believe it would have been four embassies" Soleimani was plotting against.

Esper said the president made no citation of "a specific piece of evidence," adding that Trump was just making clear what he believed to be the case.

"I didn't see one with regard to four embassies," Esper said of a specific piece of evidence leading to Trump's conclusion. "What I'm saying is I shared the president's view ... my expectation was they were going to go after our embassies."

Speaking with CNN's "State of the Union," Esper said intelligence showed "there was an intent to target the U.S. embassy in Baghdad."

"What the president said with regard to the four embassies is what I believe as well," he added. "He said that they probably, that they could have been targeting the embassies in the region. I believe that as well, as did other national security team members."

National security adviser Robert O’Brien on Sunday echoed Esper's comments, telling NBC's "Meet the Press" that the U.S. "had exquisite intelligence" that Iran looking to attack U.S. facilities throughout the region.

"The president’s interpretation of that intelligence is very consistent with it," he added. "So I think this has been a Washington thing—when we tell the American people there was exquisite intelligence and there was going to be an attack on Americans, we had to stop that."

He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
You're lying, Obama didn't lie.
He said the Obama care debate would be televised on cspan.
He promised $2500 dollars a year on health insurance.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
You can keep your doctor. That one got him awarded lie of the year.
My gosh he even lie about where and when he was conceived.
He lied about the deaths of 4 Americans.
He lied about he would have the most transparent administration in history.
Just a few off the top of my head.
The White House dies not dictate what Congress does.
I saved more than $2500 on my health insurance & the ACA lowered the rate of increase.
You are lying about his Mother
Show me where in the ACA that it controls provider networks
You are just too stupid to understand his comments about race in the 60's
There was no lie about Benghazi. You really need to quit using the death of Americans as fodder to spread lies about Obama. The video did create rioting in many Arab cities so why was Benghazi immune to it. The video was only a possibility as investigation was clearly stated.
His administration was more transparent than most.

Quit lying about Obama as some sort of defense for your orange buddy.
Your a great knob polisher. The price of health insurance has almost doubled. I guess you got the free goverment healthcare. The rest of what I said was the truth about Obama's lies.

Jesus fuck, do you ever stop lying.

Notice how it flattened out under Obama.
Healthcare-costs-in-the-US-have-increased-drastically-over-the-past-several-decades.jpg
no

I did, he's not that good reading off a prompter, never has been.
And that makes him slur words, lose all focus, snort, and breathe heavy? Look at what Trump has done to your brain.

I saw one instance where he stumbled on a word, I didn't see any evidence of the crap you're spewing.

Because you were mesmerized and in a cultish trance, I guess.
The same condition they were in when voting for the trump moron

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

Just watch him at tonight's rally. You'll see the energizer bunny back in fine form.
Yep, Don Jr. scored a sack last night for his Daddy.

From Biden’s son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong. Meth, not coke
Is there such a thing as "diet meth"?

So he’s a fat tweaker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking about his red line comment dumbass.
Same thing.
Trump killed a dangerous terrorist, even Obama called him a terrorist.

There are lots of dangerous people in the governments of other countries.

You assfucks just can't get that this has to do with taking out foreign government officials and how he did it & then lying about it.

Quit ignoring all of this & declaring Trump a hero because he ordered it.

Other countries can see the US as we see Iran. They see us backing violent groups & these groups kill innocents. We back Saudi Arabia they are slaughtering civilians in Yemen. So I guess when Pompeo Or Pence is assassinated you will think that is just great.
Maybe they should've offed Obama when he backed saudi Arabia. Or when he gave Iran billions to give to terrorist. Even John Kerry said that some of that money would go to them.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.
Basically the same as with all other presidents.

Impeached Trump's red line.....

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol
There are no guarantees, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
This one is, even my liberal friend from Vermont is embarrassed over the Democrat actions on this one. And he hates Trump.
That you think there are guarantees only serves to demonstrate how wrong you are.
What you pulled on Kavanaugh and now trying to take out a duly elected president, just because you lost the election. Lol, you people should never have power again.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

These are your people.

IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him
The terrorist killed over 600 of our soldiers and planned the Iraq attack on our embassy. I see why you defend him. You hate America as much as he did.
Where is proof of that plan Show it or agree trump should be impeached
Nothing is going to happen to Trump, he will be YOUR president for five more years. You loons have done everything you can think of to bring him down. All you do is raise his approval numbers.
LOLOLOL

Raise his approval numbers .... to ... 44.5%??

He's really killing it, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's what you said in 2016. Lol

Same thing.

You assfucks just can't get that this has to do with taking out foreign government officials and how he did it & then lying about it.

Other countries can see the US as we see Iran. They see us backing violent groups & these groups kill innocents. We back Saudi Arabia they are slaughtering civilians in Yemen. So I guess when Pompeo Or Pence is assassinated you will think that is just great.
Maybe they should've offed Obama when he backed saudi Arabia. Or when he gave Iran billions to give to terrorist. Even John Kerry said that some of that money would go to them.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.
Didn't care their people were responsible for 9/11,,,What a patriot
Hey dumbass, Obama had eight years to do something. What happened?

IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him
The terrorist killed over 600 of our soldiers and planned the Iraq attack on our embassy. I see why you defend him. You hate America as much as he did.
The Iran backed group protested at our embassy because they were attacked. You have no proof it was ordered by Soleimani.
Trump will kill more Americans by lowering air quality standards.

We hate Trump. Trump is NOT America. You assfucks need to get that straight. We hate how Trump is killing America. You love how Trump is killing America.
Five more years then hopefully his daughter will run!
Maybe his daughter will pick you as her running mate?
Wouldn't want the job, but I'm positive we would do better than Obama and Biden.

Impeached Trump's red line.....

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
This one is, even my liberal friend from Vermont is embarrassed over the Democrat actions on this one. And he hates Trump.
That you think there are guarantees only serves to demonstrate how wrong you are.
What you pulled on Kavanaugh and now trying to take out a duly elected president, just because you lost the election. Lol, you people should never have power again.View attachment 299876
These are your people.
”What you pulled on Kavanaugh...”

what I “pulled” on Kavanaugh was to say I thought Blasey Ford was lying because there was no evidence to confirm her claims.

Did you really think the forum needed more evidence you’re fucked in the head?

He had Osama bin Laden killed.

icon_rolleyes.gif
What you pulled on Kavanaugh and now trying to take out a duly elected president, just because you lost the election. Lol, you people should never have power again.View attachment 299876
These are your people.
”What you pulled on Kavanaugh...”

what I “pulled” on Kavanaugh was to say I thought Blasey Ford was lying because there was no evidence to confirm her claims.

Did you really think the forum needed more evidence you’re fucked in the head?
Your party did differently and those

He had Osama bin Laden killed.
Yes he did, as they say. How did killing Laden stop terrorism? He was neuered, I'm glad he is dead though.

for starters 76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains

That's bullshit, what did Obama do about Saudi Arabia? Obama created part time jobs, Trump creates full-time jobs and the pay is increasing.

That's bullshit, what did Obama do about Saudi Arabia? Obama created part time jobs, Trump creates full-time jobs and the pay is increasing.
Liar. 15% of the jobs added under Obama were part time. And that’s factoring in Bush’s Great Recession.

Forum List

Back