Did they dope up tRump to keep

The Congress removed the public option.

You wre so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? If you had a major problem you would depend on others to pay your bulls,. You cheapass jerk.

Obama had nothing to do with Fasdt & Furious, The government did not send guns into Mexico.

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing.

Gay people are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like you.

The Congress removed the public option ---just as Obama Pelosi & Dem turds strategized.

You were so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? Or is RealDave brain just too, fatuous, to inquire if I am enjoy dual citizenship?...and I live 23 minutes from the Canadian border ---where my healthcare is free??

F?
R?
E?
E???

Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious, the government did not send guns into Mexico. Therefore Obama invoked Executives Privileges re: Fast & Furious only to protect the, pillows, that America slept on each night when fantasizing/dreaming of some silly mission we all titled Fast & Furious

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush and still found a way to import millions of undocumented White HISP while in comparison, deporting very few, as a vehicle to achieve the Dem's sinister goal.

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US but they were shipped to the United States of America by 'Barry 0' and his Dem friends.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts. But he refused to exclusively uplift crack addicts in ghetto rehabs ---like we see Trump doing for White Americans strung out on opioids. Because Trump seeks to preserve us Caucasians just like Obama sought to preserve only us Caucasians.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing but in July 2008 he did in fact leave the campaign trail, long enough, to go demand that Bush43 launch a trade war against China. Then the coward won the election and too spooked to do what he asked Bush43 to do. Where I was raised, they call that a Coward.

In many posts I refer to Gay people as our, brethren, because they are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like RealDave ... However, for the same way the LGBT has been allowed to go, decades, openly repealing heterosexuality then we should be allowed to do the same thing ---and not have our citizenship revoked for it via the fantasies of Obama & Dems. Humans don't have to indulge in our brethren's livelihood in order to fairly co-exist in the same society with it.

1) So you admit you did lie about Obama pulling the public option.
2) If you had coverage,m you just had to prove it. You are lying about this.
3) So you lied about Obama opening borders. Still your tens of million number is just plain ridiculous & you are lying.
1920px-Refugee_Admissions_1975-Present.png

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement
Well he isn't Obama. He can't go to sleep when our great soldiers are in harms way.
Look assfuck. Time Zones. Learn about them.

While the attack started after dark in Benghazi, it was afternoon in DC.
He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
You're lying, Obama didn't lie.
He said the Obama care debate would be televised on cspan.
He promised $2500 dollars a year on health insurance.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
You can keep your doctor. That one got him awarded lie of the year.
My gosh he even lie about where and when he was conceived.
He lied about the deaths of 4 Americans.
He lied about he would have the most transparent administration in history.
Just a few off the top of my head.

The dems have no room to criticize Trump's speech when Nancy Pelosi sounds like a drunken whore who is trying to keep her dentures from falling out.
Trump BELIEVED an attack was imminent He ""thought"" attacks were being planned??? Trump is a fn moron and idiot that needs to be yanked out of the WH
View attachment 299815
Impeached Trump's red line.....

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol

You wre so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? If you had a major problem you would depend on others to pay your bulls,. You cheapass jerk.

Obama had nothing to do with Fasdt & Furious, The government did not send guns into Mexico.

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing.

Gay people are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like you.

The Congress removed the public option ---just as Obama Pelosi & Dem turds strategized.

You were so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? Or is RealDave brain just too, fatuous, to inquire if I am enjoy dual citizenship?...and I live 23 minutes from the Canadian border ---where my healthcare is free??

F?
R?
E?
E???

Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious, the government did not send guns into Mexico. Therefore Obama invoked Executives Privileges re: Fast & Furious only to protect the, pillows, that America slept on each night when fantasizing/dreaming of some silly mission we all titled Fast & Furious

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush and still found a way to import millions of undocumented White HISP while in comparison, deporting very few, as a vehicle to achieve the Dem's sinister goal.

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US but they were shipped to the United States of America by 'Barry 0' and his Dem friends.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts. But he refused to exclusively uplift crack addicts in ghetto rehabs ---like we see Trump doing for White Americans strung out on opioids. Because Trump seeks to preserve us Caucasians just like Obama sought to preserve only us Caucasians.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing but in July 2008 he did in fact leave the campaign trail, long enough, to go demand that Bush43 launch a trade war against China. Then the coward won the election and too spooked to do what he asked Bush43 to do. Where I was raised, they call that a Coward.

In many posts I refer to Gay people as our, brethren, because they are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like RealDave ... However, for the same way the LGBT has been allowed to go, decades, openly repealing heterosexuality then we should be allowed to do the same thing ---and not have our citizenship revoked for it via the fantasies of Obama & Dems. Humans don't have to indulge in our brethren's livelihood in order to fairly co-exist in the same society with it.

You are still lying about Obama. How Obama quietly reshaped America’s war on drugs

Obama did not tell Bush to start a trade war slapping sanctions on China to send our farmers down the tubes. If you have proof, provide it. Only Trump was this fucking stupid.

Tell me again why you are bitching about Obama & gay people?

The dems have no room to criticize Trump's speech when Nancy Pelosi sounds like a drunken whore who is trying to keep her dentures from falling out.
Trump BELIEVED an attack was imminent He ""thought"" attacks were being planned??? Trump is a fn moron and idiot that needs to be yanked out of the WH
View attachment 299815

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol

Wag the dog. You just admitted it.

View attachment 299815

I was talking about his red line comment dumbass.

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement
Well he isn't Obama. He can't go to sleep when our great soldiers are in harms way.

He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
The White House dies not dictate what Congress does.
I saved more than $2500 on my health insurance & the ACA lowered the rate of increase.
You are lying about his Mother
Show me where in the ACA that it controls provider networks
You are just too stupid to understand his comments about race in the 60's
There was no lie about Benghazi. You really need to quit using the death of Americans as fodder to spread lies about Obama. The video did create rioting in many Arab cities so why was Benghazi immune to it. The video was only a possibility as investigation was clearly stated.
His administration was more transparent than most.

Quit lying about Obama as some sort of defense for your orange buddy.

View attachment 299815

Same thing.

The White House dies not dictate what Congress does.
I saved more than $2500 on my health insurance & the ACA lowered the rate of increase.
You are lying about his Mother
Show me where in the ACA that it controls provider networks
You are just too stupid to understand his comments about race in the 60's
There was no lie about Benghazi. You really need to quit using the death of Americans as fodder to spread lies about Obama. The video did create rioting in many Arab cities so why was Benghazi immune to it. The video was only a possibility as investigation was clearly stated.
His administration was more transparent than most.

Quit lying about Obama as some sort of defense for your orange buddy.
Your a great knob polisher. The price of health insurance has almost doubled. I guess you got the free goverment healthcare. The rest of what I said was the truth about Obama's lies.

That's just stupid.

Yes, it was stupid of Obama to harm America like he did. See, look:

Removed the public option from the Obamacare final draft? Check.
Made me pay a $495 fine for not buying Obamacare? Check.
Sent weapons to Mexico, fast & furiously, as the weapons killed US Fed Agents and Mexican women/children? Check.
Opened up our borders to illegal, undocumented HISP? Check.
Imported tens of millions of anti-American, Arab, refugees into the USA? Check.
Refused to rehab crack addicts like Trump has rehab opioid addicts? Check.
Too spooked to start a trade war vs China ---but did ask Bush43 to start one in July'08? Check.
Forced anti-gay Americans to uplift our nation's LGBT brethren? Check.

Yes Obama was very anti American, and man0man did it hurt the USA.

Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
Well Obama left office with a 60% approval rating. Impeached Trump would trade in his third wife for a rating that high.

giphy.gif

Same thing.
Trump killed a dangerous terrorist, even Obama called him a terrorist.

Speaking of ratings MAGA
WASHINGTON — From missile strikes in the Middle East to tariff fights in Asia, the last few weeks have been a reminder of the outsized role the United States has on the world stage — militarily, culturally and economically. And outside U.S. borders, Donald Trump's presidency is not getting high marks, according to new data from the Pew Research Center.

Overall, the message in the numbers is clear: Most countries do not have a great deal of faith in Trump when it comes to managing international relations, particularly compared to other world leaders. When people from different countries were asked whether they had confidence in various national leaders to "do the right thing regarding world affairs," Trump did not fare well.

To be fair, no world leader scored above 50 percent on the question, using an international median score. Germany's Angela Merkel came closest, at 46 percent. France's Emmanuel Macron ranked just behind her, with 41 percent expressing confidence in him. A third of all respondents, 33 percent, said Vladimir Putin would do the right thing.

Just 29 percent said the same of Trump, less than those three world leaders and just ahead of China's Xi Jinping; 28 percent of respondents had confidence in the Chinese leader to do the right thing.

Yes, it was stupid of Obama to harm America like he did. See, look:

Removed the public option from the Obamacare final draft? Check.
Made me pay a $495 fine for not buying Obamacare? Check.
Sent weapons to Mexico, fast & furiously, as the weapons killed US Fed Agents and Mexican women/children? Check.
Opened up our borders to illegal, undocumented HISP? Check.
Imported tens of millions of anti-American, Arab, refugees into the USA? Check.
Refused to rehab crack addicts like Trump has rehab opioid addicts? Check.
Too spooked to start a trade war vs China ---but did ask Bush43 to start one in July'08? Check.
Forced anti-gay Americans to uplift our nation's LGBT brethren? Check.

Yes Obama was very anti American, and man0man did it hurt the USA.

Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
Well Obama left office with a 60% approval rating. Impeached Trump would trade in his third wife for a rating that high.

giphy.gif
Trump ain't out of office yet. The impeachment actually helped his approval rating. Oh and the impeachment will die in the Senate.

Same thing.
IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him

WTF?

You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days

Same thing.
IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him
The terrorist killed over 600 of our soldiers and planned the Iraq attack on our embassy. I see why you defend him. You hate America as much as he did.

View attachment 299815

There are no guarantees, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Same thing.

There are lots of dangerous people in the governments of other countries.

You assfucks just can't get that this has to do with taking out foreign government officials and how he did it & then lying about it.

Quit ignoring all of this & declaring Trump a hero because he ordered it.

Other countries can see the US as we see Iran. They see us backing violent groups & these groups kill innocents. We back Saudi Arabia they are slaughtering civilians in Yemen. So I guess when Pompeo Or Pence is assassinated you will think that is just great.

Forum List

Back