Did they dope up tRump to keep

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

Lindsey Graham said it was historic, matching Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall" speech.
Ah our gay boy.
Was this his 2020 speech or 2017? when he called trump pathetic and not deserving of the Pres

Wag the dog. You just admitted it.
I was talking about his red line comment dumbass.
Same thing.
Trump killed a dangerous terrorist, even Obama called him a terrorist.
IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him
The terrorist killed over 600 of our soldiers and planned the Iraq attack on our embassy. I see why you defend him. You hate America as much as he did.
Where is proof of that plan Show it or agree trump should be impeached

Well he isn't Obama. He can't go to sleep when our great soldiers are in harms way.
Look assfuck. Time Zones. Learn about them.

While the attack started after dark in Benghazi, it was afternoon in DC.
He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
You're lying, Obama didn't lie.
He said the Obama care debate would be televised on cspan.
He promised $2500 dollars a year on health insurance.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
You can keep your doctor. That one got him awarded lie of the year.
My gosh he even lie about where and when he was conceived.
He lied about the deaths of 4 Americans.
He lied about he would have the most transparent administration in history.
Just a few off the top of my head.
You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days
The bengazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Not a protest over a movie nobody saw. Obama couldn't tell the truth but you were blind and didn't care. Even the red cross got their people because they knew something was going to happen. Pretty bad when a private business knows more about what was going on than the president of the United States. But he did find out major world events on the eleven o'clock news.

Same thing.
IMMINENT danger ??? The moron thought?? There was a chance ???Throw this lying pos out of the WH and horse whip him
The terrorist killed over 600 of our soldiers and planned the Iraq attack on our embassy. I see why you defend him. You hate America as much as he did.
The Iran backed group protested at our embassy because they were attacked. You have no proof it was ordered by Soleimani.
Trump will kill more Americans by lowering air quality standards.

We hate Trump. Trump is NOT America. You assfucks need to get that straight. We hate how Trump is killing America. You love how Trump is killing America.

The Congress removed the public option.

You wre so fucking stupid not to have health insurance? If you had a major problem you would depend on others to pay your bulls,. You cheapass jerk.

Obama had nothing to do with Fasdt & Furious, The government did not send guns into Mexico.

Our borders were not opened. Obama increased the border patrol & deports more than Bush

Ten of millions refugees were not resettled in the US.

Obama fought the drug problems. It included helping addicts.

Yes Obama did not start a trade war that cost US farmers their farms & is reducing US manufacturing.

Gay people are US citizens & deserve the same status as a bigoted piece of fucking shit like you.
Why you lie?
See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
Well Obama left office with a 60% approval rating. Impeached Trump would trade in his third wife for a rating that high.

giphy.gif
Trump ain't out of office yet. The impeachment actually helped his approval rating. Oh and the impeachment will die in the Senate.
LOLOL

Imbecile. His average JAR on realclearpolitics on the day Pelosi the Great announced the House was opening an impeachment inquiry was ... 45.3%

Right now that rating is ... 44.8

For the courtesy of brain-dead rightards, I will inform you that 44.8% is NOT higher than 45.3%.

The dems have no room to criticize Trump's speech when Nancy Pelosi sounds like a drunken whore who is trying to keep her dentures from falling out.
Trump BELIEVED an attack was imminent He ""thought"" attacks were being planned??? Trump is a fn moron and idiot that needs to be yanked out of the WH
View attachment 299815
Impeached Trump's red line.....

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol
There are no guarantees, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
This one is, even my liberal friend from Vermont is embarrassed over the Democrat actions on this one. And he hates Trump.

Yeah, how is that one working out for you? That stunt guaranteed his reelection. Lol

Same thing.

There are lots of dangerous people in the governments of other countries.

You assfucks just can't get that this has to do with taking out foreign government officials and how he did it & then lying about it.

Quit ignoring all of this & declaring Trump a hero because he ordered it.

Other countries can see the US as we see Iran. They see us backing violent groups & these groups kill innocents. We back Saudi Arabia they are slaughtering civilians in Yemen. So I guess when Pompeo Or Pence is assassinated you will think that is just great.
Maybe they should've offed Obama when he backed saudi Arabia. Or when he gave Iran billions to give to terrorist. Even John Kerry said that some of that money would go to them.

He looked well rested when he lied to us about bengazi then flew off to Vegas to golf and campaign.
He stated his mom didn't get treated for cancer because her insurance wouldn't cover it. Her health insurance did cover her treatment, but her supplement insurance didn't give her money.
The White House dies not dictate what Congress does.
I saved more than $2500 on my health insurance & the ACA lowered the rate of increase.
You are lying about his Mother
Show me where in the ACA that it controls provider networks
You are just too stupid to understand his comments about race in the 60's
There was no lie about Benghazi. You really need to quit using the death of Americans as fodder to spread lies about Obama. The video did create rioting in many Arab cities so why was Benghazi immune to it. The video was only a possibility as investigation was clearly stated.
His administration was more transparent than most.

Quit lying about Obama as some sort of defense for your orange buddy.
Your a great knob polisher. The price of health insurance has almost doubled. I guess you got the free goverment healthcare. The rest of what I said was the truth about Obama's lies.

Jesus fuck, do you ever stop lying.

Notice how it flattened out under Obama.
Healthcare-costs-in-the-US-have-increased-drastically-over-the-past-several-decades.jpg

Same thing.
Nothing is going to happen to Trump, he will be YOUR president for five more years. You loons have done everything you can think of to bring him down. All you do is raise his approval numbers.

You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days
The bengazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Not a protest over a movie nobody saw. Obama couldn't tell the truth but you were blind and didn't care. Even the red cross got their people because they knew something was going to happen. Pretty bad when a private business knows more about what was going on than the president of the United States. But he did find out major world events on the eleven o'clock news.
Dumbfuck, Republicans, hell bent on nailing Obama and Hillary, investigated Benghazi 8 separate times and on the facts, were forced to admit they didn't lie about the protest video. It was our own intelligence community that thought the protests were spurred by that video, not the White House or State Department...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

Last edited:
Same thing.
The Iran backed group protested at our embassy because they were attacked. You have no proof it was ordered by Soleimani.

We hate Trump. Trump is NOT America. You assfucks need to get that straight. We hate how Trump is killing America. You love how Trump is killing America.
Five more years then hopefully his daughter will run!

Same thing.

You assfucks just can't get that this has to do with taking out foreign government officials and how he did it & then lying about it.

Other countries can see the US as we see Iran. They see us backing violent groups & these groups kill innocents. We back Saudi Arabia they are slaughtering civilians in Yemen. So I guess when Pompeo Or Pence is assassinated you will think that is just great.
Maybe they should've offed Obama when he backed saudi Arabia. Or when he gave Iran billions to give to terrorist. Even John Kerry said that some of that money would go to them.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.

Same thing.
Nothing is going to happen to Trump, he will be YOUR president for five more years. You loons have done everything you can think of to bring him down. All you do is raise his approval numbers.
Not quite everything ...........................................More articles may be filed

Same thing.

I wonder what the deficits will be then? 2 trillion?

Trump BELIEVED an attack was imminent He ""thought"" attacks were being planned??? Trump is a fn moron and idiot that needs to be yanked out of the WH
View attachment 299815
Impeached Trump's red line.....

"If Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!" ~ Impeached Trump
There are no guarantees, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
This one is, even my liberal friend from Vermont is embarrassed over the Democrat actions on this one. And he hates Trump.
That you think there are guarantees only serves to demonstrate how wrong you are.

Same thing.
LOLOLOL

Raise his approval numbers .... to ... 44.5%??

He's really killing it, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Same thing.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia like no other President. Didn't care they killed a journalist for the WAPO. Doesn't care they are killing civilians. Wants to rent them our troops.
Didn't care their people were responsible for 9/11,,,What a patriot

Same thing.

Maybe his daughter will pick you as her running mate?

Forum List

Back