Did they dope up tRump to keep

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

From you link's About page...

"PoliticusUSA offers news, commentary, and opinion from a liberal point of view."

About the founder..

Jason Easley is a common guest on MSNBC conspiracy shows Maddow, and O'Donnell.....And according to a site loved by the left Media bias fact check, they said:

"PoliticusUSA has been criticized for utilizing sensational/misleading headlines that do not always match the reality of the story. For example, in this story, “Trump Said CIA Lies But Then Winks as He Makes Putin’s BFF New Fave as SecState”, the author makes the claim that Tillerson is “not only a fossil fuel CEO but one who has very, very close ties with Vladimir Putin, the guy the CIA says got Donald Trump elected president – for what looks like a little quid pro quo.” Unfortunately, the author does not provide a hyperlinked source to validate this opinion.

In general, story selection always favors the left and denigrate the right..."

PoliticusUSA - Media Bias/Fact Check

My conclusion is that this thread is a pure troll, and flame thread, purposely set up by the thread starter to not discuss anything of value, but rather to inflame other posters, and start fights....IOW, something a 10 year old would post.

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

I regret to inform you that, nope, the demonic Dems cannot impeach President Trump for how much you all hated yesterday's fantastic speech.

Now, you may return to your regularly scheduled, defending, the terrorists in Iran.
Another deflection?

That just tells me I'm right.

WTF?

/----/ The only dope here is your asinine distortion of Trump's speech.
I distorted nothing. Watch the speech.
/----/ I did. It was distinct, measured and presidential. Just because it wasn't filled with democRAT talking points, doesn't mean it was a bad speech.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

50% lies/50% bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're talking about Pelosi.
No...... Didn't you watch the speech? It's linked in the OP if not.

He was pretty pulled back, but he was very clear.

You just can't let something reasonable pass ? Can you ?
Very clear?

You did watch the speech, right?

Yes, I did.

I am thinking you were drunk.
There is no cure for willful blindness. If you refuse to see what is happening right in front of you I have no response but to shake my head in wonder.

Be careful not to let the rocks damage what useful cortex you have left.

I did, he's not that good reading off a prompter, never has been.
And that makes him slur words, lose all focus, snort, and breathe heavy? Look at what Trump has done to your brain.

I saw one instance where he stumbled on a word, I didn't see any evidence of the crap you're spewing.

It's total wishful thinking on their part.

The more he shines (and I've said I don't like him as a person), the more baboonish they become.

I'd hate to see the rooms where they hang from a trapeze and sling poop all over the place.

I think you're talking about Pelosi.
No...... Didn't you watch the speech? It's linked in the OP if not.

He was pretty pulled back, but he was very clear.

You just can't let something reasonable pass ? Can you ?
Very clear?

You did watch the speech, right?

Yes, I did.

I am thinking you were drunk.
There is no cure for willful blindness. If you refuse to see what is happening right in front of you I have no response but to shake my head in wonder.
/——/ Always with the cliches and straw man arguments. If you ever posted some relevant facts, USMB would crash.

In all fairness, it isn't right to imply that Trump was drugged during his speech. I mean, how could you tell the difference between that, and any other Trump speech?

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

Lindsey Graham said it was historic, matching Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall" speech.

Lindsey Graham is smoking some serious grass.

It was barely a speech and he did nothing but talk about how amazing he is and gave some vague comments about Iran and NATO.

In all fairness, it isn't right to imply that Trump was drugged during his speech. I mean, how could you tell the difference between that, and any other Trump speech?
/—-/ And yet, you assclowns can’t take Trump out after three years of non stop attacks.

/—-/ In all fairness, wasn’t the Access Hollywood tape supposed to take Trump out before the nomination?

/—-/ And yet, you assclowns can’t take Trump out after three years of non stop attacks.

Oh, we appreciate him! In fact, I am taking up a collection to buy him his very own Boeing 737-max.

Lefties don't watch ANY Trump speeches, so they wouldn't notice any difference. Lefties wait for the lefty media to interpret what Trump said so they can know what to think.

Lefties don't watch ANY Trump speeches, so they wouldn't notice any difference. Lefties wait for the lefty media to interpret what Trump said so they can know what to think.

Nonsense. Trumps speeches are more fun than Palin's were. How else would we know about fumes going into outer space from windmills?

Oh, we appreciate him! In fact, I am taking up a collection to buy him his very own Boeing 737-max.

You'll note it was only poorly trained foreign pilots that had a problem with that aircraft. It's a shame when even airplanes have to made idiot proof.

...posted some relevant facts,...

FACT: the Dems illegally raped FISA laws to falsify a reason to launch Mueller's investigation.

FACT:
the Dems told lies on 1)Article II of the US Constitution and 2)President Trump in order to make sure, that...

FACT:
the Dems impeached President Trump for exactly doing his job correctly, when Trump obeyed the USA's reqd Ukraine foreign policy. Of exposing corruption if Ukraine is to recv $$$ from the USA.

FACT:
the Dems stayed silent/stayed hush-hush when Obama did not get Congressional approval on air strikes he ordered onto Syria Yemen Libya etc... oh, but then of course

FACT: as soon as President Trump thought he could do the same thing that the Dems let Obama do?...oh now, hypocrisy's Pelosi wants to limit Presidential war powers.

Last edited:
...posted some relevant facts,...

FACT: the Dems illegally raped FISA laws to falsify a reason to launch Mueller's investigation.

FACT:
the Dems told lies on 1)Article II of the US Constitution and 2)President Trump in order to make sure, that...

FACT:
the Dems impeached President Trump for exactly doing his job correctly, when Trump obeyed the USA's reqd Ukraine foreign policy. Of exposing corruption if Ukraine is to recv $$$ from the USA.

FACT:
the Dems stayed silent/stayed hush-hush when Obama did not get Congressional approval on air strikes he ordered onto Syria Yemen Libya etc... oh, but then of course

FACT: as soon as President Trump thought he could do the same thing that the Dems let Obama do?...oh now, hypocrisy's Pelosi wants to limit Presidential war powers.

FACT: You points are right out of the GRU playbook. Well, comrade, you keep posting the hate and misinformation.

Forum List

Back