Did they dope up tRump to keep

He has two (2) speaking styles: The first is his natural, fourth-grade level ranting and flailing, and the second is his "I know I have to be serious here" droning, where he seems barely conscious while trying to sound like a BIG boy. I don't think it's drugs, it's more likely that he's not accustomed to having to sound serious or self-aware, so he over-compensates into that creepy, halting, semi-comatose mumble.

Interesting to watch, of course, if you allow your nihilistic impulses to take control for a few minutes. As if we have a choice.

It is sort of like a drunk driver trying really hard to not look like a drunk driver...

...posted some relevant facts,...

FACT: the Dems illegally raped FISA laws to falsify a reason to launch Mueller's investigation.

FACT:
the Dems told lies on 1)Article II of the US Constitution and 2)President Trump in order to make sure, that...

FACT:
the Dems impeached President Trump for exactly doing his job correctly, when Trump obeyed the USA's reqd Ukraine foreign policy. Of exposing corruption if Ukraine is to recv $$$ from the USA.

FACT:
the Dems stayed silent/stayed hush-hush when Obama did not get Congressional approval on air strikes he ordered onto Syria Yemen Libya etc... oh, but then of course

FACT: as soon as President Trump thought he could do the same thing that the Dems let Obama do?...oh now, hypocrisy's Pelosi wants to limit Presidential war powers.

FACT: You points are right out of the GRU playbook. Well, comrade, you keep posting the hate and misinformation.
/—-/ And yet, you couldn’t refute one thing he posted. Not one.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.

Great to know the Left still see the world through orange colored glasses. Should pay you great dividends at election time. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

Isn't it amazing? 22,000 criticisms of Trump and 99.9% of them are delusional attacks against HIM, hardly ever About his actual policy successes. I wonder why?

Some of the content was fine and his restraint was fine by me. Blaming Obama was pathetic.

Trump was and is no Ronald Reagan.
Of course he's not, Reagan is dead and Trump is bringing out your insanity very well.

Lindsey Graham said it was historic, matching Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall" speech.

He should get a Nobel Peace Prize for it.

Some of the content was fine and his restraint was fine by me. Blaming Obama was pathetic.

Trump was and is no Ronald Reagan.

So then Obama was pathetic the 101 times he blamed Bush for the mess he had to "clean up" even though the economic fall was actually caused by his democrats?

FACT: the Dems illegally raped FISA laws to falsify a reason to launch Mueller's investigation.

FACT:
the Dems told lies on 1)Article II of the US Constitution and 2)President Trump in order to make sure, that...

FACT:
the Dems impeached President Trump for exactly doing his job correctly, when Trump obeyed the USA's reqd Ukraine foreign policy. Of exposing corruption if Ukraine is to recv $$$ from the USA.

FACT:
the Dems stayed silent/stayed hush-hush when Obama did not get Congressional approval on air strikes he ordered onto Syria Yemen Libya etc... oh, but then of course

FACT: as soon as President Trump thought he could do the same thing that the Dems let Obama do?...oh now, hypocrisy's Pelosi wants to limit Presidential war powers.

FACT: You points are right out of the GRU playbook. Well, comrade, you keep posting the hate and misinformation.

I don't have to refute a series of untruths. No on can prove something that has been just made up like that. You've take (or your Kremlin buddies have) some facts and wrapped a bunch of fantasy around them to come up with this nonsense. There is nothing to prove over here. The only thing that gets proven is that it's right out of the 2014 GRU Kremlin playbook. You can stop this anytime now. Rump got the job even if he can't really do the job.

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

I don't have to refute a series of untruths. No on can prove something that has been just made up like that. You've take (or your Kremlin buddies have) some facts and wrapped a bunch of fantasy around them to come up with this nonsense. There is nothing to prove over here. The only thing that gets proven is that it's right out of the 2014 GRU Kremlin playbook. You can stop this anytime now. Rump got the job even if he can't really do the job.
/——/ “I don't have to refute a series of untruths.”
OK, fair enough. Everything you post is a bald face lie and unpatriotic. And don’t bother asking me to prove it. Just accept it and amend your evil ways.

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

OK, fair enough. Everything you post is a bald face lie and unpatriotic. And don’t bother asking me to prove it. Just accept it and amend your evil ways.

And what have YOU done to earn the right to say that I haven't earned the right to be an American? The last one that tried that turned out to be a Military Poser. I paid dues that you may or may not have but I serious doubt you have paid them. I carry the scars that I pray that you never have to bare. There a few in here that are my Brothers and Sisters. We earned you the right to make a damned fool of yourself. And my Sons and Daughters that carry that tradition on today are continuing to earn you that right. So keep making a damned fool of yourself, while you haven't earned that right, it's still your right.

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

And what have YOU done to earn the right to say that I haven't earned the right to be an American? The last one that tried that turned out to be a Military Poser. I paid dues that you may or may not have but I serious doubt you have paid them. I carry the scars that I pray that you never have to bare. There a few in here that are my Brothers and Sisters. We earned you the right to make a damned fool of yourself. And my Sons and Daughters that carry that tradition on today are continuing to earn you that right. So keep making a damned fool of yourself, while you haven't earned that right, it's still your right.
/——/ I’m using your logic: “I don't have to refute a series of untruths.”

He has two (2) speaking styles: The first is his natural, fourth-grade level ranting and flailing, and the second is his "I know I have to be serious here" droning, where he seems barely conscious while trying to sound like a BIG boy. I don't think it's drugs, it's more likely that he's not accustomed to having to sound serious or self-aware, so he over-compensates into that creepy, halting, semi-comatose mumble.

Interesting to watch, of course, if you allow your nihilistic impulses to take control for a few minutes. As if we have a choice.

It is sort of like a drunk driver trying really hard to not look like a drunk driver...
/——-/ Trump kicks lib’s ass and all you have are childish insults. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/——-/ Trump kicks lib’s ass and all you have are childish insults. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
/—-/ Chew on this libtard:
Record 158,803,000 Americans Employed; 1.85M Year-to-Year Increase

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

You are such an uninformed rube.

The total number of American employed sets a new record pretty much every month and has been doing so since 2015. It has nothing to do with the person sitting in the White House.

upload_2020-1-11_7-2-23.png

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

The total number of American employed sets a new record pretty much every month and has been doing so since 2015. It has nothing to do with the person sitting in the White House.

View attachment 299656
/——/ Nahh, Obozo said low employment was the new norm and manufacturing jobs weren’t coming back. Trump rocks.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

View attachment 299656
/——/ Nahh, Obozo said low employment was the new norm and manufacturing jobs weren’t coming back. Trump rocks.

Though he was correct about manufacturing jobs...we will never get back to where we were....automation and efficiency improvements made sure of that.

upload_2020-1-11_7-9-30.png

Forum List

Back