Did they dope up tRump to keep

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

Sometimes ya get him when hes tired

He burns it at Both ends

How was he at his rally ? Probably had a nappy on the plane
At the rally they switched out the prozac for meth.

Or maybe just straight up Sudafed.

How do you talk so negative about your president

Pay back is a bitch, isn't it. Truth be known I dispised him and his family along time before he dispised Obama and the whole government and USA for years.

Pay back is a bitch, isn't it. Truth be known I disposed him and his family along time before he disposed Obama and the whole government.
What are you talking about. Truno was honest about the Obama administration.. the Obama’s attacked trump with no substance.. what can obama say about trump? He’s doing a good job?

Pay back is a bitch, isn't it. Truth be known I disposed him and his family along time before he disposed Obama and the whole government.
What are you talking about. Truno was honest about the Obama administration.. the Obama’s attacked trump with no substance.. what can obama say about trump? He’s doing a good job?

Tramp is honest about nothing.

Put your TDS to the side. Obama should come out and say hey trump is doing a great job! I was in over my head, I’m impressed with the trump administration.. it would bring Americans together

Put your TDS to the side. Obama should come out and say hey trump is doing a great job! I was in over my head, I’m impressed with the trump administration.. it would bring Americans together

That would be a lie, and Obama doesn't lie.

That would be a lie, and Obama doesn't lie.
You can keep your doctor lol

Just watch him at tonight's rally. You'll see the energizer bunny back in fine form.
I saw snippets form the Toledo rally - and I saw the interview with the local media that took place beforehand
His responses were perfectly reasonable and delivered in a calm, even, conversational tone. w/o any signs of the nonsense claimed by the OP.

The left is desperate. Very desperate.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s.

That Alzheimer's must be pretty, lovely, since it made him brilliant enough to win the 2016 election and recently facilitate a record-level, economic growth rate since 2017.

There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting...

It was strategic. Intentional. He was snorting like a, pig, so that you and Congress' Dem swine can understand his words better as those haunting words snatched your souls out of your chests.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s.

That Alzheimer's must be pretty, lovely, since it made him brilliant enough to win the 2016 election and recently facilitate a record-level, economic growth rate since 2017.

There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting...

It was strategic. Intentional. He was snorting like a, pig, so that you and Congress' Dem swine can understand his words better as those haunting words snatched your souls out of your chests.
It's apparent that you are an expert snort reader. Why doesn't that surprise me.

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

Just watch him at tonight's rally. You'll see the energizer bunny back in fine form.

I think Congress needs to pass a requirement that all Federal Elected Official must have drug tests. That should clean the place out nicely. And the first to go will be Rump. No one can swing that hard from where he did one speech to his rallies and not be influenced by some form or illicit drugs. And let's not forget Congress and the Courts either.

Forum List

Back