Did they dope up tRump to keep

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement

Hey dummy. Seeing as how he is usually NOT like this. Use your mind. We had just gone through a critical moment and he would not have gone to sleep. He obviously had stayed awake as needed to be informed of any
military developments. He was tired.
Now Obama on the other hand, sounded smooth and all good after Benghazi because he got all his sleep.
You cant have it both ways.

Lefties, be sure to start some threads about what he was wearing and how his hair looked too.

Only after they read an article telling them what to think so they can turn around and post it here. How many of these wacko opinion threads have you seen that wasn't parroting a linked article?

Lefties, be sure to start some threads about what he was wearing and how his hair looked too.
No that is what Conservatives do, such as when they went off about Obama’s tan suit.

Forget the suit...it was Barry riding the girl's bike in his cute little helmet that made me laugh so hard I blew coffee out of my nose!

I love watching Trump speak, and the more I know it’s bother the left, the more I love it.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Let’s talk about his hair and his orange make up.

This moron beat the fuck out of Hillary, who spent $1.2 billion and lost in 2016.

She literally paid $20 per vote...and she lost to this so called buffoon,

So awesome.
I'm sure he's right up there in your mind as a brilliant speaker. :71:

Finding fault with Trump because he has nasal congestion? Has it REALLY come to this, Progressives?

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement
Oh please. There's enough to find fault with without making stuff up. I watched his address. There was none of that. Well, there was one word he couldn't seem to spit out--don't even know what it was supposed to be. It didn't matter, anyway.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

Lindsey Graham said it was historic, matching Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall" speech.
:auiqs.jpg:

Probable mad that he got scolded like a schoolboy by all the principles before he was forced to read what they wrote for him to say.
No doubt about it--there were some real Come to Jesus talks with Trump prior to that speech.

WTF?

I think you're talking about Pelosi.
No...... Didn't you watch the speech? It's linked in the OP if not.

I did, he's not that good reading off a prompter, never has been. Your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water.

WTF?

He sure sounded restrained by something.

I agree. It was probably a combination of things. It's not easy being POTUS, and even harder if you're the Energizer Bunny like Trump is.
Prozac.

WTF?

He was pretty pulled back, but he was very clear.

You just can't let something reasonable pass ? Can you ?

WTF?

He was pretty pulled back, but he was very clear.

You just can't let something reasonable pass ? Can you ?
Very clear?

You did watch the speech, right?

WTF?

Sure looked that way...

And you post that way.

We don't accuse you being drugged.

We accuse you of being stupid...really stupid.
Aw, did someone insult your special wittle cult leader and make you gwumpy, son?

Forum List

Back