Did they dope up tRump to keep

/——/ Nahh, Obozo said low employment was the new norm and manufacturing jobs weren’t coming back. Trump rocks.

Liar.
/——-/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Obama Warns of 'New Normal' for Economy - Washington Wire - WSJ
Obama Warns of ‘New Normal’ for Economy
Nov 7, 2010 Obama Warns of 'New Normal' for Economy. On unemployment: "What is a danger is that we stay stuck in a new normal where unemployment rates stay high. People who have jobs see their incomes go up. Businesses make big profits, but they've learned to do more with less. And so they don't hire. And, as a consequence,...

Him from going off the rails during his speech yesterday?

Slurred words, gasping for air, looking confused and barely able to stand....

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement
Well he isn't Obama. He can't go to sleep when our great soldiers are in harms way.
The great soldiers he took billions away from to build his BS wall,,,the wall he said Mexico would pay for ,,,the wall Mexico told him to shove up his fat ass???

He has two (2) speaking styles: The first is his natural, fourth-grade level ranting and flailing, and the second is his "I know I have to be serious here" droning, where he seems barely conscious while trying to sound like a BIG boy. I don't think it's drugs, it's more likely that he's not accustomed to having to sound serious or self-aware, so he over-compensates into that creepy, halting, semi-comatose mumble.

Interesting to watch, of course, if you allow your nihilistic impulses to take control for a few minutes. As if we have a choice.

It is sort of like a drunk driver trying really hard to not look like a drunk driver...
/——-/ Trump kicks lib’s ass and all you have are childish insults. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
/—-/ Chew on this libtard:
Record 158,803,000 Americans Employed; 1.85M Year-to-Year Increase
Look! A deflection!

/——/ Nahh, Obozo said low employment was the new norm and manufacturing jobs weren’t coming back. Trump rocks.

Liar.
/——-/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Obama Warns of 'New Normal' for Economy - Washington Wire - WSJ
Obama Warns of ‘New Normal’ for Economy
Nov 7, 2010 Obama Warns of 'New Normal' for Economy. On unemployment: "What is a danger is that we stay stuck in a new normal where unemployment rates stay high. People who have jobs see their incomes go up. Businesses make big profits, but they've learned to do more with less. And so they don't hire. And, as a consequence,...

You have reading comprehension issues. He did not say we were in the new normal, but that we were in danger of staying that way.

He has two (2) speaking styles: The first is his natural, fourth-grade level ranting and flailing, and the second is his "I know I have to be serious here" droning, where he seems barely conscious while trying to sound like a BIG boy. I don't think it's drugs, it's more likely that he's not accustomed to having to sound serious or self-aware, so he over-compensates into that creepy, halting, semi-comatose mumble.

Interesting to watch, of course, if you allow your nihilistic impulses to take control for a few minutes. As if we have a choice.

It is sort of like a drunk driver trying really hard to not look like a drunk driver...
/——-/ Trump kicks lib’s ass and all you have are childish insults. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
/—-/ Chew on this libtard:
Record 158,803,000 Americans Employed; 1.85M Year-to-Year Increase

You are such an uninformed rube.

The total number of American employed sets a new record pretty much every month and has been doing so since 2015. It has nothing to do with the person sitting in the White House.

View attachment 299656
3lteyu.jpg

WTF?

Trump Sounded Drugged As He Slurred, Snorted, and Breathed Heavily During Iran Statement
Well he isn't Obama. He can't go to sleep when our great soldiers are in harms way.
The great soldiers he took billions away from to build his BS wall,,,the wall he said Mexico would pay for ,,,the wall Mexico told him to shove up his fat ass???
Trump has rebuilt the military Obama ignored. If Pelosi would give Trump the little bit Trump is asking for. Trump wouldn't have to take the funds to begin with. You do know, a few short years ago Pelosi said we needed a border wall?

WTF?

He sure sounded restrained by something.

Maybe the best speech he ever gave.
Are your standards really that low?

I do not understand why they need to say these things, even they cannot believe their own words.

WTF?

He had a cold, stupid. He sounds better than me when I have asthma, and I do not drink and have never taken an illicit drug in my entire life. He sounds like he has a slight case of asthma or has a common cold.

God you're grabbing at a straw to make President Trump look bad. How can you stand to be in the same room with yourself?

WTF?

Trump has rebuilt the military Obama ignored. If Pelosi would give Trump the little bit Trump is asking for. Trump wouldn't have to take the funds to begin with. You do know, a few short years ago Pelosi said we needed a border wall?
Did you know that a few short years ago tRump said if he was to run for president he's run as a republican because they were the ones stupid enough to vote for him?

WTF?

He had a cold, stupid. He sounds better than me when I have asthma, and I do not drink and have never taken an illicit drug in my entire life. He sounds like he has a slight case of asthma or has a common cold.

God you're grabbing at a straw to make President Trump look bad. How can you stand to be in the same room with yourself?
When you have a cold you forget how to pronounce words?

WTF?

Did you know that a few short years ago tRump said if he was to run for president he's run as a republican because they were the ones stupid enough to vote for him?
You do know Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed?

WTF?

In Trump's defense, pronouncing words has never been one of his strong points.

WTF?

Oh, yeah, and that's why he's sitting in the oval office. :rolleyes:

It's pretty moronic when someone interprets obvious cold symptoms as "slurred, snorted, and breathed heavily," as if he were high on a controlled substance. but hey, if you Demonrats want to out yourself as losers, be my guest.

It's pretty moronic when someone interprets obvious cold symptoms as "slurred, snorted, and breathed heavily," as if he were high on a controlled substance. but hey, if you Demonrats want to out yourself as losers, be my guest.

The person sitting in the oval office is much more a reflection of the electorate than that person.

Also, I never said or agreed with the idea he was high on anything.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
The common cold is a symptom of Alzheimer's? Well, that includes the whole human race, but it's wrong, because only 10% of people over age 65 will get Alzheimer's.

Get back to reading your medical books according to Hillary ("I forget") Clinton.

Last edited:

WTF?

You do know Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed?
Nope.

Yours!

Lol!

WTF?

It's happened before, true.

But almost always in this zombified state where he appears brainwashed or drugged.

WTF?

He's squatting in the oval office because Putin wanted him there.

Forum List

Back