Did Townes wild second half make this a series or delay the inevitable?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
CAT is still the dumbest player on the floor and he fouled out on a typically dumb attempt to block Doncic 3 pointer. But no doubt his 20 point second half propelled the Wolves to another game at home. Do the Wolves find their mojo and take it to Dallas in game 5 or will it be over? Edwards had 29 but he did not look that great especially on drives to the basket. I'll give the Wolves one thing they are a fun team to watch. Edwards ceiling is limitless once he gets some more experience. And who the heck knows what Townes is going to do!

I think the later. Luka and Kyrie are too good to let this series slip away

CAT is still the dumbest player on the floor and he fouled out on a typically dumb attempt to block Doncic 3 pointer. But no doubt his 20 point second half propelled the Wolves to another game at home. Do the Wolves find their mojo and take it to Dallas in game 5 or will it be over? Edwards had 29 but he did not look that great especially on drives to the basket. I'll give the Wolves one thing they are a fun team to watch. Edwards ceiling is limitless once he gets some more experience. And who the heck knows what Townes is going to do!
0-155. The record of teams down 0-3 in a 7 game series. It will soon be 0-156

I didn't say they were going to win the series, I know the stats. I do think they will win game 5.
Hey. Eventually there’s going to be a team that comes back from down 3-0. Having said that I don’t think it will happen this year, but it’s not impossible

Hey. Eventually there’s going to be a team that comes back from down 3-0. Having said that I don’t think it will happen this year, but it’s not impossible
True. But they did what no one thought they would do against the Nuggets, like I said they are fun to watch and very unpredictable.

I don’t think it’s going to happen this series. Dallas up 30 at the half.

The three-pointer is now the main factor in most important NBA games. Is this a good development or not? I was taught to work for a good shot, but now, that strategy seems pointless (pay on words intended). You can almost always find an open 3 opportunity

If the 3 were eliminated - all shots are two points again - the quality of BB would definitely improve, but they would have to start calling fouls consistently and rationally, calling palming the ball and calling "steps." Just my opinion.

He’s the best player in the NBA right now. The MVP voters got it wrong.
The MVP is a regular season award, and jokic was the best player in the regular season, so no, the nba didn’t get it wrong.

As far as being the best player in the league, it’s either Luka or Jokic. It’s too bad we got robbed of seeing them play against each other in the playoffs

The MVP is a regular season award, and jokic was the best player in the regular season, so no, the nba didn’t get it wrong.
We will have to agree to disagree on that. Luka lead the league in scoring had more assists than Joker and was close in rebounds.
As far as being the best player in the league, it’s either Luka or Jokic. It’s too bad we got robbed of seeing them play against each other in the playoffs

Joker couldn’t hold up his end against the team that Luka almost swept.

We will have to agree to disagree on that. Luka lead the league in scoring had more assists than Joker and was close in rebounds.

Joker couldn’t hold up his end against the team that Luka almost swept.
Joker had the highest RPM and PER in the nba. His TS efficiency was also much higher than Luka. No one uses raw stats anymore. It’s all about advanced analytics, and Jokic was the overwhelming mvp this year by the advanced stats metrics. Franky he should have won it last year too.

If they included the playoffs in the MVP voting. He looks like he's doing a shootaround while everyone else has their hair on fire.
No based just on the regular season. Look at the stats. Jokic was too far behind in scoring and Luka was ahead in assists as well. Close in rebounds. Not to mention the historical aspects of how many MVPs players get. Joker isn’t on the same level the other players who have 3
Joker had the highest RPM and PER in the nba. His TS efficiency was also much higher than Luka. No one uses raw stats anymore. It’s all about advanced analytics, and Jokic was the overwhelming mvp this year by the advanced stats metrics. Franky he should have won it last year too.
again agree to disagree on it. Joker should only have 2 based solely on the past history of awarding it based on the players historical place in the league. LeBron only has 4. Jordon only has 5. Joker isn’t in their universe as a player.

Forum List

Back