Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

Trump is morbidly obese, not slightly overweight. That’s why he never buttons his jacket. Much of that weights seems to have been gained since he ran for office.

And no he doesn’t exercise. He plays golf, riding a cart from hole to hole. When the world leaders were walking around Brussels last year, Trump couldn’t keep up fell behind the others.

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

Trump is morbidly obese, not slightly overweight. That’s why he never buttons his jacket. Much of that weights seems to have been gained since he ran for office.

And no he doesn’t exercise. He plays golf, riding a cart from hole to hole. When the world leaders were walking around Brussels last year, Trump couldn’t keep up fell behind the others.
He believes he must conserve energy, and that he only possesses a limited supply of energy for life. He' nuts.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
Most chatter on this is about alcohol consumption.

But you may be right -- all the stress may have given him a stroke.

What, you don't find tubby's cuddly and energetic.. that's coal in your sequined fish net stocking...Sweets

57dc57d38032f58331044e563d4db404.jpg

Last edited:
If it is that simple, why doesn't he share that with us? What is he hiding?

He's just embarrassed by it. Remember, we are talking about the most thin skinned man in America.
He should be under a doctor's care simply because of his physical condition (over weight and poor diet, no exercise), the stress of his current job, and his age. Anyone at his age should be working with a doctor to maintain optimum fitness. He should be transparent with us about his health care and fitness. (He should also be transparent about his taxes ad finances.) But, transparency is the last thing he does.

Why make fun of someone who wears dentures. How about concentrating on the substance? I say this as a European who isn't interested in party policitcs.

He's just embarrassed by it. Remember, we are talking about the most thin skinned man in America.
He should be under a doctor's care simply because of his physical condition (over weight and poor diet, no exercise), the stress of his current job, and his age. Anyone at his age should be working with a doctor to maintain optimum fitness. He should be transparent with us about his health care and fitness. (He should also be transparent about his taxes ad finances.) But, transparency is the last thing he does.
Bullshit, he should be transparent about his health. Why don't you start publishing your medical records?

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
"
Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?"

It seemed more like he was having a problem with his dentures.

people with money don't wear dentures. they have implants.

Trump wears dentures. And he was having problems with them.

no one actually knows that. it's being surmised on twitter. but I know what a TIA looks like. I purposely looked to see if his teeth were moving. they weren't. feel free to look at the video I posted.
Don't you think you're a tad obsessed analysing his teeth instead of listening to what he is saying. Focus on the issues for a change.

Bullshit, he should be transparent about his health. Why don't you start publishing your medical records?
I'm not the president. I'm not responsible for leading a nation of over 323 million people. I'm not the leader of the free world, as our presidents have been up until now.

I'm not the president. I'm not responsible for leading a nation of over 323 million people. I'm not the leader of the free world, as our presidents have been up until now.
And which President worldwide has ever made health records public? Why should they. Under privacy laws it is no one's business.

I'm pretty well stuck with being kinda skinny but I do know people who are pretty well stuck with being overweight and amazingly healthy. Trump's doing fine, best of care unless that's political as well

I'm sure Trump would be thankful of y'alls mothery powdering his behind concerns...

And which President worldwide has ever made health records public? Why should they. Under privacy laws it is no one's business.
All modern day presidents have regular yearly exams and the results are given to us by the physician. It's the same as with taxes: all modern day presidents have provided their tax returns. Trump is the only one hiding things. Must have something to hide. At his age and in his condition--overweight/obese, bad habits, no exercise--it is more importnt than ever that we know what state of health he is in. He isn't reporting because he has something to hide.

Why make fun of someone who wears dentures. How about concentrating on the substance? I say this as a European who isn't interested in party policitcs.

Pleased to meet you Linkiloo, welcome to the USMB.... :beer:

His mouth was extremely dry, as anyone who watched it already knows. There was no slurred speech. Except for the very last word, every word of his speech was easily understood.

Mr. T should have his physical published immediately after Soetoro publishes his academic record.
Who is Soetoro?

All modern day presidents have regular yearly exams and the results are given to us by the physician. It's the same as with taxes: all modern day presidents have provided their tax returns. Trump is the only one hiding things. Must have something to hide. At his age and in his condition--overweight/obese, bad habits, no exercise--it is more importnt than ever that we know what state of health he is in. He isn't reporting because he has something to hide.
Given to us? Who, you? What nonsense. Show me the medical records of any President in the world right now if you have them handy...

Pleased to meet you Linkiloo, welcome to the USMB.... :beer:
Thanks Lumpy, I'm not American so I find this ridiculous hatred pretty stupid. Only the issues matter, not the teeth or presumed medical diagnosis by random people. It is a joke.

If Trump is overweight for his age I assume the rest of the keyboard warriors on here are super skinny...lol...it is hysterical :bsflag:

Forum List

Back