Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online

Gee Herr Goebbels, how low will you Nazis slink into the gutter to smear the object of your hatred? :dunno:

And no Jillian, Donald Trump does not make Matzo from the blood of Gentile children.

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

Hillary is not the issue. She is not president. Stop deflecting.

The point is that the person who is president may be in very bad health, at risk for a stroke or heart attack, and is not under a doctor's supervision and not sharing his state of health with the people of this nation who depend on him to carry out the responsiibilites of his job, responsibilities which we as a people rely on to be done well for our safety and security.

Lying to us and being secretive about his health is not acceptable. Why is he waiting until some unspecified time next year to see a doctor? I think he is just putting us off and hoping we will forget about it. He has no intention of seeing a doctor. He is not up front and honest with the people of this country. If he is in good health, there is no reason to hide the state of his health or put off seeing a doctor and getting a health report.

A transient ischemic attack (TIA) happens when blood flow to part of the brain is blocked or reduced , often by a blood clot. After a short time, blood flows again and the symptoms go away. With a stroke, the blood flow stays blocked, and the brain has permanent damage. ... Early treatment can help prevent a stroke.
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)-Topic Overview - WebMD

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

What exercise does he do regularly? Golf only and he rides a golf cart around the course. He gets no substantial exercise. To do yourself any good, you have to exercise at minimum 20 minutes per day at enough aerobic intensity to get your heart really pumping. He doesn't do that. He does not exercise and he lives on fast food. He is under a great deal of stress as president, more than usual because of the investigation, all the national and world wide criticism, and because he has no experience in this job. He is a prime example of someone who is at risk for stroke or heart attack. We don't have a credible doctor's report on him. We don't know what kind of shape he is in.

I envy his energy level but not his stress level, keep your fingers crossed and pray for the absolute worst, his death or debilitation may be your best hope.

"let us open our hearts and minds to possible and possibilities..." :laugh2:

Last edited:
I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Try as you might, Donald Trump will be President for 8 long years.

*more at link*

Funnier is that he said he "to respond to disagreement with regend (not sure what that is) debate"

Trump talking about debate rather than violence is like a cat talking about being nice to mice.

"It is time for young and moderate voices" (not Trump then)

if he wasn't having a mini stroke, he was definitely tweaking on something...

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

What exercise does he do regularly? Golf only and he rides a golf cart around the course. He gets no substantial exercise. To do yourself any good, you have to exercise at minimum 20 minutes per day at enough aerobic intensity to get your heart really pumping. He doesn't do that. He does not exercise and he lives on fast food. He is under a great deal of stress as president, more than usual because of the investigation, all the national and world wide criticism, and because he has no experience in this job. He is a prime example of someone who is at risk for stroke or heart attack. We don't have a credible doctor's report on him. We don't know what kind of shape he is in.

I envy his energy level but not his stress level, keep your fingers crossed and pray for the absolute worst, his death or debilitation may be your best hope.
I don't wish for anyone's death. That is a heinous accusation to make against me. Heinous. Shame on you.

I don't wish for anyone's death. That is a heinous accusation to make against me. Heinous. Shame on you.

The left wing vicious hate level is/was strong in you but it's good to know that you disagreed and actually do have a limit, so I do apologize.. I actually hoped for this kind of a response from you, you've been rather pleasant and fun to be around lately.

again .. Sorry Esmeralda.... :redface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back