Did trump have ivana killed so that he could dodge his court date ?

He knows a lot of criminals. There are a lot of favours to call in.
You’re correct; He does know a lot of Criminals. Drug and Sex Addict Hunter Biden, his alliance with “ the man” and their Illegal ties to China and Russia
The oil we just gave to China was to a Company the Drug/ Sex Addict Son has ties to

Because of closeted heteros' bullying behavior to cover up their own homosexual thoughts.
You must have amassed a ton of clinical data to make this scientific assessment. Instead of just stating your unsupported conclusion on a minor political message board, surely you must be working on writing a significant academic and scientific paper, together with the data, for peer review by other experts in the field. Looking forward to seeing it.

You’re correct; He does know a lot of Criminals. Drug and Sex Addict Hunter Biden, his alliance with “ the man” and their Illegal ties to China and Russia
The oil we just gave to China was to a Company the Drug/ Sex Addict Son has ties to
"Hunter Biden"............. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You must have amassed a ton of clinical data to make this scientific assessment. Instead of just stating your unsupported conclusion on a minor political message board, surely you must be working on writing a significant academic and scientific paper, together with the data, for peer review by other experts in the field. Looking forward to seeing it.
As soon as I'm done with my paper on those who make promises to leave forums forever if they lose an election bet.....even start a novella-like thread announcing that.................and then welch.

As soon as I'm done with my paper on those who make promises to leave forums forever if they lose an election bet.....even start a novella-like thread announcing that.................and then welch.
How witless you remain. Not surprising.

And relying for such dull posts on your dishonest premise again. Tsk. You have no honor at all. How’s the plywood getting through these days?

Strange that she should check out at such a crucial time.
Has anybody seen her corpse ?
Did anybody else notice that only our resident troll from langley smoking op was the ONLY one that put a like here for loser tommys post?:auiqs.jpg:

one resident troll of USMB liking the post of one of UMBS biggest all time resident trolls,gee what a surprise.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Your kind regard all truth as being “in poor taste”. It doesn't make what is true any less so, nor does it give any truth to the insane and immoral lies that your kind prefer.
china pays him the big bucks to lie,everyone here knows he hates America.

Last edited:
There are still some good ones out there, but not that many left as they are very scarce anymore. I knew this would happen sooner or later mudwhistle and I called it a couple of days ago. Even if this was Biden's wife or ex-wife it would still be Trump's fault that she died. Orange man bad after all. :rolleyes:

No, Trump rescheduled it to take some time off to grieve for his friend.

You don't have any proof that that's true you moron.

Certainly. He started sending emails asking for money yesterday.

More likely that she had something on Hillary. This is her type of dealing with those who irk her.
:thankusmile: the op trollboy here of course does not want to discuss the clintons who arkansas off all their enemies who know too much or what a commie biden is his ties to china and wants to destroy America cutting off the oil and now having the worst gas prices and grocery prices in history because of his policys. none of those crimes are anything trollboy wants to talk about of course.

Please go back and read the topic of this thread and stay on topic going forward.
Deleted 56 off topic posts and issued 4 warnings.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Actually garbage comes from people who either throw it away or leave it everywhere. Guess under which category libtards fall under.

Forum List

Back