Did Trump just cost himself a Nobel Prize?

Well, Trump was never in the running. LOL

And ironically his sabre rattling appears to have gotten SK to guarantee NK there will no longer be any regime change threat.

And ironically his sabre rattling appears to have gotten SK to guarantee NK there will no longer be any regime change threat.

They will claim that Trump acting so crazy is what got North and South Korea together. Kinda like getting opposing parties to make up, in order to fight a common enemy. Think of ID4 (independence day) or Ronald Reagans "star wars" speech.

Who cares? Trump absolutely just saved Israel from a second Holocaust.....I say he gets one for both moves.

BTW, Alfred Nobel (along with Al Gore and Jake Starkey) invented dynamite so the prize is pretty much a farce in the first place.

:blowup:
you nutcase,Isreal is the thread to the world.you listen wayy to much what the CIA controlled media tells you here in the states.:rolleyes: you need to venture outside the states and go to other countries where they report that little truth.:D
In any case,this deal helps Iran so yeah for Trump. Trump will never get a noble peace prize.peace prizes are for warmongers like Obama and his pal Bush.They only gave one to Obama because he is black. wanted to please the black community is why Bush did not get one.

Trump has angered the war hawks with this deal so he of course wont get a peace prize for starting a war as Obama did.:iyfyus.jpg:

I thought it was pretty ironic how many of the same people were calling for Trump to win a prize they said lost all meaning when Obama won it.
it did
what did Obama get it for?
we just want to see those leftwing fucks have to give it to him

it reminds me of the ending of ironman 2

They will claim that Trump acting so crazy is what got North and South Korea together. Kinda like getting opposing parties to make up, in order to fight a common enemy. Think of ID4 (independence day) or Ronald Reagans "star wars" speech.
Well, you can make the argument that acting like a crazy mass murderer will motivate people. But US policy always leaned towards regime change

The North Korea Regime Change Debate

And definitely in the W years.

Rumsfeld calls for regime change in North Korea

but we appear to be embracing Kim forever now.

Maybe we're willing to live with NK supporting terrorism

I thought it was pretty ironic how many of the same people were calling for Trump to win a prize they said lost all meaning when Obama won it.
it did

Obama was the first black president of the US

An historic accomplishment

Who gives a shit about a Nobel Peace Prize? It ain't worth shit anymore.

They gave the damn thing to that worthless affirmative action Negro for nothing more than attendance.

That pretty well made the Prize worthless.

it did

wait this is something huh ing I would say in a joking matter, yet you really believe this....see I know my lefties very well.

it did

He got the Nobel for being the first Black President?

it did

wait this is something huh ing I would say in a joking matter, yet you really believe this....see I know my lefties very well.
It is true

The election of Obama was an historic event in a country that has struggled with racism since its inception

Nobel Prize worthy

it did

You got it skippy

it did

It is true

The election of Obama was an historic event in a country that has struggled with racism since its inception

Nobel Prize worthy
LOL. I think he proved to be too close to American foreign policy for the committee.

Trump had the opportunity by brokering a peace between North and South Korea. Regardless of how much progress is made, any progress may have been considered Nobel Prize worthy

But by intentionally mucking up a multinational deal to denuclearize Iran, Trump has shown he is not worthy
If they will award a guy the prize BEFORE he actually does anything, the prize is a joke, and they probably would not have awarded it to Trump anyway.

it did

You got it skippy

I seriously doubt that was the reason he got the prize.

Trump had the opportunity by brokering a peace between North and South Korea. Regardless of how much progress is made, any progress may have been considered Nobel Prize worthy

But by intentionally mucking up a multinational deal to denuclearize Iran, Trump has shown he is not worthy
If they will award a guy the prize BEFORE he actually does anything, the prize is a joke, and they probably would not have awarded it to Trump anyway.
Obama got it for pulling troops from Iraq, or promising to.

And no, we bought it so we owned it, so we should have found a way to keep something like an armored brigade suffieceint to put some spine in the Iranian shiaa army

Mucking up a multinational deal to denuclearize Iran...WTF. Iran has nukes?

it did

You got it skippy

Believe what you want

The election of a black US President was an historic event

Martin Luther King
Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tutu
Barack Obama

The Nobel committee considers racial discrimination and civil rights worthy of a Peace Prize

it did

You got it skippy

Believe what you want

Martin Luther King
Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tutu
Barack Obama

The Nobel committee considers racial discrimination and civil rights worthy of a Peace Prize

WTF, do you just make this crap up or do you actually spend time researching?

it did

You got it skippy

Believe what you want

Martin Luther King
Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tutu
Barack Obama

then the people that voted for him should have gotten the prize.

all he did for racial discrimination and civil rights was smile and make promises, and let idiots elect him

Forum List

Back