Did Trump just cost himself a Nobel Prize?

You don’t get it. There is no negotiating. Iran won’t get nukes. Period
Wrong. Nothing to stop them now.

It’s actually the opposite. Obozo’s agreement paved the way for a nuclear Iran. Now all options are on the table.
How did and agreement not to pursue a nuclear bomb "pave the way" to the bomb? How is removing the oversight that prevented them from building a bomb going to stop them?

Please explain this tortured reasoning to me.

Let me just say your premise is flawed. In less than a decade Iran is free to enrich as much uranium as they please if they follow obozo’s deal. Why do you think the Arabs and Jews hated the deal?
In less than a decade?

Now they don't even have to wait a week!

Let them try

Trump has blown his chance for renegotiation

He really doesn’t have any cards to play

------------------------------------------- i think that Rocko has it correct . Afterall , the iranians are dealing with President Trump the all American male rather than dealing with 'mrobama' the 'shiite muslim' hugging' Mouse G5000 .
Lol, what's so "all american" about trump?
------------------------------------------- its simply his attitude , USA equals MAGA Crep ,
His attitude? It's basically "I hate everyone who isn't actively fellating me at any given moment".

You find this to be an attitude that attracts you to him?
---------------------------------------------- his attitude is one of Independence as he recognizes USA Sovereignty and as he works to MAGA . There can only be one Big Dog and its my opinion that the TRUMP plans and works toward the goal of the USA being the big dog Crep.

Trump has blown his chance for renegotiation

He really doesn’t have any cards to play

It’s actually the opposite. Obozo’s agreement paved the way for a nuclear Iran. Now all options are on the table.
How did and agreement not to pursue a nuclear bomb "pave the way" to the bomb? How is removing the oversight that prevented them from building a bomb going to stop them?

-------------------------------------------- whose oversight would the USA be trusting . Besides that i think that it would be 'un' or 'euro' type inspectors , I don't trust them , they will do anything for money and its always got to be America trusting it self rather than trusting others Crep ,
Ah, so it's just unreasoning paranioa.

------------------------------------------- i think that Rocko has it correct . Afterall , the iranians are dealing with President Trump the all American male rather than dealing with 'mrobama' the 'shiite muslim' hugging' Mouse G5000 .
Lol, what's so "all american" about trump?
------------------------------------------- its simply his attitude , USA equals MAGA Crep ,
His attitude? It's basically "I hate everyone who isn't actively fellating me at any given moment".

You find this to be an attitude that attracts you to him?
---------------------------------------------- his attitude is one of Independence as he recognizes USA Sovereignty and as he works to MAGA . There can only be one Big Dog and its my opinion that the TRUMP plans and works toward the goal of the USA being the big dog Crep.
Boy have you got that wrong.

Let me just say your premise is flawed. In less than a decade Iran is free to enrich as much uranium as they please if they follow obozo’s deal. Why do you think the Arabs and Jews hated the deal?
In less than a decade?

Now they don't even have to wait a week!

Let them try
Try hell, they will have it so quick it will make your head spin. Then, if we are lucky, they will come back to the table instead of just launching one at us.

Trump had the opportunity by brokering a peace between North and South Korea. Regardless of how much progress is made, any progress may have been considered Nobel Prize worthy

But by intentionally mucking up a multinational deal to denuclearize Iran, Trump has shown he is not worthy
since the 2016 election It's like the left is just wandering aimlessly through cyber space...

Forum List

Back