Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

He said he did when he was still President having the documents removed. That's all that matters. And, I'm sure there are those who were there when he did. He's going to let Biden, Garland and Rey hang themselves first. Then, we will have another laugh at TDS Democrats...

LOL

He cited a rule he declared which no one else heard.

Those things you copied from are not laws and don't have authority in this case over the President. As stated before, The heads of departments have to have final authority just to classify them by the President in the first place. So, again, these departments that write up these statues don't have power that people think. They aren't laws.

More lies. :eusa_liar:

The heads of certain departments can be given the authority to declare documents classified without the president...

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.

(a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;

(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.​

When Clinton lost the nuclear code, he was living in the White House. Are you saying that he panicked that someone would search the WH?

Next time, think it through before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.
Could you not apply this same logic to Trump? Is anyone going to stumble across secret documents in Mara Lago?

Could you not apply this same logic to Trump? Is anyone going to stumble across secret documents in Mara Lago?
You mean like any one of the guests at that club or the Chinese agent found wandering around there?

You mean like any one of the guests at that club or the Chinese agent found wandering around there?
Yes, people like them. How are they going to stumble across these documents?

Yes. That's wahy the raid included seizing surveillance video from Mar-a-Raided -- to see who went in and out of that area.
So they had to raid him just on the off chance that someone stumbled into that locked room?

No...former presidents do not lose their security clearance... I would like to know why Humper Biden had access to security clearance areas while daddy was Veep.

Trump is not even receiving intel breifings that other ex POTUS receive as a courtesy BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH THE INFO. His own C.I.A. director that he appointed recommended that he not receive the briefings. That tell you anything?

Sure. The White House is where the current US president lives. Mar-a-Lago is where the perpetual loser lives.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Arent both places guarded by the greatest security agency the world has ever known?

They say there was someone on the inside who fed them information. Were they supposed to ignore that and just let Trump potentially endanger national security?
Yes, they are supposed to ignore it when it comes to the president. Presidents are expected to have and be around a lot of secret information. We dont raid their homes over classified documents. I mean obviously we do now that Biden is president, but its going to cost democrats severely. Trump never sees a day in jail over these stupid documents, but dems are going to take an epic beating for this unprecedented move. You can say whatever you want, but im sure you know im right.

Did Swawell send her? Or maybe Feinsten’s driver?

“Her bizarre behavior and backstory led to suspicions that she was a Chinese government spy, but she was not charged with espionage or related crimes.”

Trump is not even receiving intel breifings that other ex POTUS receive as a courtesy BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH THE INFO. His own C.I.A. director that he appointed recommended that he not receive the briefings. That tell you anything?
Yes, it tells me that they are corrupted by the left.

Forum List

Back