Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

Trump is not even receiving intel breifings that other ex POTUS receive as a courtesy BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH THE INFO. His own C.I.A. director that he appointed recommended that he not receive the briefings. That tell you anything?

Exactly. Trump is a compulsive blabbermouth.

Yes, they are supposed to ignore it when it comes to the president. Presidents are expected to have and be around a lot of secret information. We dont raid their homes over classified documents. I mean obviously we do now that Biden is president, but its going to cost democrats severely. Trump never sees a day in jail over these stupid documents, but dems are going to take an epic beating for this unprecedented move. You can say whatever you want, but im sure you know im right.

Have a dose of reality -- Trump's not the president.

If so, that makes the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago even more seriously illegal. Does anyone know for sure?

Trump did lose his Security Clearance, which was not extended by the sitting president.

Yes, courtesy. The minute anyone stops working for our govt, they lose their security and classified status....

Presidents included.

Unless a sitting president extends it.

Trump is just too dumb and belligerent to be friendly with other US presidents.

Yes he is. That isnt a temporary title. Also, he is going to be the "current" president in a couple years.

LOLOL

No, he's not. Especially in terms of exposure to classified documents; which he no longer has access to because he's not the president.

There's only one U.S. president at a time.

Yes he is. That isnt a temporary title. Also, he is going to be the "current" president in a couple years.
He's Former President Trump. We have ONE President, for a four year term, at a time...one President of the nation.

Carter, GWB, Clinton, Obama are ALL Former Presidents.

he did as president, even if he failed his security clearance is my understanding?

Though incumbent presidents have access to secure documents, they do not hold a security clearance...

The president of the United States is not subject to a security screening and does not hold a security clearance.

Forum List

Back