Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

Personally I wouldn't believe anything coming out of that woman's mouth.

Seems she didn't get along very well with the folks she worked with in Clinton's administration. She was in point of fact a trouble maker.

Trump should have taken a closer look at her before he hired her. Just as I'm sure Barry's administration wished they had never hired her.

"JUST IN: Asked Trump if he would guarantee that he has never used the “n-word”? No answer, as he walked away."

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

For some reason, the tapes and manuscripts are locked up so nobody can verify

Former Trump Organization VP: 'Words Like The N-Word Were Used Frequently' | HuffPost

Lets say it's a given that Trump likes telling jokes about blacks and jews. What does that mean? It means he's a bit of a racist. Maybe not the worst racist in the world but he certainly isn't politically correct about making fun of blacks and jews.

So what? Trump voters won't care. Will blacks care enough to show up and vote a racist out of office? They do have the power. So the question is do blacks care?

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

Former Trump Organization VP: 'Words Like The N-Word Were Used Frequently' | HuffPost

Lets say it's a given that Trump likes telling jokes about blacks and jews. What does that mean? It means he's a bit of a racist. Maybe not the worst racist in the world but he certainly isn't politically correct about making fun of blacks and jews.

So what? Trump voters won't care. Will blacks care enough to show up and vote a racist out of office? They do have the power. So the question is do blacks care?
Let's say that you are full of crap. You should work for the HP.

I guess the "N" word is the last desperate left wing attempt to stem the tide of Black people leaving the democrat party in droves. "Please come back, Trump used the "N" word". It's sad and demeaning end to the incoherent mess the democrat party has become.
Blacks say the n word a trillion times a day.

I guess the "N" word is the last desperate left wing attempt to stem the tide of Black people leaving the democrat party in droves. "Please come back, Trump used the "N" word". It's sad and demeaning end to the incoherent mess the democrat party has become.
Blacks say the n word a trillion times a day.
99% of people admit to having used the N-word and 1% lie about it, even N-people.

While it wouldn't surprise me, nothing about that woman is credible.
Exactly..and without those tapes this thread and this argument is pointless
This entire abstraction is pointless as you've got a Democrat governer who wore black face and guess what, ... he's still governer.

This entire abstraction is pointless as you've got a Democrat governer who wore black face and guess what, ... he's still governer.
True all this so called "racist" stuff (n-word and blackface is not real racism btw) is only condemned when republicans and righty do it......you might see a fake outrage from the left for a leftwinger, for like a day, and then it's all forgotten and forgiven.

Big fucking deal. He's a construction guy. " Who's that 6'6" nigga that does that fantastic plaster?" Get him over here.
"What about that that kid with all those beaners that build those incredible waterfalls?' I need to talk to those guys pronto ! Especialially Carlos or Juan Taco or.....that main stone guy. That wetback is incredible. I WANT him on this job"

That's not racism. It's just shit talk like grabbing pussy or dont fuck with that nigga. He'll knock your white Irish ass black AND BLUE.
Talk like this is not at all "racism"
It's talkin' shit. Nothing more.
How about that raghead 'kastani that did the gold leaf in Melanias bathroom?" You got that dudes number ? INCREDIBLE CRAFTSMAN.

Big fucking deal. He's a construction guy. " Who's that 6'6" nigga that does that fantastic plaster?" Get him over here.
"What about that that kid with all those beaners that build those incredible waterfalls?' I need to talk to those guys pronto ! Especialially Carlos or Juan Taco or.....that main stone guy. That wetback is incredible. I WANT him on this job"

That's not racism. It's just shit talk like grabbing pussy or dont fuck with that nigga. He'll knock your white Irish ass black AND BLUE.
How about that raghead 'kastani that did the gold leaf in Melanias bathroom?" You got that dudes number ? INCREDIBLE CRAFTSMAN.
Wrong. It's racism.

Racists rarely realize that they are.

They're either "just saying' or "kidding" or simply think racism is "normal"

It's not. Bigots and racists are the scum of the earth

He's still Governor because the people that elected him...including black folks...see the man he is now and the policies he is pushing that will help their state...as opposed to the harm that a Republican alternative would do.

Wrong. It's racism.

Racists rarely realize that they are.

They're either "just saying' or "kidding" or simply think racism is "normal"

It's not. Bigots and racists are the scum of the earth
Bullshit. You never went to a show or worked a REAL jobsite in your miserable unrealistic life.

He's still Governor because the people that elected him...including black folks...see the man he is now and the policies he is pushing that will help their state...as opposed to the harm that a Republican alternative would do.
Political correctness is so weird.

I guess you can wear blackface, a Klan outfit and use the N-word if you kiss N-ass.

Forum List

Back