Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

For some reason, the tapes and manuscripts are locked up so nobody can verify
You know that the guy who called countries with people of color “shithole countries” totally uses that word.

Just like his little white supremacist trumpkins
Well California is a shithole too.

Snooze. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . However many times Trump did or did not use the N-word, I bet he hasn't used nearly as many times as many blacks have used it. You will never hear Jews calling each other the H-word. They will never say, "Oh, it's okay for us to use that word, but nobody else can." I agree that the N-word is a repulsive, inappropriate word, but if blacks want to be taken seriously when they protest its use, they need to stamp out its use among themselves.

One segment cannot say it while another is profanely cavalier with it. What’s the difference?-Race. One segment getting different treatment due to skin color-Racism

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

You know that the guy who called countries with people of color “shithole countries” totally uses that word.

Just like his little white supremacist trumpkins
So they are not shitholes ?

As usual, dimocraps are proven lying scumbags. especially the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

They print lies and their activist/terrorist scumbags report on it. In here.

Omarosa releases purported secret recording of Chief of Staff John Kelly 'threatening' her in the Situation Room

On Sunday, Manigault-Newman admitted that "[Trump] has never said the n-word in my presence, ever," but she added that he talks about "everyone behind their back."

Days earlier, pollster Frank Luntz undercut one of Manigault-Newman's most incendiary claims about Trump, while also calling into question her sourcing in general.

Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word.

Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

2:47 PM - Aug 10, 2018

dimocraps are lying scum.

And they don't care if you catch them. They'll just move on to the next lie. And when we knock that one down, the next lie, then the next lie...... Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

dimocraps lie. It's all they know how to do. Well, that and commit acts of violence against their political opponents

https://Economy of South Africa - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

And hose were the first two I looked at.

Much better than the white trash states of Mississippi and Alabama

But white trash trumpian losers aren’t educated or not racist enough to get it.

Then move there. And STAY there.

South Africa is considering seizing all the White Farmers' land WITHOUT ANY compensation.

South Africa plan to seize land from white farmers will be ‘catastrophic' | Daily Mail Online

South Africa IS a shitlhole and wikipedia is a fucking joke. Unless you're a 7th grader,

And Nigeria is an extra shitty shithole.....

We Must Come Together To Find Solution To Nigeria’s Problems – George

Plateau State: Scores killed, homes burned in herdsmen attacks - CNN

UK Parliament: Killings in Nigeria disturbing, must stop

You're just simply stupid

"Omarosa just said on Meet the Press that she recorded John Kelly in the Situation Room. (They are playing the tape.)'

https://Economy of South Africa - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

And hose were the first two I looked at.

Much better than the white trash states of Mississippi and Alabama

But white trash trumpian losers aren’t educated or not racist enough to get it.

Then move there. And STAY there.

South Africa is considering seizing all the White Farmers' land WITHOUT ANY compensation.

South Africa plan to seize land from white farmers will be ‘catastrophic' | Daily Mail Online

South Africa IS a shitlhole and wikipedia is a fucking joke. Unless you're a 7th grader,

And Nigeria is an extra shitty shithole.....

We Must Come Together To Find Solution To Nigeria’s Problems – George

Plateau State: Scores killed, homes burned in herdsmen attacks - CNN

UK Parliament: Killings in Nigeria disturbing, must stop

You're just simply stupid
No trumpkin imbecile had the right to call anyone else stupid.

Be quiet little troll

Snooze. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . However many times Trump did or did not use the N-word, I bet he hasn't used nearly as many times as many blacks have used it. You will never hear Jews calling each other the H-word. They will never say, "Oh, it's okay for us to use that word, but nobody else can." I agree that the N-word is a repulsive, inappropriate word, but if blacks want to be taken seriously when they protest its use, they need to stamp out its use among themselves.
Words have meaning based on context. Historical and even today, the use of the word by a white person has and is today associated with hatred, brutality, and violence.

When the word is used by a black person, particularly younger blacks it can assume a different and private meaning. When black people uses the word as a friendly greeting, they are stealing the white man's word that symbolizes hatred and are turning into the black man's sign of endearment. They are in effect stealing the word and putting their own positive private meaning to it in a way that the white man can not share.

I know of no one who has not used the so call N word. Its like those who use the R word. It is only word of people who were from Nigera but somehow became a bad word. I noticed that many so call blacks use the word profusely

I know of no one who has not used the so call N word. Its like those who use the R word. It is only word of people who were from Nigera but somehow became a bad word. I noticed that many so call blacks use the word profusely
And I have yet to hear a white person use the N word in any way other than to indicate hatred, bigotry, or scorn based on race. Some blacks use the N word as term of endearment, a private definition that no white person would use.

The terms used to describe black people were Negro or Negroid in days of slavery in the US. That was shorten to the N word among workers. After slavery, Colored became the proper term in civil society, later to become blacks and finally, people of color.

One of the rumors running around is that she was fired because she was really close to getting those tapes.
OMG, someone who out does Alex Jones, that's hilarious.

Actually Buckeye, it was Omarosa herself who said that the reason she was fired was because she was close to getting the tapes of Trump using the N word.

Here's a link.............................

Omarosa: I was fired because I was 'this close' to finding a recording of Trump using the N-word

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former White House official currently promoting a tell-all book about her time in the administration, claims she was likely fired from the White House because chief of staff John Kelly knew she was close to obtaining an alleged audio recording of President Trump using the N-word.

Manigault Newman said in her book "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House" that Kelly gave her the news that she was being fired last December in the White House situation room.

One of the rumors running around is that she was fired because she was really close to getting those tapes.
OMG, someone who out does Alex Jones, that's hilarious.

Actually Buckeye, it was Omarosa herself who said that the reason she was fired was because she was close to getting the tapes of Trump using the N word.

Here's a link.............................

Omarosa: I was fired because I was 'this close' to finding a recording of Trump using the N-word

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former White House official currently promoting a tell-all book about her time in the administration, claims she was likely fired from the White House because chief of staff John Kelly knew she was close to obtaining an alleged audio recording of President Trump using the N-word.

Manigault Newman said in her book "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House" that Kelly gave her the news that she was being fired last December in the White House situation room.
Kelly pretty much runs the White House. Trump doesn't understand enough about the government to do anything but set policy; that is if you want to call Trump's tweets policy.

You know what I think would be funny? If sometime in the next few months, someone gets a recording of Trump calling Omarosa "a n***er bitch".

THAT would make my day.

" no one uses the n-word, ever, unless they're singing along to a rap song." - Coulter

Forum List

Back