Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

Big fucking deal. He's a construction guy. " Who's that 6'6" nigga that does that fantastic plaster?" Get him over here.
"What about that that kid with all those beaners that build those incredible waterfalls?' I need to talk to those guys pronto ! Especialially Carlos or Juan Taco or.....that main stone guy. That wetback is incredible. I WANT him on this job"

That's not racism. It's just shit talk like grabbing pussy or dont fuck with that nigga. He'll knock your white Irish ass black AND BLUE.
Talk like this is not at all "racism"
It's talkin' shit. Nothing more.
How about that raghead 'kastani that did the gold leaf in Melanias bathroom?" You got that dudes number ? INCREDIBLE CRAFTSMAN.
Wrong. It's racism.

Racists rarely realize that they are.

They're either "just saying' or "kidding" or simply think racism is "normal"

It's not. Bigots and racists are the scum of the earth
So it's racist when blacks say it.

Big fucking deal. He's a construction guy. " Who's that 6'6" nigga that does that fantastic plaster?" Get him over here.
"What about that that kid with all those beaners that build those incredible waterfalls?' I need to talk to those guys pronto ! Especialially Carlos or Juan Taco or.....that main stone guy. That wetback is incredible. I WANT him on this job"

That's not racism. It's just shit talk like grabbing pussy or dont fuck with that nigga. He'll knock your white Irish ass black AND BLUE.
Talk like this is not at all "racism"
It's talkin' shit. Nothing more.
How about that raghead 'kastani that did the gold leaf in Melanias bathroom?" You got that dudes number ? INCREDIBLE CRAFTSMAN.
Wrong. It's racism.

Racists rarely realize that they are.

They're either "just saying' or "kidding" or simply think racism is "normal"

It's not. Bigots and racists are the scum of the earth
So it's racist when blacks say it.
Yeah. Prety mush. I remember meny "illegals" coming to the job sites in Miami ( Trumps Doral, specifically) and a dude named Miranda(Cuban head dude...big bad mofo, knew his shit, would take the hose going to a mixer and wet one of their legs and shoes down. They'd be like "WTF Fidelito" ?.

He'd say....ya dumb wetback.If las imigras show up....Wet foot/dry foot and you're in like flint. Viva Cuba !
I guess he was a "racist too"

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

For some reason, the tapes and manuscripts are locked up so nobody can verify

Seems unlikely. If it were true, considering how much of Trump's life was in the spotlight, some lefty would have found it already and posted it EVERYWHERE.
Trump is certainly in the spotlight as president but Trump's life has always been shrouded in secrecy. What you know about Trump's life before he was president is mostly what Trump wants you to know.

Did he actually use the N word. Probably, since most people in private use some type of racial slur, particular older folks. However, you have to remember, Donald Trump has been very carefully about saying things that might be leaked. There have been many incidents of people reporting private conversations with Trump over the last 50 years which is why he's careful as what he says in confidence.

You won't find the Trump organization on any stock exchange because it is owned by Donald Trump. The executive committee consist of Donald Trump, his wife, his son, lawyer, CFO, and Chief Operating Officer. What is known about the Trump organization comes from company information releases and data required by various government organizations needed for licensing and permits. Trump doesn't tolerate any leaks of information within the Trump organization which is probably why White House leaks drive him nuts.

Trump's public life has always been carefully controlled by Trump until he ran for president. With the exception of tax people, no one knows his income nor where it comes from. There is no complete public information on his investors and creditors, his net worth nor exactly where all his income comes from.

The books about his life in which he has participated have had strict requirements on the authors, such as his right to edit, number of interviews, subjects of those interviews, or people that the author is not allowed to interview. Michael D'Antonio who has authored several books about Trump described how Trump broke his interview deal because D'Antonio didn't follow the Trump rules. He interviewed ex-wives.

Last edited:
Did he actually use the N word. Probably, since most people in private use some type of racial slur, particular older folks

Admittedly I did...when I was a stupid kid surrounded by racists. I haven't used that word in 45 years.

Are you saying that you folks DO? Still?

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

Seems unlikely. If it were true, considering how much of Trump's life was in the spotlight, some lefty would have found it already and posted it EVERYWHERE.
Trump is certainly in the spotlight as president but Trump's life has always been shrouded in secrecy. What you know about Trump's life before he was president is mostly what Trump wants you to know.

Did he actually use the N word. Probably, since most people in private use some type of racial slur, particular older folks. However, you have to remember, Donald Trump has been very carefully about saying things that might be leaked. There have been many incidents of people reporting private conversations with Trump over the last 50 years which is why he's careful as what he says in confidence.

You won't find the Trump organization on any stock exchange because it is owned by Donald Trump. The executive committee consist of Donald Trump, his wife, his son, lawyer, CFO, and Chief Operating Officer. What is known about the Trump organization comes from company information releases and data required by various government organizations needed for licensing and permits. Trump doesn't tolerate any leaks of information within the Trump organization which is probably why White House leaks drive him nuts.

Trump's public life has always been carefully controlled by Trump until he ran for president. With the exception of tax people, no one knows his income nor where it comes from. There is no complete public information on his investors and creditors, his net worth nor exactly where all his income comes from.

The books about his life in which he has participated have had strict requirements on the authors, such as his right to edit, number of interviews, subjects of those interviews, or people that the author is not allowed to interview. Michael D'Antonio who has authored several books about Trump described how Trump broke his interview deal because D'Antonio didn't follow the Trump rules. He interviewed ex-wives.

My father was an earlier generation than Trump and he never used that word. Ditto my mother.

Your assumption that Trump's secrecy is hiding racial slurs, is not very convincing to me.

Your parents aren't Trump...you should be greatful

Black people need to stop using the "N" word.
White people need to stop telling black people what to do

Does the source of good advice matter?

You do realize that you are judging him, not by the content of his character, or the merit of his advice, but by his skin color?

upload_2019-3-3_8-33-12.jpeg

You do realize that you are judging him, not by the content of his character, or the merit of his advice, but by his skin color?

View attachment 248563
He's very ignorant. He can't see his racist hypocrisy.

View attachment 248563

Even when his face is rubbed in it.

In that, he is a standard liberal.

Did he actually use the N word. Probably, since most people in private use some type of racial slur, particular older folks

Admittedly I did...when I was a stupid kid surrounded by racists. I haven't used that word in 45 years.

Of course they do but not nearly as openly as was done in the past.

My father was an earlier generation than Trump and he never used that word. Ditto my mother.

Your assumption that Trump's secrecy is hiding racial slurs, is not very convincing to me.
With the racist comments Trump has made in public, it is certainly likely that he uses racial slurs in private. However, just because a person in the heat of the moment might use a racial slur does not make them a racist. A pattern of discrimination in language and action should be the criteria and that pattern is certainly present in the life of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump Says He’s ‘Never Used Racist Remarks.’ I Know Different.

View attachment 248563

Doubling down on YOUR racism is not rubbing anyone's face in anything. You ARE the folks lamenting your inability to use the N word

I just did about an hour ago with a guy who I've been buddies with since the early seventies." I said " Hey Tobie good nigga dat you" He laughed his ass off and said " man...I aint heard that since the seventies. You still white or you dun growed up and got a lil tint now ? "
Friends for life.
His dad was the best auto mechanic I ever knew. Taught me more than any school or book ever could.Len(Leonard) was his name. I called him "Leonardo da mechanico". An artist with a set of tools.

View attachment 248563

Doubling down on YOUR racism is not rubbing anyone's face in anything. You ARE the folks lamenting your inability to use the N word
Yeah, everybody is a racist that supports Trump. Damn idiot.

Forum List

Back