Did Trump Run a Brilliant Sting on Democratic Fraud? He knew it was coming & a source says he was prepared to expose it to the country

If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

It would be amazing if this came to fruition.

Video removed for tos violation. Lmao.

Yeah....While they leave up flat Earfer, moon landing hoax, and "reptilians are running the entire planet" videos.

Welcome to the Atlas Shrugged/1984 mashup.

Do you understand why the protests are very small?

The vast majority of people understand that we should count every vote.

Every legal vote should be counted. The ballots that appear magically and have no connection to a registered voter....no.

They only appear in your head.

No, Im not the one manufacturing ballots on demand in other states.
You are just willing to be a Russian tool about it.

Im not the party who manufactured a hoax and then projected the very same illegal activities, hoax, onto the opposition to cover up their own nefarious and illegal crimes.
What hoax is that? The Mueller investigation confirmed it. You all only allege it was a Hoax because the (corrupt) right wing in the Senate did not vote to convict.
The Mueller bug hunt wasn't part of the impeachment, shitfernbrains.

They can't even get their witch hunts correct.

Every legal vote should be counted. The ballots that appear magically and have no connection to a registered voter....no.

Im not the party who manufactured a hoax and then projected the very same illegal activities, hoax, onto the opposition to cover up their own nefarious and illegal crimes.
What hoax is that? The Mueller investigation confirmed it. You all only allege it was a Hoax because the (corrupt) right wing in the Senate did not vote to convict.
fairy tales.jpg

If people are being honest... I think everyone would admit that fraud occurs. The only difference is each side thinks it’s the other that cheated.
When will something actually be done about it is the real question. And I don’t mean arresting a person here and there for voting twice or submitting a ballot for a dead relative. That’s peanuts, and it’s done to give the impression that fraud is a rare occurrence and usually caught. I’m talking about when is the system going to be fixed/reformed to stop the possibility (or at least greatly decrease) the chances of fraud.
Why isn’t their a national ID card linked to finger prints and a photo that must be presented to vote? Why is it some major issue to clean up voting rolls? When are we going to stop this mail in voting bullshit? What about the clear issue of the “chain of custody” for ballots? I mean Jesus Christ, how many times are they going to “find 50,000 uncounted ballots” and shit like that? You found them??? How were they lost track of? They seem to handle boxes of ballots with all the care and security of a 5 year old.
The way our system works should be acceptable to no one.
I mean hell, every 4 years each side accuses the other of cheating. Wouldnt everyone like that to stop??? If I win (my candidate/side I mean), I’d like it known that it was fair and square. The other side can choose to bitch and moan, but there won’t be claims of being cheated. Conversely, if I get my ass handed time at the polls, I’d like to know I got beat straight up. I don’t want to be hearing about people finding boxes of ballots, see videos of poll workers filling out ballots and throwing them in the garbage, poll watchers beingejected from ballot count watching, etc.
I mean hell, I currently have probably 6 or seven videos on my phone right now... things like one guy lighting a bag full of filled out ballots on fire while saying “fuck trump”, a video of a poll worker sitting there filling out ballots instead of counting them, etc.
It’s outrageous. This whole system is a joke, and anybody being honest should be able to admit that.
Regardless of who wins, this can not continue. We can not have a country that constantly had 50% of the populace feeling cheated by the other half. It’s a disaster and will destroy this country.
The democrats felt cheated in 2016, and look how they reacted for 4 years. Now the republicans feel cheated, and guess what? The next 4 years will be a shit show again.
yet if they found enough to do an investigation on RUSSIA, there is certainly enough to investigate this.

yet the same crowd who swore up and down our elections were hacked now say its not possible.

they really do change their minds a lot.

If people are being honest... I think everyone would admit that fraud occurs. The only difference is each side thinks it’s the other that cheated.
When will something actually be done about it is the real question. And I don’t mean arresting a person here and there for voting twice or submitting a ballot for a dead relative. That’s peanuts, and it’s done to give the impression that fraud is a rare occurrence and usually caught. I’m talking about when is the system going to be fixed/reformed to stop the possibility (or at least greatly decrease) the chances of fraud.
Why isn’t their a national ID card linked to finger prints and a photo that must be presented to vote? Why is it some major issue to clean up voting rolls? When are we going to stop this mail in voting bullshit? What about the clear issue of the “chain of custody” for ballots? I mean Jesus Christ, how many times are they going to “find 50,000 uncounted ballots” and shit like that? You found them??? How were they lost track of? They seem to handle boxes of ballots with all the care and security of a 5 year old.
I mean hell, every 4 years each side accuses the other of cheating. Wouldnt everyone like that to stop??? If I win (my candidate/side I mean), I’d like it known that it was fair and square. The other side can choose to bitch and moan, but there won’t be claims of being cheated. Conversely, if I get my ass handed time at the polls, I’d like to know I got beat straight up. I don’t want to be hearing about people finding boxes of ballots, see videos of poll workers filling out ballots and throwing them in the garbage, poll watchers beingejected from ballot count watching, etc.
I mean hell, I currently have probably 6 or seven videos on my phone right now... things like one guy lighting a bag full of filled out ballots on fire while saying “fuck trump”, a video of a poll worker sitting there filling out ballots instead of counting them, etc.
It’s outrageous. This whole system is a joke, and anybody being honest should be able to admit that.
Regardless of who wins, this can not continue. We can not have a country that constantly had 50% of the populace feeling cheated by the other half. It’s a disaster and will destroy this country.
The democrats felt cheated in 2016, and look how they reacted for 4 years. Now the republicans feel cheated, and guess what? The next 4 years will be a shit show again.
yet if they found enough to do an investigation on RUSSIA, there is certainly enough to investigate this.

yet the same crowd who swore up and down our elections were hacked now say its not possible.

forrest gump russia.jpg

lol. The investigation merely confirmed your guy was involved with the Russians.

Russia, if you are listening....

lol. The investigation merely confirmed your guy was involved with the Russians.

Dude, lay off the paint chips, m'kay?

But... then he would starve!

If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

Yeah....While they leave up flat Earfer, moon landing hoax, and "reptilians are running the entire planet" videos.

More like 1933 in Germany when The Nazis engaged in massive voter fraud and took enough power in the German Republic to appoint an illegitimate Hitler as their leader....selected....not elected.

lol. It is just a right wing Hoax.

Hey y'all, what was the name of that horrible virus trump put on us? I haven't heard about that in a while and I caint 'member its name?

And after three years of them howling RUSSIA!, the Trumpsters are supposed to shut up after three days.

I knew this shitstorm was coming...It's a memelord's field day! :banana:

WorldBurn.jpg

But... he then would starve!
Right wingers don't care about the People, only the Profit.

Moving forward in future elections, I would like to see something like this be implemented..... Blockchain security for elections. It would be an enhancement to mitigate the risk for a faulty or illegal ballot to end up being counted. It could mitigate the risk of a person getting a ballot who should not receive one. I would think this is something both parties could get behind. But, it won’t happen. The Democrats will fight it by saying “blockchain is racist”. Go figure.

More like 1933 in Germany when The Nazis engaged in massive voter fraud and took enough power in the German Republic to appoint an illegitimate Hitler as their leader....selected....not elected.

Too bad it is just a right wing Hoax, they are such inventive liars.

Too bad it is just a right wing Hoax, they are such inventive liars.

STFU, Mazie.

Forum List

Back