Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

Was this a legit election?

There could be more fraudulent votes cast than the difference between the two candidate in the final tally.

And if your boy would have won by 312 votes it would have been because it was the outcome you wanted. Get over it.
Look back at when you voted for gwb and the supreme court decision, is that legit?
Hell no.
:eusa_boohoo:

Read the thread, moron. I've stated many times I don't care who won. Over a hundred Minnesotans were disenfranchised by illegal voters. Maybe even more.

But the Democrat won, so that's okay with you.

I value democracy. You don't. Thanks for playing.

Look at the bright side Dave...

At least the best man won and the people of Minnesota have a top rate Senator for the next twenty years

Felons only vote for Republicans anyway
Translation: "I am OK with cheaqting and FRAUD..." Correct Rightwingshitflinger?

There could be more fraudulent votes cast than the difference between the two candidate in the final tally.

And if your boy would have won by 312 votes it would have been because it was the outcome you wanted. Get over it.
Look back at when you voted for gwb and the supreme court decision, is that legit?
Hell no.

Read the thread, moron. I've stated many times I don't care who won. Over a hundred Minnesotans were disenfranchised by illegal voters. Maybe even more.

Which means what?

Do over?

Hell no.

Which means what?

Do over?

What an asshole you are.

More Republican felons

godzilla-facepalm.png
Rightwingshitflinger is being intentionally obteuse.

Hell no.

Which means what?

Do over?
Recount, with the illegal ballots thrown out.

Which means what?

Do over?
With a secret ballot, how do you know which ballots are the illegal once, genius?

Which means what?

Do over?

How do you throw them out if you don't know where the votes went?

With a secret ballot, how do you know which ballots are the illegal once, genius?

Good point. Looks like a new election should be held...after the voter rolls are purged of illegal voters.

No one who values democracy can object to that.

it amazes me how many of you so called lovers of the Constitution have never read the document.

Each House shall be the judge of the elections, returns and qualifications of its own members, and a majority of each shall constitute a quorum to do business

The SENATE has already judged that election to be valid. The only way the Senator can be unseated now is:
Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member.

at which point a vacancy would occur.

Good point. Looks like a new election should be held...after the voter rolls are purged of illegal voters.

it amazes me how many of you so called lovers of the Constitution have never read the document.

Each House shall be the judge of the elections, returns and qualifications of its own members, and a majority of each shall constitute a quorum to do business

The SENATE has already judged that election to be valid. The only way the Senator can be unseated now is:
Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member.

And despite the fraud found to have occurred, the Democrats will never unseat one of their own.

The Democrat won. That's all that matters.

And despite the fraud found to have occurred, the Democrats will never unseat one of their own.

The fact that illegal votes were found to have factually happened (by juries, judges, or guilty pleas) does not equate to a finding of fact that the result of the election is invalid. Since the state of Minnesota has already certified its results, and the Senate has already accepted them as the correct results, the election is legally valid - period. There is no avenue for an appeal, as the Senate is the FINAL judge of the validity of elections for Senators, and they've already issued their judgment.

Hell no.

You like to insult! Well asslicker, re-read your own post. It is so full of gop news (faux news) it stinks.
I repeat if your boy wins its okay, or take it to the supreme court to decide. Leggit?

:badgrin:

The fact that illegal votes were found to have factually happened (by juries, judges, or guilty pleas) does not equate to a finding of fact that the result of the election is invalid. Since the state of Minnesota has already certified its results, and the Senate has already accepted them as the correct results, the election is legally valid - period. There is no avenue for an appeal, as the Senate is the FINAL judge of the validity of elections for Senators, and they've already issued their judgment.
Like I said: The Democrat won. That's all that matters.

Hell no.

You like to insult! Well asslicker, re-read your own post. It is so full of gop news (faux news) it stinks.
I repeat if your boy wins its okay, or take it to the supreme court to decide. Leggit?

Goodness, but you're an idiot.

And thanks for proving me right once again.

Goodness, but you're an idiot.

And thanks for proving me right once again.
You are right I have proved my point. You only know one side of this and that is to make sure at any cost your boy is elected. You don't care about democracy or a republic at all. Just to get your boy elected.
A winner is a winner.
Not you!:D

Like I said: The Democrat won. That's all that matters.

Its not like you said. My argument is based on the law. Your argument is based on your hatred for Democrats.

Forum List

Back