Did we get our moneys worth building The Great Society with our 22 TRILLION spent? THE NATIONAL DEBT

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Do you know only around 7 trillion of that actually was used for the building of this Great Society? 14 trillion was used to run it by a punch of liberal S sucking pigs bleeding the life from these libturd cities and enriching themselves.

Do you people realize how many lives and families you ruined. We know you could give a rats A, but I thought I'd remind you.

Now who is going to be the first to deny any of this.

Do you know only around 7 trillion of that actually was used for the building of this Great Society? 14 trillion was used to run it by a punch of liberal S sucking pigs bleeding the life from these libturd cities and enriching themselves.

Do you people realize how many lives and families you ruined. We know you could give a rats A, but I thought I'd remind you.

NO...blacks haven't improved one bit and now we have have wetbacks to fund.

$5 trillion was given to Bank America ... quantitative easing ... so, the shareholder families aren't who your talking about ...

Did this ease the recession and accelerate the recovery? ... maybe, maybe not ... it certainly saved the FDIC ... how many more trillions would that have cost? ... remember when Savings and Loans went belly up? ...

We've added $10 trillion just in the last 6 months ... and we'll be spend a hell of a lot more before this is over ...

Think $50 trillion this November ... and vote for the congressman who will stop the bleeding ... I'm a liberal, but I'll be voting fiscally conservative this Fall ... we have eight years before AOC moves into the White House ... we better hurry ...

$5 trillion was given to Bank America ... quantitative easing ... so, the shareholder families aren't who your talking about ...

Did this ease the recession and accelerate the recovery? ... maybe, maybe not ... it certainly saved the FDIC ... how many more trillions would that have cost? ... remember when Savings and Loans went belly up? ...

We've added $10 trillion just in the last 6 months ... and we'll be spend a hell of a lot more before this is over ...

Think $50 trillion this November ... and vote for the congressman who will stop the bleeding ... I'm a liberal, but I'll be voting fiscally conservative this Fall ... we have eight years before AOC moves into the White House ... we better hurry ...
I knew this would come up. We spent 22 trillion on The Shit Society. Our debt before Kung Flu was about ?????

We've had Republican heads of state from 68-76, 80-92, 2000-2008 and 2016 to present. 32 of the last 50 years

All of whom signed every spending bill.

And I'm sure you'll continue to blame the democrats

Pure BULLSHIT!
All but about 5 trillion of the 26 trillion GOP National Debt belongs to Republicans.

$5 trillion was given to Bank America

01-facepalm.jpg

Forum List

Back