Did you just see the woman live who said Trump grabbed and and slipped her tongue?

Most women are onto the fact that men are very sexually aggressive. When they are rich and/or powerful men, it only becomes worse because they feel entitled.
I wonder if that attitude is because they are rich, or they are rich because of that attitude.

Most women are onto the fact that men are very sexually aggressive. When they are rich and/or powerful men, it only becomes worse because they feel entitled.
I wonder if that attitude is because they are rich, or they are rich because of that attitude.

I think that is because they were born rich and were spoiled. When you get everything you want throughout your life, and you are a spoiled child, then you grow up to become a spoiled adult too. I don't think these types of guys take "no" very well.

I think about women like Melania, Hillary, etc. Sure, money and power is good, but I think it's probably better to choose being happy and being with a person who makes you happy over the money and power and status. None of those things are going to matter if you are unhappy and your husband treats you like crap or cheats on you all the time.

I think that is because they were born rich and were spoiled. When you get everything you want throughout your life, and you are a spoiled child, then you grow up to become a spoiled adult too. I don't think these types of guys take "no" very well.
I don't know. I think it has a lot to do with genetics and instinct. in some cases, maybe even a mental illness.

I don't know. I think it has a lot to do with genetics and instinct. in some cases, maybe even a mental illness.

Lol. No, they are spoiled children in adult bodies. That's what happens when you give your kids everything they ask for. They grow up into assholes.

Lol. No, they are spoiled children in adult bodies. That's what happens when you give your kids everything they ask for. They grow up into assholes.
I didn't get everything handed to me, and I'm an asshole.
matter of fact, I got nothing, from about 13 on if I wanted something and asked my parents for the money, Dad would come up with a list of things that I had to do around the house/yard to earn that money. He taught me early on that if you want it, you work for it.

matter of fact, I got nothing, from about 13 on if I wanted something and asked my parents for the money, Dad would come up with a list of things that I had to do around the house/yard to earn that money. He taught me early on that if you want it, you work for it.

Yeah? And? There are different reasons why different people are assholes, but rich guys who were born into rich families have a lot in common and are spoiled little brats.

Yeah? And? There are different reasons why different people are assholes, but rich guys who were born into rich families have a lot in common and are spoiled little brats.
actually, most people that think I'm an asshole are liberals. So I suppose I should consider it a compliment.

Boo hoo. He tried to kiss me and touch my boob. My life is OVA! :cuckoo:
Are you talking about Trump or Bill Clinton. I know you would never treat them different.

They are like two peas in a pod to me. The point is, you liberals brushed it off when Billy was doing it, but now that it's Trump, it's all terrible and the poor women! Bill Clinton was a sitting president when he was doing it. What was the nickname that Monica had for him again?
Um, the population did not just sit around. The accusations were investigated by a special prosecutor, a congressional impeachment committee, and the media so much that it became boring. The accusers were routinely interviewed by the press and tv news and flown first class, stayed in luxury hotels and driven around in limo's from talk show to talk show with stops at fancy restaurants. At the same time, they were being offered book deals and speaking engagements. They were treated like celebrities as they enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame. Eventually, the public became weary, frustrated and finally angry to learn all the investigations led to dead ends. When one of the rape accusers changed her story and recanted when it came time to testify under oath admitted she had not been raped and the public saw the huge amounts of money and resources being used by the special prosecutor with no results, the gigs began to end for the accusers, and the special prosecutor Ken Star.

actually, most people that think I'm an asshole are liberals. So I suppose I should consider it a compliment.

Well, have you ever seen a spoiled child throw a tantrum when he/she doesn't get their own way? Same thing only adult version. Too bad money is so all important in our culture. A lot of these people who are idolized don't really deserve all the adoration that they get, IMO.

Are you talking about Trump or Bill Clinton. I know you would never treat them different.

They are like two peas in a pod to me. The point is, you liberals brushed it off when Billy was doing it, but now that it's Trump, it's all terrible and the poor women! Bill Clinton was a sitting president when he was doing it. What was the nickname that Monica had for him again?
Um, the population did not just sit around. The accusations were investigated by a special prosecutor, a congressional impeachment committee, and the media so much that it became boring. The accusers were routinely interviewed by the press and tv news and flown first class, stayed in luxury hotels and driven around in limo's from talk show to talk show with stops at fancy restaurants. At the same time, they were being offered book deals and speaking engagements. They were treated like celebrities as they enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame. Eventually, the public became weary, frustrated and finally angry to learn all the investigations led to dead ends. When one of the rape accusers changed her story and recanted when it came time to testify under oath admitted she had not been raped and the public saw the huge amounts of money and resources being used by the special prosecutor with no results, the gigs began to end for the accusers, and the special prosecutor Ken Star.

Oh, so we can brush off the Trump accusers in the same manner?

Bill has ADMITTED to some of these things. Are you forgetting that? Or are you still buying "I did NOT have sexual intercourse with that woman" line? Stop being a partisan ass. Your guy is NO better.

Of course not. The Clinton accusers were not brushed off. As I said in my post, their cases were investigated and they were given the opportunity to present their cases to the public. They deserve to be heard the same way the Clinton accusers were heard.

Trump isn't the color of urine.
You're just a filthy minded asshole that wants to dream up nasty insults about somebody you hate.
They aren't even original or imaginative.
Not to mention that is perfectly ok to mention Trumps skin color, yet if you do the same for the illegal black guy that has infested the white house, its suddenly racist to mention the color of ones skin.
Hypocritical liberals strike again. and they dont even see it in themselves.
Trump's color??? You mean orange? You really think Trump is naturally orange.

That said, you post is extremely racist. I know your kind. You fit nicely in that basket.
Trump isn't orange. His hair is blonde and his skin is normal pink. The orange hue comes from the media playing with filters.
So this filter only makes Trump orange?
He's the guy with the lights on him.

CuxFsnNWEAAU7Ny.jpg

Trump is orange because he uses a cheap brand of spray tan.

Of course not. The Clinton accusers were not brushed off. As I said in my post, their cases were investigated and they were given the opportunity to present their cases to the public. They deserve to be heard the same way the Clinton accusers were heard.
I agree, and if and when they are proven to be lying, I would suggest they be charged with tampering with an election. Its a federal offense that carries much more penalty than simply lying about a false rape or molestation.

Sure they do, but I saw this particular woman on the news today, and she is an actress. Women put up with men's bullshit all the time. Don't tell me he was the first man who tried to "aggressively kiss" her and feel her up! She was sobbing like a baby on national television about how he tried to kiss and grope her. She is obviously an actress and being coached by ultra feminist Gloria Allred. It's happened to me, and it's happened to probably almost every woman at LEAST once.

Trump publically admitted, on more than one occasion, with live mikes, that he gropes and fondles women and gets away with it because he's "a star". These women have come forward and confirmed that Trump wasn't lying when he said these things. It wasn't just "locker room talk", because Trump really told the truth (for once).

And now you call those who have corroberated his story "liars". Doesn't that make you somewhat two-faced?

Sure they do, but I saw this particular woman on the news today, and she is an actress. Women put up with men's bullshit all the time. Don't tell me he was the first man who tried to "aggressively kiss" her and feel her up! She was sobbing like a baby on national television about how he tried to kiss and grope her. She is obviously an actress and being coached by ultra feminist Gloria Allred. It's happened to me, and it's happened to probably almost every woman at LEAST once.
I live for the day that some random woman comes up and gropes me.
Been looking forward to it for 50+ years now... come on ladies, time is running out.

Bill has ADMITTED to some of these things. Are you forgetting that? Or are you still buying "I did NOT have sexual intercourse with that woman" line? Stop being a partisan ass. Your guy is NO better.
Bill never admitted to sexual assault. He was a woman chaser and may have used his power and celebrity status to influence women into sexual escapades with him, but the two sexual assaults he was accused of were investigated and found to have no merit. As posted previously, one accuser recanted and testified the assault never happened.

Forum List

Back