Did you just see the woman live who said Trump grabbed and and slipped her tongue?

Oh wow, I felt so sorry for her. It was a very long statement.

Can you imagine this slipping you tongue?

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And then the reporter said Trump, at his rally, said how come no one accuses Obama and it's a Mexican behind the whole thing.
Woman Accusing Trump Of Harassment Tried To Get Job With Trump AFTER Alleged Harassment

No, she was going there for a job interview and THEN was harassed.

And you know Catheters.....
Not yet thank God. But who knows?
Back-peddling now, are we?
Back peddling? Huh? Doesn't make sense.
You have all of this experience with Catheters.....and now you claim you don't use them.
All what experience? That they are the same color as Trump? That counts as experience?
Trump isn't the color of urine.
You're just a filthy minded asshole that wants to dream up nasty insults about somebody you hate.
They aren't even original or imaginative.

Oh wow, I felt so sorry for her. It was a very long statement.

Can you imagine this slipping you tongue?

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And then the reporter said Trump, at his rally, said how come no one accuses Obama and it's a Mexican behind the whole thing.
Woman Accusing Trump Of Harassment Tried To Get Job With Trump AFTER Alleged Harassment

No, she was going there for a job interview and THEN was harassed.
Unless its a really high profile position, I have never seen any CEO of a larger corporation actually involved in the hiring process.
Something does not sound right about this to me.

Not yet thank God. But who knows?
You have all of this experience with Catheters.....and now you claim you don't use them.
All what experience? That they are the same color as Trump? That counts as experience?
You're just a filthy minded asshole that wants to dream up nasty insults about somebody you hate.
Not to mention that is perfectly ok to mention Trumps skin color, yet if you do the same for the illegal black guy that has infested the white house, its suddenly racist to mention the color of ones skin.
Hypocritical liberals strike again. and they dont even see it in themselves.

I felt sorry for the woman who said Bill Clinton viciously raped her and that Hillary threatened her to keep quiet. They interviewed four women on Hannity last night all who claim Bill sexually assaulted them. Bill damn near bit through the rape victim's lip she was bleeding and Bill told her she should get some ice on it.
Funny how your kind doesn't care what Trump does. You just deflect. Oh, look over there. You're just as much a piece of scum as Trump is.

Do you know the difference between Bill viciously raping a woman and Trump allegedly kissing a woman, no need to answer I think we all know.
Trump has been accused of rape...maybe you think he did the "good kind" of rape?

Not to mention that is perfectly ok to mention Trumps skin color, yet if you do the same for the illegal black guy that has infested the white house, its suddenly racist to mention the color of ones skin.
Trump's color??? You mean orange? You really think Trump is naturally orange.

That said, you post is extremely racist. I know your kind. You fit nicely in that basket.

That said, you post is extremely racist. I know your kind. You fit nicely in that basket.
Trump isn't orange. His hair is blonde and his skin is normal pink. The orange hue comes from the media playing with filters.

I hope he attacks away...Get that Hispanic turn out up and increase that % for HIllary. Trump has got to be the dumbest son of a bitch to ever run for the office.
Yep.....the way he mopped the floor with Hillary last Sunday.....yeah.....what a dummy potty-mouth poopy-pants.
Are you talking about the debate she won?
I don't think she won any debate. She got creamed in the last one, and you know it.
You run with that...:lol:

I felt sorry for the woman who said Bill Clinton viciously raped her and that Hillary threatened her to keep quiet. They interviewed four women on Hannity last night all who claim Bill sexually assaulted them. Bill damn near bit through the rape victim's lip she was bleeding and Bill told her she should get some ice on it.
I know Trump paid one of them. How much did he pay the others?

And I didn't even know Bill was running for office. Does he know?

Why do you always ignore Hillary's actions covering up her husband's sex crimes and her intimidation of these victims?

Trump isn't orange. His hair is blonde and his skin is normal pink. The orange hue comes from the media playing with filters.
So this filter only makes Trump orange?

So this filter only makes Trump orange?
He's the guy with the lights on him.

CuxFsnNWEAAU7Ny.jpg

See that, kids?

"B-b-b-but Clinton" is Pedophile Don's supporters way of saying it is okay for their guy to be a sex criminal.
Where did anyone say that?

Oh, they didn't.

That means you are a POS. Oops!

You ignorant moron. He's pleading your case.

You are such a stupid hack you don't bother to comprehend what is said.

You only piss all over yourself and have an orgasm everytime there is something remotely resembling a scandal on Trump.

Funny how your kind doesn't care what Trump does. You just deflect. Oh, look over there. You're just as much a piece of scum as Trump is.

Do you know the difference between Bill viciously raping a woman and Trump allegedly kissing a woman, no need to answer I think we all know.
Trump has been accused of rape...maybe you think he did the "good kind" of rape?

You libs are a riot, Bill Clinton is accused of viciously raping a poor woman and the victim says Hillary threatened her to keep quiet about it and instead of demanding an investigation you people try to find someone to accuse Trump of rape, talk about deflection. And the MSM coverage of Bill's alleged rape...yeah complete crickets they have not even interviewed the rape victim.

This is why the left sicko's need to be destroyed. I hope they lose their job and their damn house burns down and they end up living in a cardboard box.

You libs are a riot, Bill Clinton is accused of viciously raping a poor woman and the victim says Hillary threatened her to keep quiet about it and instead of demanding an investigation you people try to find someone to accuse Trump of rape, talk about deflection. And the MSM coverage of Bill's alleged rape...yeah complete crickets they have not even interviewed the rape victim.

This is why the left sicko's need to be destroyed. I hope they lose their job and their damn house burns down and they end up living in a cardboard box.
I would be hoping the bastards were forced to get a job in the first place. How can they lose what they don't have.

That's true. I can't see how they can defend one while attacking the other, and they didn't seem too upset when Willie was putting cigars in Monica's humidor while sitting in the oval office. :dunno: And that's just one example of Willie being a perv of many. Also, there is "handsy" Biden. I think it's just rich guys. They're pigs!

I would be hoping the bastards were forced to get a job in the first place. How can they lose what they don't have.

Well that would just be mean :laugh:

That's true. I can't see how they can defend one while attacking the other, and they didn't seem too upset when Willie was putting cigars in Monica's humidor while sitting in the oval office. :dunno: And that's just one example of Willie being a perv of many. Also, there is "handsy" Biden. I think it's just rich guys. They're pigs!

The sicko then put the damn thing in his mouth, the guy is a depraved perv.

The sicko then put the damn thing in his mouth, the guy is a depraved perv.
Not really any worse than going down on a woman.
or is that something the left never does either. Could explain why liberal women are so bitchy all the time. Of course, looking at most liberal women, the lack of that activity is understandable.

I think that rich men (well, at least some of them) feel as though they are entitled to have any woman they want, and if the woman DARES to put up a struggle or say no to them, then they get angry. It's kind of like the adult version of being a spoiled little brat!

See that, kids?

"B-b-b-but Clinton" is Pedophile Don's supporters way of saying it is okay for their guy to be a sex criminal.
How much is Hillary paying you?

Forum List

Back