Did you know Kaci had a fever when she came back from ebola land?

Hey Frank it's been more than 21 days since ebola infected America!!! HOW ARE WE STILL ALIVE???

WHAT IS HAPPENING????! :eek:

It's still looking for a host, be patient.

I'm sure flushing Ebola laden waste into our sewer system is precisely how all Level IV Biocontainment facilities treat their waste
right, because conventional sanitation doesn't work against ebola.
idiot.

They tested her 2x, and she had a temp.

Not that I care, particularly.

Hey Frank it's been more than 21 days since ebola infected America!!! HOW ARE WE STILL ALIVE???

I'm sure flushing Ebola laden waste into our sewer system is precisely how all Level IV Biocontainment facilities treat their waste
idiot.

You do realize that ebola can reside in feces for upwards of 50 days, right?

Idiot.

idiot.

Conventional sanitation is exactly how Ebola will find an American host. The whole purpose of Biocontainment is to keep the pathogen CONTAINED

They tested her 2x, and she had a temp.

Not that I care, particularly.

Yea the 2nd time, as if by miracle, no fever. And she had 2 negative tests for ebola as well.

But by all means fearmonger away it should help convince conservatives to get out of the fetal position for a little bit so they can head to the polls next Tuesday.

idiot.

Idiot.

Then you should stop using people's feces as play doh bromigo :thup:

Oh please. Yes, this is *fear mongering*...but hysterically freaking out over FERGUSON and telling women that if PP can't set up in their neighborhood, wimmins is gonna DIE!...isn't.

"Last Friday, Hickox arriving at Newark airport from Sierra Leone, where she was working with Ebola patients. She was detained for seven hours at the airport and then placed in an isolation tent .... after a second temperature reading indicated fever."

So she had a fever.

Why Kaci Hickox might lose a legal battle against Ebola quarantine - The Washington Post
"Last Friday, Hickox arriving at Newark airport from Sierra Leone, where she was working with Ebola patients. She was detained for seven hours at the airport and then placed in an isolation tent .... after a second temperature reading indicated fever."

So she had a fever.

Why Kaci Hickox might lose a legal battle against Ebola quarantine - The Washington Post

So she had a fever, and tested negative for Ebola

Correction: she did NOT have a fever :thup:

Okay, thank you!

idiot.

Idiot.

Stop eating shit.

Oh please. Yes, this is *fear mongering*...but hysterically freaking out over FERGUSON and telling women that if PP can't set up in their neighborhood, wimmins is gonna DIE!...isn't.

Feel free to point out stupidity to people who say that

idiot.

Conventional sanitation is exactly how Ebola will find an American host. The whole purpose of Biocontainment is to keep the pathogen CONTAINED
you know that it's easier to sanitize for ebola than e.coli and diarrhea causing viruses, something sewage treatment plants do all day, every day.
or were you aware that outside of a host, in water, the ebola virus bursts from osmotic pressure?

"Did you know Kaci had a fever when she came back from ebola land?"

Do you know she has a Constitutional right to due process before losing her liberty.

Clearly you and most others on the right do not.

As I've pointed out before, typhoid mary spent her final years in prison because she refused to adhere to common sense policies put in place to protect the public.

"While states are given broad authority, there are some limits on what they can do in the name of protecting public health. Basically, they can’t do anything “arbitrary, oppressive and unreasonable,” a legal standard applied when people claim a public health law infringes on their freedom.

"Another claim Hickox could pursue is false imprisonment — the crime of restraining someone without justification. Given court deference to state authority on public health matters, this claim is unlikely to succeed.

"Consider the case of Mary Crayton. In 1911, New York health officials quarantined her for 15 days because she lived in a house close to someone with smallpox. Crayton said they never proved she’d been exposed. She sued the state for wrongful imprisonment and other damages, claiming health officials made townspeople think she’d been exposed to “a loathsome disease, was unfit to be at large or pursue her occupation, and thereby deprived her of her earnings, injured her feelings, held her up to ridicule, and caused her to be shunned by her fellow citizens.”

She lost. A state appeals court ruled that even an error in judgment on the part of health officials didn’t amount to “unreasonable and arbitrary” action."

Hi!

We've been patient as you instructed. It has now been about six weeks. when should we expect the host to be found and your dire warnings to come to fruition?

Thanks.

Hi!

We've been patient as you instructed. It has now been about six weeks. when should we expect the host to be found and your dire warnings to come to fruition?

Thanks.
you mean you didn't know? we're all already dead from ebola. somebody should have told you.

Forum List

Back