Did you know that Aspartame was banned by the FDA twice?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
The Shocking Story of How Aspartame Became Legal

Be sure to watch the video. If you don't know what Aspartame is, it's an artificial sweetener causing reactions in many, many people. But since the FDA approved it to be safe, no one questions it's safety............Even with ample evidence everywhere that it's not safe at all.

This is a false sense of security. Something has to change.

Fact is no one makes you drink or eat it. I work in fitness so I looked into it and avoid it.

Go fuck yourself. (inside joke)

I remember when saccharine was so dangerous it had to be banned immediately. It took 15 years to find out all the danger studies were bogus.

I remember when saccharine was so dangerous it had to be banned immediately. It took 15 years to find out all the danger studies were bogus.

Just saying, with stuff I looked it up because I started having some really weird problems and I couldn't believe something could be put in water with 0 calories and change it so much. When I saw the list of side effects a good few of mine fit in, even a few that i didn't even really notice before reading, but that i didn't have before. After i stopped in taking it they all went away.

And I grew 3 inches taller...

Fact is no one makes you drink or eat it. I work in fitness so I looked into it and avoid it.

Go fuck yourself. (inside joke)

I'm simply using a forum to expose Aspartame for what it is. Spreading knowledge is important to some. :asshole:

Just saying, with stuff I looked it up because I started having some really weird problems and I couldn't believe something could be put in water with 0 calories and change it so much. When I saw the list of side effects a good few of mine fit in, even a few that i didn't even really notice before reading, but that i didn't have before. After i stopped in taking it they all went away.

Same with me. I had dizzy spells and then a huge "event". I got extremely dizzy, got really hot, my hands went numb, my heart was pounding and racing. Went to the ER and even though I told them (I drink way too much Dt. Soda and worry about a heart attack) they didn't diagnose me. Only later I decided to google, "is diet soda bad for me" and started researching this.

After I quit, I grew 4 inches. :badgrin:

The symptoms would have all gone away if you had stopped reading too.

False information.

I stopped salt and caffeine after my major episode. I introduced caffeine and salt slowly and had no issues. I even started drinking coffee and had no issues.

Then I was driving one day and since I was on the road I tried one of my old Dt. Soda's. 3/4 of the way into it I felt like I was going to fall out of the car.

I didn't realize I was filling my body with embalming fluid that my body can't pass. That's true information.

I have nothing to gain by this post. I liked my Dt. Soda and miss it. I just don't want others to be warned so they don't look over their symptoms like so many do.

Be sure to watch the video. If you don't know what Aspartame is, it's an artificial sweetener causing reactions in many, many people. But since the FDA approved it to be safe, no one questions it's safety............Even with ample evidence everywhere that it's not safe at all.

The stuff is nasty (and it doesn't taste good either). The FDA, unfortunately, will quickly ban raw milk and toss someone in jail for selling it but then give its stamp of approval on drugs with long, long lists of side effects. We've all seen the commercials. Some of the possible side effects of some drugs is DEATH and yet the FDA nods its head with a wink and a smile. We can rest assured that the FDA does NOT have the consumer's best interested at heart.

The stuff is nasty (and it doesn't taste good either). The FDA, unfortunately, will quickly ban raw milk and toss someone in jail for selling it but then give its stamp of approval on drugs with long, long lists of side effects. We've all seen the commercials. Some of the possible side effects of some drugs is DEATH and yet the FDA nods its head with a wink and a smile. We can rest assured that the FDA does NOT have the consumer's best interested at heart.

I agree with you on raw milk. There is simply no reason to ban it, other than to protect vested interests.

Same with me. I had dizzy spells and then a huge "event". I got extremely dizzy, got really hot, my hands went numb, my heart was pounding and racing. Went to the ER and even though I told them (I drink way too much Dt. Soda and worry about a heart attack) they didn't diagnose me. Only later I decided to google, "is diet soda bad for me" and started researching this.

In height?:lol:

They'll persecute raw milk people because they are, for the most part, small holders and individuals with little money to spend on legal defense, and even less money to buy off government agencies like the FDA. The manufacturers of major toxins, like aspartame, have deep pockets.
I am a raw milk consumer and producer. Where I live there is fortunately a way to acquire raw milk for human consumption, although outright sales are banned. It really is a shame, too, considering what is done to the crap they sell labeled as "milk" in the supermarket. First, anything that requires "fortification" has been adulterated beyond decency. Second: almonds, soy beans, etc, are incapable of producing milk. Milk is excreted by the mammary glands of mammals. Anything else is juice.

It's basically profit over humanity. Something natural from the earth doesn't make as much profit because anyone can grow it. Yet if it's something created in a lab they can own that substance, drive up the price and put lot's of money in to politicians pockets.

On the raw milk topic, it's an entire debate on it's own and a good one. Lot's of Amish children die from raw milk but generally it's how the milk is handled by the adults. Is it negligent homicide if a parent gives their child raw milk that is not stored and handled properly? Or the seller's fault or do we just say "oops". Again, that debate deserves it's own thread, let's not derail this one plz.

He did, I didn't.

I didn't say height..:badgrin:

He did, I didn't.

I didn't say height..:badgrin:

Then I didn't misunderstand.:eusa_whistle:

I guess we can embrace both topics at this point because in the video it shows that now they are slipping Aspartame into the milk at stores without having Aspartame even on the label.

So to the guys saying, "Don't like it, don't buy it"............what happens when it's no longer buyer beware? But that is what Monsanto is doing all over. Using large sums of money to pass fast laws to keep labels from showing what the consumer is buying and eating/drinking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back