Did you know that in the long, long ago liberals were decent people? It´s true.

Most liberals still are decent people, it's the progressives calling themselves liberals that is the problem

No, they weren't. The last time they were decent, they called themselves Tories and fled the country.

And even then, they weren't decent. They just fled.

Classic liberalism is on life support. Even the "decent liberals" that were mentioned, aren't REAL liberals. They just don't go around screaming for crazy grown men to shower with innocent little girls and wanting the state to tell you what to eat for dinner.

Most liberals still are decent people, it's the progressives calling themselves liberals that is the problem
I´ll have to keep a look out for those decent liberals. I still have a good 50 or 60 years left in me, maybe I´ll find one.

I know a few, mostly older people

They're mostly from the pre-Hippie days. The ones that weren't radicals.

The reason they're not snowflakes is because they received a classical education with Socratic teaching.

Classic liberalism is on life support. Even the "decent liberals" that were mentioned, aren't REAL liberals. They just don't go around screaming for crazy grown men to shower with innocent little girls and wanting the state to tell you what to eat for dinner.
But if they can associate and co-opt an already established faction/name/word that was not previously considered abdominal it is much easier for them to infiltrate established groups of people. That is why children should be taught the basics in public schools and not be indoctrinated.

I´ll have to keep a look out for those decent liberals. I still have a good 50 or 60 years left in me, maybe I´ll find one.

The reason they're not snowflakes is because they received a classical education with Socratic teaching.
I blame it all on tambourines and drum circles.

¨If you can´t be with the one you love honey, love the one you´re with¨ that song turned american kids into a bunch of fuck bodies!

I blame it all on tambourines and drum circles.

¨If you can´t be with the one you love honey, love the one you´re with¨ that song turned american kids into a bunch of fuck bodies!
Mainly that would have been the 'free love crowd' who were also into experimenting with whatever the new drug was or just plain ole young potheads. On the other hand Bill Clinton and his supporters taught a whole generation that bj's really were not sex with that bullshit circus that was played out for the sake of 'at the very least giving the public some excuse' as to why he was being impeached.

No, they weren't. The last time they were decent, they called themselves Tories and fled the country.

And even then, they weren't decent. They just fled.

Tories were Conservatives loyal to the King

Liberals founded this great country

I could shorten your search. Let's have a beer. I'll tell you a secret. Liberals are now MOSTLY in the Libertarian Party. No "where's waldo" mystery..

I was born when Harry Truman was President.

During the first half of my life the Democrats were dumbasses but at least were semi civilized. They were the opposition party to progress and liberty but not crazy obstructionists.

Nowadays these Democrats are bat shit crazy assholes.

I guess that is what the extreme Left does to people.

I was born when Harry Truman was President.

During the first half of my life the Democrats were dumbasses but at least were semi civilized. They were the opposition party to progress and liberty but not crazy obstructionists.

Nowadays these Democrats are bat shit crazy assholes.

I guess that is what the extreme Left does to people.
It does appear that for the most part that many of them have turned into a very strange gag-mire of whatever is pop at the moment.

change%2Bthe%2Bdemocrat%2Bway.jpg

Forum List

Back