Did you know that there is a YouTube channel that is just Tucker Carlson’s show translated into "russian"? He has a large fan base in Moscow

Mandarin is next. Xiden's owners need some truth too.

We get it... Tucker breaks his large cock off your snowflake ass 5 times a week, and that has to be a little frustrating. But he does have 3-10 times the ratings of the boy toucher channels. Money talks.... grooming walks.
How do you know so much about his genitalia?

Wait...is this something Tucker himself is doing, or is this someone in russia ripping his show and putting it on YouTube?

Also, Счастливого дня Благодарения

😁

The argument made wasn’t about respect it was about the airing and promotion of Tuckers show in Russia
So? Is fox the one airing his show in Russia, or is Russian TV, or some youtuber using clips of Tucker unbeknownst to him?

There's a difference. If someone else is doing it, not like there's much fox or Tucker can do about it.

So? Is fox the one airing his show in Russia, or is Russian TV, or some youtuber using clips of Tucker unbeknownst to him?

There's a difference. If someone else is doing it, not like there's much fox or Tucker can do about it.
I believe the point of the OP is that he has a large fan base in Russia. It was a you tuber who airs and translates his show

I believe the point of the OP is that he has a large fan base in Russia. It was a you tuber who airs and translates his show
Ok, that really doesn't mean anything, I mean, I don't really watch Tucker, so, I don't know his stance on Russia, my point is, how can you fault Tucker if he has fans in other countries? Maybe Tucker likes Russia, that doesn't mean he's in the pocket of putin, or some Russian asset. Maybe there's a large pocket of "conservative" types in Russia that likes his views on things.

The op is trying to make something of a youtuber translating tuckers show into Russian. That, in of itself doesn't mean anything.

So what unless it’s Carlsons YouTube channel it’s not a big deal. Anyone can start a YouTube channel and translate anyones show or speech into any language they wish.

Ok, that really doesn't mean anything, I mean, I don't really watch Tucker, so, I don't know his stance on Russia, my point is, how can you fault Tucker if he has fans in other countries? Maybe Tucker likes Russia, that doesn't mean he's in the pocket of putin, or some Russian asset. Maybe there's a large pocket of "conservative" types in Russia that likes his views on things.

The op is trying to make something of a youtuber translating tuckers show into Russian. That, in of itself doesn't mean anything.
maybe you should listen to the shit he spews first.

Tucker is subhuman filth.

So what unless it’s Carlsons YouTube channel it’s not a big deal. Anyone can start a YouTube channel and translate anyones show or speech into any language they wish.
and if it isn't singing from Pootie's hymnal, it will be blocked.

This surprises you?

The man is a walking, talking definition of Putin's useful idiot.

If you want to know what Putin is thinking, tune in to Fucker Carlson.
Imagine the crowd he could get to show up for a rally.

Kremlin members, their families, friends. Putin in the balcony.

Forum List

Back