Did you notice the nearly imperceptible 9/11 Google Tribute?

. Different celebrating than what you get up to in your remembering reasoning right ?
No there is no difference. Its recalling an event in history. Your post was a logical failure like most of your post tend to be.
. And your here to make sure white guilt is not forgotten ? Just say yes... LOL
I have no interest in white guilt. I'm here to make sure my people are informed.
. Oh no not the "my people need to be informed" type of thinking by you... Why, because if it weren't for you they couldn't find their way home in your opinion ? Please give your "people" more credit than that.
Everyone needs reinforcement. Thats why you celebrate the 4th of July. Isnt that why the OP is whining? There wasnt a big enough reinforcement for him.
:cuckoo:

No there is no difference. Its recalling an event in history. Your post was a logical failure like most of your post tend to be.
I have no interest in white guilt. I'm here to make sure my people are informed.
. Oh no not the "my people need to be informed" type of thinking by you... Why, because if it weren't for you they couldn't find their way home in your opinion ? Please give your "people" more credit than that.
Everyone needs reinforcement. Thats why you celebrate the 4th of July. Isnt that why the OP is whining? There wasnt a big enough reinforcement for him.
Why are you psychotic?

Why are you psychotic?
. You're really grabbing now. I gotcha a dollar.

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
9/11 isnt a race based event or even a person you retard.
Tell that to the 3000 that died ...
I typically see no point in talking to people that cant answer me back. Why would you suggest such a stupid thing?

Why are you psychotic?
. You're really grabbing now. I gotcha a dollar.
Youre really acting out because you got your ass handed to you. Keep your money. You will need it to purchase a better deflection.

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
I typically see no point in talking to people that cant answer me back. Why would you suggest such a stupid thing?
Because I find your disrespect of those who died to be appalling and offensive .... and, precisely because they wont answer.

If you were to tell it to me instead, I''d tell you to fuck off.

Pretty sure you'd like their response better.

Because I find your disrespect of those who died to be appalling and offensive .... and, precisely because they wont answer.

What kind of retard are you that you saw disrespect in saying 9/11 wasnt a race based event or a one person event? Are you always this illiterate or are you having an especially bad day?

What kind of retard are you that you saw disrespect in saying 9/11 wasnt a race based event or a one person event? Are you always this illiterate or are you having an especially bad day?
First of all, I am not a retard, nor am I illiterate. Further, I am not so deficient that I need to resort to name calling, at the first hint of pushback, in an attempt to demean somebody, rather than addressing the crux of their argument directly.

Your posts have clearly demonstrated a lack of respect for those who lost their lives, your self-centered attitude has shown your lack of regard for the threat, and your childish little attacks have demeaned you, not me.

However, if I were a self-centered little child, like you, who found it necessary to attack an individual because I didn't have the intellectual capacity to conduct an adult conversation, I probably would have said that you are a petty little cocksucker whose whole world revolves around a seriously inflated sense of your own self importance that is not shared by the adults in your little world. Then, I'd probably talk about how you are a little piss ant no-nothing who tries to use blather and effrontery as camoflage to hide your lack of education, humanity, and intelligence.

Good thing I'm not like you. It really sucks to be you, doesn't it?

First of all, I am not a retard, nor am I illiterate. Further, I am not so deficient that I need to resort to name calling, at the first hint of pushback, in an attempt to demean somebody, rather than addressing the crux of their argument directly.

Your posts have clearly demonstrated a lack of respect for those who lost their lives, your self-centered attitude has shown your lack of regard for the threat, and your childish little attacks have demeaned you, not me.

However, if I were a self-centered little child, like you, who found it necessary to attack an individual because I didn't have the intellectual capacity to conduct an adult conversation, I probably would have said that you are a petty little cocksucker whose whole world revolves around a seriously inflated sense of your own self importance that is not shared by the adults in your little world. Then, I'd probably talk about how you are a little piss ant no-nothing who tries to use blather and effrontery as camoflage to hide your lack of education, humanity, and intelligence.

Good thing I'm not like you, huh? It really sucks to be you, doesn't it?
Youre the clown that read something into my post that I never said and you have the nerve to talk to me about being intelligent? :laugh:

Get your head out of your ass.

Youre the clown that read something into my post that I never said and you have the nerve to talk to me about being intelligent? :laugh:

That's it???

THAT is the best you got?

Pathetic.

It's a bitch to get your ass handed to you, isn't it? But then, I kinda wonder how you notice.

That's it???

THAT is the best you got?

Pathetic.

It's a bitch to get your ass handed to you, isn't it? But then, I kinda wonder how you notice.
You want me to insult your stupidity more?

You would know about getting your ass handed to you. You just got yours handed to you by being a retard and coming up with some wild ass conclusion I never said. You need remedial reading comprehension lessons. Get them quickly.

You jumped in over the "unknown minority" comment didn't you ? He was referring to the Arab Muslims as a culture and a race who came here to kill Americans who are a multi-cultural/multi-race of people, and I guess he figured that Google didn't want to offend the Muslim American's here with a huge 9-11 tribute if that was the motives of Google (not sure).

You jumped in over the "unknown minority" comment didn't you ? He was referring to the Arab Muslims as a culture and a race who came here to kill Americans who are a multi-cultural/multi-race of people, and I guess he figured that Google didn't want to offend the Muslim American's here with a huge 9-11 tribute if that was the motives of Google (not sure).
I didnt jump over it. I ignored its relevancy since "unknown" is subjective. For example. You may be familiar with some well known pig wrestler I have never heard of. Does that make the pig wrestler unknown?

You and the OP have retarded logic. Why would a 9/11 tribute bother Muslim Americans unless during the tribute they were blaming Muslims and not the crazy MFers who did it?

Google is managed by extremely smart, extremely Liberal people who have a reason for everything they do and don't do. They have the ability to control information on a global scale. And they are not shy about tweaking search algorithms or using their home page to convey their stance, in this case "9/11 was no big deal". Don't think for one minute their miniscule 9/11 ribbon was an oversight.

Check out the masterpiece they created for this Muslim dude for comparison:
Google Pays Tribute To Al Andalus Muslim Polymath Ibn Rushd

Google is managed by extremely smart, extremely Liberal people who have a reason for everything they do and don't do. They have the ability to control information on a global scale. And they are not shy about tweaking search algorithms or using their home page to convey their stance, in this case "9/11 was no big deal". Don't think for one minute their miniscule 9/11 ribbon Did ian oversight.

Check out the masterpiece they created for this Muslim dude for comparison:
Google Pays Tribute To Al Andalus Muslim Polymath Ibn Rushd

Did it ever occur to you that the people that create these banners are not white?

Their focus is clearly anti-American

I didnt jump over it. I ignored its relevancy since "unknown" is subjective. For example. You may be familiar with some well known pig wrestler I have never heard of. Does that make the pig wrestler unknown?

You and the OP have retarded logic. Why would a 9/11 tribute bother Muslim Americans unless during the tribute they were blaming Muslims and not the crazy MFers who did it?
. With your response you must have figured that the OP was doing just that.

Forum List

Back