Did you notice the nearly imperceptible 9/11 Google Tribute?

Why no, as a matter of fact I did not. You see, when I use Google it's to search for something, not to go find something to bring to a message board to piss and moan about due to having no life.

Imagine that -- using something for what it's designed for instead of for a whine source.

Actually I never see the Google page -- I just type the search terms in the address bar. It's automatic. Welcome to the 1990s.
Next time Cappernick uses the NFL for something other than it's to be used for, how about you type up another one of these condescending post of yours to explain it all again. Fair enough for you ?

You appear to have posted in the wrong thread, speaking of "something other than it's to be used for".

Ironic, innit?

Maybe you should use The Googles to find your way home. You could start with finding out how to spell "Kaepernick".

After that you could maybe navigate to a thread that's actually about Kaepernick.

I'll be waiting.
. Shows how much I give a care about can't-get-picked, and my point still stands.
Your point fell flat on its face.

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
Why dont you just forget about 9/11? Its in the past right?
. You forget it, and maybe others might start to follow your lead.
I have no reason to forget it. Just like I have no reason to forget other events whites beg me to forget.
Forget what ? You wasn't even born during the period you want to use for power & political purposes, and you in as much are begging for whites to never forget so white guilt can be endless for you right ? Just say yes. LOL
You dont have to be born in each event. Do you forgo celebrating the 4th of July because you werent alive then?
. Different celebrating than what you get up to in your remembering reasoning right ?

Why no, as a matter of fact I did not. You see, when I use Google it's to search for something, not to go find something to bring to a message board to piss and moan about due to having no life.

Imagine that -- using something for what it's designed for instead of for a whine source.

Actually I never see the Google page -- I just type the search terms in the address bar. It's automatic. Welcome to the 1990s.
Next time Cappernick uses the NFL for something other than it's to be used for, how about you type up another one of these condescending post of yours to explain it all again. Fair enough for you ?
Who told you that you were in charge of defining what the NFL should be used for?
Someone needs to define it, because the weak idiots running it sure haven't been good at pointing out that it is a sport, and not a freaking political platform for a quarterback to hide his poor performance as a player behind.
Kap said it was a political platform so he already defined it. If you dont like it dont watch the NFL.
. Not many do anymore, but they got enough money to hide that fact.

Why dont you just forget about 9/11? Its in the past right?
I have no reason to forget it. Just like I have no reason to forget other events whites beg me to forget.
Forget what ? You wasn't even born during the period you want to use for power & political purposes, and you in as much are begging for whites to never forget so white guilt can be endless for you right ? Just say yes. LOL
You dont have to be born in each event. Do you forgo celebrating the 4th of July because you werent alive then?
. Different celebrating than what you get up to in your remembering reasoning right ?
No there is no difference. Its recalling an event in history. Your post was a logical failure like most of your posts tend to be.

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
Shit, I forgot what the date was until I logged on.......... :dunno:
:alcoholic: :dunno:
Nice try but nope. I'm basically retired, why the hell would I pay attention to what the date is let alone what day of the week it is? :dunno:
I'm still having problems remembering the Maine..........

Who told you that you were in charge of defining what the NFL should be used for?
Someone needs to define it, because the weak idiots running it sure haven't been good at pointing out that it is a sport, and not a freaking political platform for a quarterback to hide his poor performance as a player behind.
Kap said it was a political platform so he already defined it. If you dont like it dont watch the NFL.
. Not many do anymore, but they got enough money to hide that fact.
Then you should stop whining and feel validated.

You appear to have posted in the wrong thread, speaking of "something other than it's to be used for".

Ironic, innit?

Maybe you should use The Googles to find your way home. You could start with finding out how to spell "Kaepernick".

After that you could maybe navigate to a thread that's actually about Kaepernick.

I'll be waiting.
. Shows how much I give a care about can't-get-picked, and my point still stands.

--- so you can't defend it. :gay:

Wise choice in a way since I would have handed you your ass.

platter.jpg

No there is no difference. Its recalling an event in history. Your post was a logical failure like most of your post tend to be.
. And you are here to make sure white guilt is not forgotten ? Just say yes... LOL

Why would a known event require a big splash?

Are you insecure about something?

Let alone being so bereft of a life that you're running to a blank Google page to see if you can find something to complain about, now you wanna cry the blues about size?

You're pathetic dood.

Ironic, innit?

I'll be waiting.

platter.jpg
. I handed you yours, and the more you whine about it, the more you prove it.

No there is no difference. Its recalling an event in history. Your post was a logical failure like most of your post tend to be.
. And your here to make sure white guilt is not forgotten ? Just say yes... LOL
I have no interest in white guilt. I'm here to make sure my people are informed.

Ironic, innit?

I'll be waiting.

platter.jpg
Its pretty obvious you have been handed your ass multiple times in the short life span of this thread.

Ironic, innit?

I'll be waiting.

platter.jpg

Oh no you didn't Bruce. You ran away..

Are you actually so helpless that you need somebody to take you by the hand and lead you to an actual Kaepernick thread?

Here's a recent one. Meet me there or continue running away.

Wimp.

I have no interest in white guilt. I'm here to make sure my people are informed.
. Oh no not the "my people need to be informed" type of thinking by you... Why, because if it weren't for you they couldn't find their way home in your opinion ? Please give your "people" more credit than that.

Ironic, innit?

I'll be waiting.

platter.jpg
Its pretty obvious you have been handed your ass multiple times in the short life span of this thread.
:haha:

. Oh no not the "my people need to be informed" type of thinking by you... Why, because if it weren't for you they couldn't find their way home in your opinion ? Please give your "people" more credit than that.
Everyone needs reinforcement. Thats why you celebrate the 4th of July. Isnt that why the OP is whining? There wasnt a big enough reinforcement for him.

Ironic, innit?

I'll be waiting.

platter.jpg

Oh no you didn't Bruce. You ran away..

Are you actually so helpless that you need somebody to take you by the hand and lead you to an actual Kaepernick thread?

Here's a recent one. Meet me there or continue running away.

Wimp.
. Are you intellectually deficient or something. The point was made in respect to your point you attempted to make, but now you want to make this about can't-get-picked ?? :poke: Are you feeling well ?

Forum List

Back