Did you see Trump on Meet the Press?

R

rdean

Trump said his top issues:

Rebuild the military.

Build a wall on the Southern Border.

Take care of veterans.

Take down Isis.

And he gave us a detailed list of how he was going to pay for all that..........OK, that was a lie. He didn't give us such a list. Republicans always say I lied so I finally decided to give them one.

Republicans call Democrats tax and spend, but have you noticed Republicans, the business party, never gives us ways the country can make money besides cutting taxes a la the failed economic policies of George Bush?

If Trump is the GOP nominee, it will be really interesting. His base are uneducated and struggling white guys between the ages of 35 and 55. Uneducated? Like we didn't see that coming.

I did see him on there. Mr Derp what did you think of his position on Russia getting the Uranium from Iran? You know, our geo political foe getting the nuclear material that we paid a hundred and fifty billion for.

I did see him on there. Mr Derp what did you think of his position on Russia getting the Uranium from Iran? You know, our geo political foe getting the nuclear material that we paid a hundred and fifty billion for.

Rderp about now....

Head+scratcher.png

Donnie will get Mexico to pay for the wall. LMAO.

I assume he'll get them to tip big and cover everything else,

Umm, actually, we didn't "give" them 150 billion. That money was seized when 500 Iranian students took our embassy personnel hostage decades ago.
Russia was one of the other countries Iran made the nuclear deal with. If we trust Russia with atomic and hydrogen bombs, so what if they have a little extra low grade uranium. They're the ones that will have to dispose of it, not us. Where would you want to store it? In fucking Texas????

Don't you guys know anything? You never actually look at a situation, just come up with ignorant bullshit. I would say shame on you, but you have no shame.

Umm, actually, we didn't "give" them 150 billion. That money was seized when 500 Iranian students took our embassy personnel hostage decades ago.
Russia was one of the other countries Iran made the nuclear deal with. If we trust Russia with atomic and hydrogen bombs, so what if they have a little extra low grade uranium. They're the ones that will have to dispose of it, not us. Where would you want to store it? In fucking Texas????

Don't you guys know anything? You never actually look at a situation, just come up with ignorant bullshit. I would say shame on you, but you have no shame.
We did give them the money dumbass. We HAD control of it and they will/have received it.

As to your what if scenario I would have preferred destroying it in Iran and not transported it anywhere.

Derp derp

You know what I didn't see on MTP? ANY discussion about the new email from Hillary ordering her subordinates to strip top secret headers from documents and send them to her via unsecured means.

Rebuild the military.

Take care of veterans.

Take down Isis.

And he gave us a detailed list of how he was going to pay for all that..........OK, that was a lie. He didn't give us such a list. Republicans always say I lied so I finally decided to give them one.

Republicans call Democrats tax and spend, but have you noticed Republicans, the business party, never gives us ways the country can make money besides cutting taxes a la the failed economic policies of George Bush?

If Trump is the GOP nominee, it will be really interesting. His base are uneducated and struggling white guys between the ages of 35 and 55. Uneducated? Like we didn't see that coming.

He already said that he would tax the wealthy including himself.

Trump: My tax plan is 'going to cost me a fortune'

You gotta admit that Trump ain't going to get softballs like Hillary does. Can you imagine a news geek asking Trump a question and then advising him that he doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to. That was Matthews and Hillary.

Rebuild the military.

Take care of veterans.

Take down Isis.

Is that why everyone I know with a Masters and above who's career's have already been destroyed by the Bi-Partisan Free Market are voting for Trump?

Go Trump , Go Cruz !!

Go Trump...

Cruz.....:cheeky-smiley-018:
-------------------------------- sure , Cruz was my original pick but Trump took over . I will be happy with either but Cruz is probably better . One thing that has annoyed me about Trump is that he says that he will build a border wall and thats good . Problem is that Trump also says that the wall will have a DOOR and that after deportation that GOOD illegal aliens can come back Eaglewings .

You gotta admit that Trump ain't going to get softballs like Hillary does. Can you imagine a news geek asking Trump a question and then advising him that he doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to. That was Matthews and Hillary.

apparently you haven't seen Hannity kiss Trump ass better than a $2 hooker.

Forum List

Back