🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

didja hear the one

Republicans like Boehner are the reason we have a President like Trump.

Trump supporters are so retarded they probably think that's a compliment to Trump. :lol:

Boehner and his ilk condoned the hijacking of the Republican party by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. They opened the door to a piece of shit huckster to steal the whole ballgame from them.

I decided today I am going to change my registration from Republican to Independent. I have decided the GOP is no longer salvageable, and so I can no longer associate myself with it.

I will remain Independent until there is a conservative party again.

The Trump presidency is playing like a satirical comedy, as if each day the events were being scripted by comedy writers.

...I mean, seriously, think about it. Like this Gianforte thing. The day before the election, a candidate leading by double digits loses his mind and tries to beat up a reporter asking him a question. And then, gets elected anyway!!!

That's classic satirical comedy, absurd, and hilarious, but just plausible enough to be believable...

...but we don't have to question its believability...
The believability is that we are sick of you. Done. Over. Finis. Gianforte didn't just win his election, he got $100,000 toward his next election.

The left made a mistake. It thought it was the resistance. Now the left has made itself a government in exile where obama is still president and John Kerry is still secretary of state. Feather your cocoon and stay there while the adults clean your mess.

Every day, in every way, Trump proves what everyone tried to tell you before you elected him: he's unqualified, unsuitable by temperament and incapable of doing the job he was elected to do.

The press isn't "out to get" your orange faced ass clown, they're trying to warn you of the danger he poses to your country and the rest of the world.

That you're too stubborn and stupid to admit it shows what a total idiot you are.
Yeah, we get you keep telling us that but every day he does something great. Keep telling your stories, it's great entertainment.

Whenever Dragonlady says Trump is an embarrassment and not qualified to be president, it makes my heart sing.

Trump supporters are so retarded they probably think that's a compliment to Trump. :lol:

Boehner and his ilk condoned the hijacking of the Republican party by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. They opened the door to a piece of shit huckster to steal the whole ballgame from them.

I decided today I am going to change my registration from Republican to Independent. I have decided the GOP is no longer salvageable, and so I can no longer associate myself with it.

Like you expect us to believe you were actually ever registered as a Republican.

Boner is a piece of shit huckster.,

Like you expect us to believe you were actually ever registered as a Republican.

I've been a registered Republican since 1980, retard. I've never been anything else.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Now, you tards who think you are conservatives are guaranteed to be the biggest idiots in the room.

As for Boehner, it's his fault willfully ignorant tards like you exist in large numbers. You owe him a huge debt for making you what you are.

Dude, you are a Red Helmet Retard. There is a President Trump because people like you put forth Hillary. Blame yourself kid.

Dude, you are a Red Helmet Retard. There is a President Trump because people like you put forth Hillary. Blame yourself kid.
No, the Democrats put up Hillary, retard.

The bigots put up Trump.

Got it all straight now, tard?

I've been a registered Republican since 1980, retard. I've never been anything else.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Now, you tards who think you are conservatives are guaranteed to be the biggest idiots in the room.

As for Boehner, it's his fault willfully ignorant tards like you exist in large numbers. You owe him a huge debt for making you what you are.

Conservatives are intelligent, thinking people. Republican's are ill educated, ill informed idiots who blame everything on everyone else.

Boehner, McConnell, Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, InfoWars, etc., all worked over a period of decades to dumb down their base. It was like an experiment. And it is ongoing.

Every time I think the tards can't possibly get any more stupid, they prove me wrong.

That's why a blazingly obvious huckster like Trump was able to sail in and steal the party. An expert huckster like Trump knows just how gullible the rubes are, and knows exactly how to exploit it to his maximum personal benefit.

Sure you have, douche bag. That's why no one in this forum would ever have suspected you were a Republican.

Boehner is not to blame for my existence. My views were set in concrete over 30 years ago. Boehner is a boneless wonder. He wouldn't know a scruple if someone rubbed his face in one. That's why even those jellyfish in Congress gave him the boot. Even they found him nauseating.

The bigots put up Trump.

We can always determine the truth by taking the exact opposite of what you post.

The Trump presidency is playing like a satirical comedy, as if each day the events were being scripted by comedy writers.

...I mean, seriously, think about it. Like this Gianforte thing. The day before the election, a candidate leading by double digits loses his mind and tries to beat up a reporter asking him a question. And then, gets elected anyway!!!

That's classic satirical comedy, absurd, and hilarious, but just plausible enough to be believable...

...but we don't have to question its believability...
The believability is that we are sick of you. Done. Over. Finis. Gianforte didn't just win his election, he got $100,000 toward his next election.

The left made a mistake. It thought it was the resistance. Now the left has made itself a government in exile where obama is still president and John Kerry is still secretary of state. Feather your cocoon and stay there while the adults clean your mess.

Every day, in every way, Trump proves what everyone tried to tell you before you elected him: he's unqualified, unsuitable by temperament and incapable of doing the job he was elected to do.

The press isn't "out to get" your orange faced ass clown, they're trying to warn you of the danger he poses to your country and the rest of the world.

That you're too stubborn and stupid to admit it shows what a total idiot you are.
Yeah, we get you keep telling us that but every day he does something great. Keep telling your stories, it's great entertainment.

Whenever Dragonlady says Trump is an embarrassment and not qualified to be president, it makes my heart sing.
My heart has been doing a symphony. I'm still looking for the failures they keep talking about.

The bigots put up Trump.

Nope, you did. Tard.

The tards elected someone who said Bill Clinton was a great President. The tards elected someone who said there were never any WMDs in Iraq, even though they have insisted for 14 years there were. The tards elected someone who said he liked Nancy Pelosi and wished she would impeach Bush, which he felt would be a "wonderful thing". The tards elected someone who never once promised to lower the debt, and independent analysis has shown he would run it up another ten trillion dollars. The tards elected someone who was, in his own words, "very pro-choice". The tards elected someone who demands single payer healthcare in all his interviews up to 2015, and in his book. The tards elected someone who wants an assault weapons ban. The tards elected someone who was a registered Democrat for the ten years prior to 2011. The tards elected someone who screamed for us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

It's time to wipe these tards off the bottom of my shoe.

Boehner, McConnell, Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, InfoWars, etc., all worked over a period of decades to dumb down their base. It was like an experiment. And it is ongoing.

Every time I think the tards can't possibly get any more stupid, they prove me wrong.

That's why a blazingly obvious huckster like Trump was able to sail in and steal the party. An expert huckster like Trump knows just how gullible the rubes are, and knows exactly how to exploit it to his maximum personal benefit.
You left wingers and your stances make me so happy. You may never know a day of joy again in your lifetime. Which makes me even more joyous.

The tards elected someone who said Bill Clinton was a great President. The tards elected someone who said there were never any WMDs in Iraq, even though they have insisted for 14 years there were. The tards elected someone who said he liked Nancy Pelosi and wished she would impeach Bush, which he felt would be a "wonderful thing". The tards elected someone who never once promised to lower the debt, and independent analysis has shown he would run it up another ten trillion dollars. The tards elected someone who was, in his own words, "very pro-choice". The tards elected someone who demands single payer healthcare in all his interviews up to 2015, and in his book. The tards elected someone who wants an assault weapons ban. The tards elected someone who was a registered Democrat for the ten years prior to 2011. The tards elected someone who screamed for us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

So much joy. Please keep going.

I'd invite you to try and wipe anyone off of your shoe. You're a little boy who pretends to be a big boy on the internet. Hey, if they let me keep more of my money will you make it up for me? Dumbass.

The poor tards have no idea they are proving their retardation with their false dichotomy. That's what makes tards so amusing.

"Duhhhhhh,..he no like Drumpg so he like Hillary."

:Oh my god, you tards are so precious! :lol:

The poor tards have no idea they are proving their retardation with their false dichotomy. That's what makes tards so amusing.

"Duhhhhhh,..he no like Drumpg so he like Hillary."

:Oh my god, you tards are so precious! :lol:

Take Hillary's dick out of your ass kid.

Forum List

Back